I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

k0k0 Nov 6th, 2011 10:03 PM

I call my penis a mini mockmeat.

Shyandquietguy Nov 6th, 2011 10:56 PM

Kitsa, the next time you go to the theatre and one of those buzzes you, throw your popcorn at it and scream "Fucking Capitalists!"

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2011 11:08 PM

one of what now?

k0k0 Nov 6th, 2011 11:09 PM

I swear that's not the first time that he's called you out for something you never talked about kitsa. And there's no way to really tell what would buzz you in a theater.

Shyandquietguy Nov 6th, 2011 11:12 PM

The mall train.

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2011 11:17 PM

Eh.

I don't think the train was buzzing me so much as it was just a phenomenally stupid and bad idea, piloted by people who don't give a shit. I was in what had become the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd be more likely to jump on it and yell ALL ABOARD THE BAD IDEA TRAIN, TOOT-TOOT, HOPE YOU DON'T NEED YOUR SHINS BECAUSE I GOTS MY METAL COW-CATCHER AND I'M ROUNDING THE BEND OUTSIDE PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE, TOOT TOOT

k0k0 Nov 6th, 2011 11:33 PM

I wonder if that train has a tracker on it. Because I could see someone deciding to just up and steal it. I'd personally just like to take it and go for a joyride around the mall.

Shyandquietguy Nov 6th, 2011 11:50 PM

Eh my ass, Kitsa.

You know you want to don a frock, break the conductors teeth with an iron and drag him out.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2011 11:51 PM

I would go on a joy rampage. I hate crimmas at the mall. People are all in my way.

k0k0 Nov 7th, 2011 12:03 AM

And they walk really fucking slow, like they can't read the signs well enough so they have to stare at each one as they move their fat elephant legs to take another step forward. I hate the mall so much.

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2011 12:07 AM

And the giant freaking Christmas trees halving the floor space don't really help much, either.

Fathom Zero Nov 7th, 2011 03:23 AM

Aaarg Nov 7th, 2011 07:39 AM

well i'm already naked i think my work is done come on boy

Fathom Zero Nov 7th, 2011 01:53 PM

I'm back home now and reformatted my computer. We can synch the tubes now.

ThrashO Nov 7th, 2011 02:36 PM

HEY. PERSONAL STORY TIME.

So i've had alot of trouble sleeping lately, mainly because of my ex, so the best way for me to go to sleep is to put on a TV show or some stand up comedy and fall asleep to it.

I don't use music though, no matter what it is it's just too depressing.

Anyways, I was watching Steven King's Rose Red last night, never seen it before, and it's 4 hours long. At about 30 minutes I realize how tired I am and decide to fall asleep to it.

Anyways I dont put a sleep timer on and it's just screaming and ghosts and haunted house and terror for about 3 and a half hours and It's affecting my dreams the whole time. I had some of the most terrifying anf vivid nightmares last night and it was almost on a level of lucid dreaming.

Really fucking weird shit. I was completely exhausted from the whole day and fell asleep around 9pm though, I wouldn't try to force this if you're not tired.

long story short - PARTY WITH YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STARS IN A DREAM!! My only regret is that I didn't do this while stoned.

Fathom Zero Nov 7th, 2011 03:32 PM

stony crung

Aaarg Nov 7th, 2011 03:40 PM

the other morning i was half-awake and battling the snooze button for my girlfriend which basically means i hit snooze until she gets up and then i can go back to sleep ANYWAY during this time i was having a dream about rolling up a katamari and she said something to me and i almost said "no, the katamari's not big enough yet." but i caught myself.

phew.

also if you're super sad you should listen to sad music to sleep to. on vinyl. then see how many times you have to get up and hit the play button again (obviously you wouldn't have the heart enough to put forth the effort of flipping the record).

and that's the story of how i listened to the first half of tom waits' small change seven times in a row.

k0k0 Nov 7th, 2011 03:49 PM

Reminds me when my roommate and I would play everquest on his computer. I didn't have one at the time, so we'd play in 12 hour shifts. I'd go to sleep for 12 hours, he'd wake me up when it was my turn to play everquest and then I'd play for 12 hours and he'd sleep. Several times he'd wake me up while I was dreaming of everquest and I'd say something stupid about a 'train to zone' or 'needing to get aggro'.

Fathom Zero Nov 7th, 2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 749049)
and that's the story of how i listened to the first half of tom waits' small change seven times in a row.

Side one of Unknown Pleasures for me. The creaky beginning of Insight scares me awake most times.

Aaarg Nov 7th, 2011 04:26 PM

one time i fell asleep listening to a clockwork orange (not the soundtrack, but the wendy/walter carlos album of the moog music used in the movie) and the very last song is weird and the end of it has rain/thunder sounds and the music is just super dark moog stuff and the song slowly fades away and then you just have the thunderstorm and a super electronic heavily distorted "i'm singin'... just singin'... in the rain" and the tune from the song comes in

anyway the first time i heard that part of the album was when i woke up to it. scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

b_squared Nov 7th, 2011 04:42 PM

My daughter turns on HSN (home shopping network) when she can't sleep. It puts her to sleep every time.

ThrashO Nov 7th, 2011 05:19 PM

I cant remember if I scratched my face then masturbated or if I masturbated THEN scratched my face but they're both pretty itchy right now

kahljorn Nov 7th, 2011 08:26 PM

i think somebody stole 20 bucks from me but I'm not positive :(

kinda want to say something ;/

ThrashO Nov 7th, 2011 09:00 PM

set them up for thievery. that's how I caught a bitch at work one time.

kahljorn Nov 7th, 2011 09:20 PM

i rarely see them ;/ it was my sister and her boyfriend.
She let him into my room i guess because it used to be her room so its ok or some shit. fucking people.
im kinda mad cause she said all she did was look at a photo album, but my computer was turned on and my money pile was disturbed.

i didnt even see them this time i justhad 120 dollars in cash in my room (i thought). Now I only have 100. Its possible when i counted it i counted it then took a 20 out, but i thought i did it the other way and counted it after i took a 20 out.