I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn Oct 8th, 2011 12:02 AM

there was some dumb side street that i was supposed to keep clear i guess even though nobody was there and the light was green for me, and I didn't so i failed. even though i only had 6 errors.

lame

ThrashO Oct 8th, 2011 12:05 AM

I failed my first driving test because I rolled through a stop sign. >:

also I did some landscaping today for a woman who is having a wedding tomorrow. basically she has an acre of land with all kinds of flower beds and I see about 25 bails of pine straw and she's like "spread these throughout all the beds" and I'm like "ok" so she leaves and I'm like "fuck that shit ima chill" so I just lay down in the grass and sleep for about 8 hours and she comes back and is like "why havent you done anything the wedding is TOMORROW" and im like "bich fuk u" and farted.

Fathom Zero Oct 8th, 2011 02:00 AM

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707698

thread bups

Sethomas Oct 8th, 2011 03:07 AM

Elx- One of my favorite albums is "Haunted" by Poe. I have been told that it's ideal for your intentions. Just don't let it go past 40 minutes or so unless you belong to certain subcultures.

My driver's ed experience was significant to me because it was one of the first times when I got to be exposed to kids my own age, outside of my high school classmates. Most of my classmates took driver's ed during summer school, I took a course in a nearby town. I remember that I felt really old for some reason in that group. Granted, I was a sophomore and the other kids were mostly freshmen, but it seemed like they belonged to a totally different world. I thought about how weird it would be to date one of them. Nowadays, when I run into my high school classmates, the idea of dating with any of my nascent dreamgirls just seems incestuous.

Also, Hi Kahl and Emu. Among others, I guess.

kahljorn Oct 8th, 2011 03:27 AM

hello

Sethomas Oct 8th, 2011 03:36 AM

Are we all posting here because it is the time of The Gathering? Or are we just all indignant about our stupid friends with their stupid obsession with their stupid reddit?

Emu Oct 8th, 2011 11:13 AM

since it seems like a flood of vets are congregating in this thread it must be time for another MOCK WARZ

Esuohlim Oct 8th, 2011 01:51 PM

In only the last month and a half we've gotten I think four people back who haven't posted in ages (Rongi, Emu, Ninjavenom, Seth). It's like you are all turtles looking for a fuck and I-Mock is your Galapagos Island.

That probably doesn't make any sense if that one Rocko's Modern Life episode was based on false information >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 8th, 2011 02:08 PM

is there a STIHL KOMBI in YOUR tool shed?????

k0k0 Oct 8th, 2011 02:33 PM

Nobody here is wearing disco clothes, that I've seen, so I'm guessing this ain't the Galapagos.

Ninjavenom Oct 8th, 2011 07:46 PM

i'm here for both the turtle fucking and reddit hate

also for the i-bapery theme

Rongi Oct 8th, 2011 11:18 PM

i heard hawt chicks posted here and they posted her naked about how they're naked and hot and boobs

Chojin Oct 9th, 2011 01:00 AM

i-bapery unites our people under a common flag

ThrashO Oct 9th, 2011 02:09 AM

So when I lived in Seattle I used to steal alot of shit from the store. Like a ton. I wasn't making alot of money, was a full time student and was not on good terms with my parents.

So I was talking to this guy I work with about it (talking about drugs and other past experiences) and he got really offended saying shit like "It's people like you who cause businesses to run into the ground, I helped open a radio shack in the ghetto part of Durham and we could never make a profit because scumbags were CONSTANTLY stealing."

Who the fuck opens a Radioshack in the ghetto and expects to make a profit?

Vyvyan Basterd Oct 9th, 2011 02:53 AM

What an ignorant fuck.

Rongi Oct 9th, 2011 04:02 AM

so i basically went from not smoking weed for a year and a half to smoking weed pretty much every day multiple times a day

the marijuana got me in it spell

HickMan Oct 9th, 2011 11:34 AM

Hey guys I'm still alive and still on my super awesome 'travel around Afghanistan' vacation!

Hope all is well

-Doucher

Colonel Flagg Oct 9th, 2011 06:06 PM

Great news. You should keep a "travelblog" to rate all the "hidden treasure" B&B's around Khandahar. I can see it now: Kabul on $15 a day.

Fathom Zero Oct 9th, 2011 06:17 PM

kabul and kabullets

Even though Kabulletz sounds Jewish.

kahljorn Oct 9th, 2011 10:33 PM

i helped somebodymove and scored a bottle of johnny walker gold

Grislygus Oct 10th, 2011 01:10 AM

I heard someone say Johnny Walker and Gold in the same sentence. Now I have a raging hardon

Fathom Zero Oct 10th, 2011 01:34 AM

LA VIDA

kahljorn Oct 10th, 2011 03:08 AM

lol

their room mate leftit so i was all, "GUESS hE LEFT THIS FOR ME."

what a dumbass

Zhukov Oct 10th, 2011 07:40 AM

Here's me thinking you were rewarded for your hard work :lol

Kitsa Oct 10th, 2011 08:15 AM

Ohio Amish splinter group attack enemy Amish to hack off beards.

They're calling it "Amish on Amish violence".