I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Aug 6th, 2010 04:26 PM

:pagebrak

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 6th, 2010 04:52 PM

HOW DARE YOU PAGE BRAK IN THIS THREAD

MattJack Aug 6th, 2010 09:23 PM

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2010 09:54 PM

You guys must never have taken any Dilaudid, although I come by all mine legitimately and involuntarily :(

Mine hit me when I was in x-ray and made the lead apron they draped over me turn into thousands of caterpillars.

Otto Aug 6th, 2010 10:00 PM

I quit taking my bi-polar meds for like a week and I kept thinking that the lizards in my yard were talking to me when I went out to smoke.

MarioRPG Aug 7th, 2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 694433)
You guys must never have taken any Dilaudid, although I come by all mine legitimately and involuntarily :(

That's unfortunate. That stuff is hella intense. The only people I've known to have it prescribed had bone marrow cancer.

RaNkeri Aug 7th, 2010 04:08 PM

:conspiracy

RaNkeri Aug 7th, 2010 05:01 PM

Man, they just killed a commie who was being played by Sledge Hammer :eek

Kitsa Aug 7th, 2010 05:54 PM

I just got back from a day of hiking, found a dollar on the trail and a cave spider as big as my hand. Now where's that nature thread?

Mario: I do come by it a lot for cancer stuff, but mainly they give it to me in the ER when there's some sort of fresh spinal fuckery like intractable spasms or my back going out to the point where I can't move.

Pub Lover Aug 8th, 2010 06:51 AM

Do I know who the fuck Tim Black is? >:

Pentegarn Aug 8th, 2010 06:56 AM

Me beyotch

Probably should have clarified when I sent that request

Pub Lover Aug 8th, 2010 07:11 AM

Yay, internet pals. :D

#datamining

Kitsa Aug 8th, 2010 07:35 AM

Word of advice: never drink a room-temperature starbucks doubleshot. It's thick and weird and gross.

I downed it anyway, though. Needed the caffeine to make my excedrin work better, due to hiking killing my feet.

kahljorn Aug 8th, 2010 07:15 PM

I don't know if i should be curious about Dilaudid or not :(

Kitsa Aug 8th, 2010 07:48 PM

It wasn't my goal. It's a strong opioid. It's more or less similar to morphine, I guess, except I don't hallucinate like that on morphine and I have less of the unpleasant physical sensation when it kicks in (like the adrenaline feeling of falling).

Every time they give me dilaudid, I experience it a little differently. The time before last time, the whole room shimmered like a mirage and I amused myself by making up new languages.

Babs Aug 8th, 2010 11:57 PM

I'm in a coma

kahljorn Aug 9th, 2010 04:11 AM

morphine makes me hate myself for all of my decisions in the last 5 hours, but maybe thats sort of like what you mean by the falling sensation

Zhukov Aug 9th, 2010 04:19 AM

You guys are all druggies. I've got a prescription for morphine because of migraines, but I don't take it at all.

kahljorn Aug 9th, 2010 04:26 AM

pussy

zhukov we have a lot more in common with our drug usage than you might think. I never take morphine to get rid of migraines either.

Zhukov Aug 9th, 2010 04:40 AM

Well there you go!

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2010 08:03 AM

I'm definitely no druggie. I hate narcotics and especially opiates...if they give me a choice, I turn them down, because I hate the adrenaline-sick feeling they give me and I don't like not being in control of myself. However, in long-term cancerland and especially when you have a problem with your spinal cord, they assume you want loads of pain meds, and I periodically get shot up with the stuff in hospital.

So I have experienced more than I wanted to that way, but had to deal with enough drug seekers when I was working in an ER to know I never wanted to be one.

I take excedrin and coffee for pain control, and what it doesn't cover I just deal with.

Tadao Aug 9th, 2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 694608)
morphine makes me hate myself for all of my decisions in the last 5 hours, but maybe thats sort of like what you mean by the falling sensation

Wow, that's what pot does to me. It's a real downer.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 9th, 2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 694595)
I'm in a coma

You should not be in a coma. It is still summer.

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2010 01:57 PM

Found this luna moth with a broken wing and brought it home. Can't do anything for it, since adult lunas don't feed and moth-medicine is not advanced enough to mend the wing, but at least I can ensure it doesn't meet a gory death at the hands of the neighborhood terrier (or any number of other predators).

Babs Aug 9th, 2010 02:48 PM

I've been in a drug coma for the past week. No more bad acid and 2CB, I just want to be a model a citizen.