I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Nov 24th, 2011 02:03 AM

is this thread about drugs now

i know a lot about smoking some drugs

Fathom Zero Nov 24th, 2011 02:04 AM

:lol

executioneer Nov 24th, 2011 05:03 AM

i made some weed cookies (components extracted using alcohol/evaporation; SCIENCE) and ate 12 out of 15 of them, then the whole world turned to about a 45 degree angle for a while

after i woke up i threw up so hard you could tell by the pattern of burst capillaries exactly what direction i was looking whilst puking

fun times?

Babs Nov 24th, 2011 07:11 AM

You season those cookies with some bath salts?

Zhukov Nov 24th, 2011 08:05 AM

The other night I was caught by the cops painting a wall, so I legged it and hid in a blackberry bush while they searched for me. I had to stay there for about two hours, and I swear to god the torch light passed over me a few times.

I've never been to gaol.

k0k0 Nov 24th, 2011 10:59 AM

That sounds like some of my nights a while back. Glad you weren't caught.

We had broke into these portables in a school near our old house once. We found out it was a place they'd send the bad kids. But inside the bathroom was a bunch of inspirational posters. We totally fucked them up to say bad things. Then we stole walkie talkies that were sitting in there plus the chargers. It was awesome because our house was close enough to the school that we could hear the teachers talking over the walkie talkies. Sometimes we'd harass the teachers. Like there was this teacher called Ms. Gay and we'd ask to speak to Ms. Very Gay. And just saying poop or eat a dick over it every now and then. I think they were trying to triangulate us once because they kept telling us to keep talking and that they were interested in what we had to say or something.

Kitsa Nov 24th, 2011 11:44 AM

what were you painting?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 24th, 2011 12:43 PM

I've gotten stuck in mirrors while on weed for quite some time.

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750513)
Sometimes I get so stoned that I think I've already seen everything that's going to happen and I get confused asking everyone what's going on, but as things are said and happen I call them in my head and it trips me the fuck out. This effect only happens after my 4th or 5th bowl pack.

Yet you couldn't anticipate a woman dumping you?

What a waste of time.

ThrashO Nov 25th, 2011 01:50 AM

Hey guys my gf dumped me :tear

Dimnos Nov 25th, 2011 02:00 AM

Again?

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750583)
Hey guys my gf dumped me :tear

Well I'll be, looks like some progress hasn't been made.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 25th, 2011 03:01 AM

You now have to take a dump on her.

Shyandquietguy Nov 25th, 2011 03:07 AM

Or maybe he should suck on her tit.

Fathom Zero Nov 25th, 2011 04:07 AM

That's rather sad. You seem like a real catch!

Zhukov Nov 25th, 2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 750537)
We had broke into these portables in a school near our old house once. We found out it was a place they'd send the bad kids. But inside the bathroom was a bunch of inspirational posters. We totally fucked them up to say bad things. Then we stole walkie talkies that were sitting in there plus the chargers. It was awesome because our house was close enough to the school that we could hear the teachers talking over the walkie talkies. Sometimes we'd harass the teachers. Like there was this teacher called Ms. Gay and we'd ask to speak to Ms. Very Gay. And just saying poop or eat a dick over it every now and then. I think they were trying to triangulate us once because they kept telling us to keep talking and that they were interested in what we had to say or something.

Hahaha. Hmm, eat a dick, yes, very interesting. KEEP TALKING.

Quote:

what were you painting?
Lots of colourful and exciting letters on a rather drab, boring and grey wall.

kahljorn Nov 25th, 2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 750511)
Well, shit, that sounds fucking awesome. Maybe I should try eating it.

maybe the most experienced drug user on this message board should try eating weed once. :rolleyes and you only had third plateau doses and you blacked out? What a pussy. I had fourth plateau like every other night and remembered everything

ThrashO Nov 25th, 2011 10:59 AM

Guys my bf dumped me :x

Chojin Nov 25th, 2011 11:32 AM

when did all of you start doing drugs

should i start doing drugs too to fit in and be cool

kahljorn Nov 25th, 2011 01:24 PM

nah you're good you've already done two drugs that i know of:

fat and musclejerk

k0k0 Nov 25th, 2011 01:40 PM

When you ride the high of cheeseburgers, it can only end in death or musclejerk.

Chojin Nov 25th, 2011 06:16 PM

*sweats*

Dimnos Nov 25th, 2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750608)
Guys my bf dumped me :x

He didnt dump you. Its just someone elses turn.

Grislygus Nov 25th, 2011 11:10 PM

DRUGS? SON, LET OLD GUS TELL YOU BOUT DRUGS. OLD GUS DON'T GET TOASTED ANYMORE CAUSE GUS IS A WINNER

OLD GUS JUST LEGALLY BINGE DRINKS HIS BRAIN CELLS INTO OBLIVION LIKE ALL THE OTHER RESPONSIBLE ADULTS OBEYING OUR FINE GOVERNMENT'S LAWS

k0k0 Nov 26th, 2011 12:39 AM

I'm totally drugged up on xanax so I'm gonna give you folks some truths. Truth is, I need to be in a mental home again. I barely leave my house out of fear of nothing. I only go out to get groceries, play pool for a short time(sometimes), and doctors. And if where I need to go is out of the safe radius, I flip the fuck out. So working from home has its advantages, but for me, the disadvantages are fucking up my life. I am gonna go get checked in to a mental place. One way or another I'm going to get over this bullshit. And then when I do, I'm going to visit each and every one of you with my fist. Inside my fist will be a token for spending one day with me. And we shall have fun times of your choosing. But first, I need to get better. I shall get better. We will see. Why all this now? Well, I found it sad that I couldn't even go to thanksgiving with my mom because my sister's house is too far. It's out of the unsafe zone. Time to get checked into the home.

If you don't hear from me after. Have a merry christmas and a dick of a chaunakaaka