I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Rongi Sep 20th, 2011 11:28 PM

milhouse, can you give me back my editing button? chojin took it away because he thinks i'm going to go back and edit my old posts. but i would never do that because that's retarded and i have better things to do

MLE Sep 20th, 2011 11:30 PM

but that means you would edit your new posts and that is just as dangerous.

executioneer Sep 20th, 2011 11:31 PM

milhouse you son of a gun! i've gotten that doubleclick thing and always wondered why it did that, i had no idea it actually edited the title

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 11:49 PM

That's the only reason why I know about it, because I sometimes do it by accident :x

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742985)
milhouse, can you give me back my editing button? chojin took it away because he thinks i'm going to go back and edit my old posts. but i would never do that because that's retarded and i have better things to do

I DO NOT HAVE THIS POWER :( SRY

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 11:53 PM

wil u guys make me a mod so i can try

ThrashO Sep 20th, 2011 11:54 PM

Also, I like the way "Murderapist" rolls off the tongue.

Or onto the tongue if you catch my drift... :conspiracy

Esuohlim Sep 20th, 2011 11:56 PM

Welcome to I-Mockery, Member #15981

Rongi Sep 21st, 2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 742987)
but that means you would edit your new posts and that is just as dangerous.

I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW INARTICULATE I AM

MY REPUTATION ON THE INTERNET IS AT STAKE HERE

willie, help a brother out

Rongi Sep 21st, 2011 12:21 AM

god one of my roommates is so fucking annoying and weird. here are things i hate about him:

-he only eats like, white bread and cereal and shit. dude is straight up afraid of chinese food
-he has no idea what "69" means. he actually asked me once "what is 69?" i just told him it was a number
-whenever he sees me studying he will ask me "hey man, are you studying?" or tell me "jeez you sure study a lot, man!"
-he eats all my fucking cereal
-he constantly follows around my other roommate (who is a total broseph but i hang out w/ him a lot), and jabbers on and on and on and on and on about nothing. he doesn't do this to me because i usually give him very monosyllabic answers or i go into my room
-i hate him

Zhukov Sep 21st, 2011 12:30 AM

I avoid proper Chinese food made by Chineses because they usually put MSG in everything as a flavour, and that gives me bad migraines.

I eat all my cereal.

I hate him.

ThrashO Sep 21st, 2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743002)
god one of my roommates is so fucking annoying and weird. here are things i hate about him:

-he only eats like, white bread and cereal and shit. dude is straight up afraid of chinese food
-he has no idea what "69" means. he actually asked me once "what is 69?" i just told him it was a number
-whenever he sees me studying he will ask me "hey man, are you studying?" or tell me "jeez you sure study a lot, man!"
-he eats all my fucking cereal
-he constantly follows around my other roommate (who is a total broseph but i hang out w/ him a lot), and jabbers on and on and on and on and on about nothing. he doesn't do this to me because i usually give him very monosyllabic answers or i go into my room
-i hate him

My room mate is the same way. But he's one of my best friends. He's just one of the friends that you can really fucking hate at times.

For example, he likes attention, so if he does something "wacky" like eat cereal out of a huge serving bowl because there are no regular bowls clean, he has to be loud about it and make sure you SEE this huge bowl then he dumps the cereal in, looking out of the corner of his eye to make sure you're seeing just how SILLY HE IS and then he dramatically spoons the first huge bite of cereal into his mouth and quietly giggles to himself as if to say "CAN U BELIEVE I DID THAT LOL".

Also, he does shit like "Man you sure do like strawberries!" or "Man what's up with you and fajitas!? you make them like every night lol!"

Rongi are you secretly my third room mate? Because he hates this guy too and we talk shit on how stupid he is all the time.

[edit] also, he knocks on my door while I'm minding my own business just to go "whatcha watching?"

FUCK OFF THATS WHAT IM WATCHING.

executioneer Sep 21st, 2011 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 743001)
I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW INARTICULATE I AM

MY REPUTATION ON THE INTERNET IS AT STAKE HERE

willie, help a brother out

i think i can't do it either :(

executioneer Sep 21st, 2011 12:43 AM

unless it has something to do with usergroups, that is? and even then i don't wanna get yelled at again like the pickles for ponies debacle

Shyandquietguy Sep 21st, 2011 01:57 AM

I don't remember most of my room mates other than being too horribly depressed to actually remember them. The one room mate I had outside of school was pretty damn awesome and understanding of my awkwardness and enjoyed me as the awkward shut in that I was. Even though he had a gigantic boner for cars and tech and it was hard not wanting to deck him whenever he got me into his room and talk about some new camero or whatever coming out.

Because I was the only one who listened to him. >:

kahljorn Sep 21st, 2011 03:24 AM

rongi i have a solution for all of your problems

dont buy cereal or whitebread

ok tha tonly solves some of them

its possible he could stave to death though

ItalianStereotype Sep 21st, 2011 05:15 AM

so I have a really cool story, bros

in my browser with the BAPE forum skin, when I load any page on the forums it always takes a moment to load properly. for the first few seconds, the "user" in "user cp" is cut off, leaving only cp.

ItalianStereotype Sep 21st, 2011 05:15 AM

I mean, aren't child dicks just ACES

ItalianStereotype Sep 21st, 2011 05:17 AM

Pram Maven, I think we could all learn a tune or two if you'd care to whistle

HickMan Sep 21st, 2011 06:05 AM

AFGHANISTAN UPDATE: I'M NOT DEAD YET

Aaarg Sep 21st, 2011 07:21 AM

only eats white bread? afraid of chinese food? sounds like a RACIST.

Kitsa Sep 21st, 2011 08:43 AM

I'm afraid of a lot of chinese food because they put oyster sauce in everything and that doesn't go well when you're allergic to shellfish.

Once I ordered a vegetable dish and it had brown sauce on it that I thought was some sort of thickened soy sauce, and I ate it and my face turned red and I started wheezing. :(

So mostly I order steamed vegetables and white rice and cry a lot.

Aaarg Sep 21st, 2011 08:53 AM

hey, white rice is delicious!

but you have a reason to be afraid of chinese food, at least.

Colonel Flagg Sep 21st, 2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 743029)
AFGHANISTAN UPDATE: I'M NOT DEAD YET

Keep up the good work!

Pram Maven Sep 21st, 2011 10:07 AM

That's it... I'm gonna rape your faces off. I'll do the ugly ones first, because more texture = added pleasure.