I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jan 5th, 2009 11:56 PM

Those sound cool! I mean warm!

RaNkeri Jan 6th, 2009 02:27 AM

So incase none of you bitches noticed, RaNkeri is back in town >:

Tadao Jan 6th, 2009 02:43 AM

Sup Finland?

Tadao Jan 6th, 2009 02:44 AM

Hows Bjork? I hear she is trying to single handedly save Iceland's nature.

Kitsa Jan 6th, 2009 09:01 AM

I see the grammarians are hard at work making banner ads again.

Shrubfest Jan 6th, 2009 09:45 AM

Finally chose the song to base my next project on!

YAY!
I'll probably regret it, but there we go!

Big McLargehuge Jan 6th, 2009 11:47 AM

mad libs :(
It was a Saturday night and you were deathly bored. Flipping through the channels you went from station to station, finding nothing amusing. All of your friends are either busy or out, so you decide to call The Riverside Rapist . Hey baby. What's up? You want a piece of me again? he asks once you say hello. Yeah. Come over. I'm bored and I want to experiment, you respond. You both agree to meet at your house and you get everything ready for your kinky time. You turn on the shower, and let the water turn steadily hot as you anticipate that soon your love and yourself will be doing God knows what in there. The doorbell rings and you slip downstairs to find A Giant Maneating Lizard . You fart as you lead him upstairs to the running water. There in the bathroom, you take off your skin and coax your opposite to do the same. He does so and you lead him into the shower. Though it's exploding , you push him against the wall and rub your dignity against him and smile. I'm feelin' kinda kinky. How about you? you tease. You leave him on the wall as you flay on the shower floor and let the hot, surging water hit your hope . You throw your head back and start Screaming with pain STOP RAPING ME . He stands there, watching you, getting harder and harder by the minute. You bring your head back up and motion him to come join you. He gets on his hands and knees and bends over you. He starts kissing your mother and you giggle with delight. His body rubs against yours and you spread your legs wide. With a little force, you push up your hips and the lips of your mother touch his chainsaw . He plunges it into you, and you get a brilliant sensation. He moves his lips to your neck, caressing it with his lips. His hate stick still in you and you let the hot water trickle over your body. His lips move away from your neck and he faces your Bleeding face and rotates his hips. THERE IS BLOOD EVERY WHERE he pushes each time. Plunging in and out, in and out, you throw your head back and HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!! with pleasure. He keeps going until his juices are released in your body and you feel the sensation of your climax. He lays his head on your chest and breathes hard along with you. He looks up at you with The Color Of Death eyes and smiles. You know what? You ask. What? he replies. I bathe twice a day.

Kitsa Jan 6th, 2009 11:52 AM

shit, big mclargehuge, you've cracked the spambot formula.

Big McLargehuge Jan 6th, 2009 11:54 AM

i was looking at the first 20 pages and got nostalgic. to bad the all the top 20 mad libs at elibs.com are strictly avenues for pubescent girls to explore their fantasies

Dixie Jan 6th, 2009 12:22 PM

RAPE

Grislygus Jan 6th, 2009 03:35 PM

RAPE

Grislygus Jan 6th, 2009 03:36 PM

Tadao Jan 6th, 2009 03:38 PM

Grislygus Jan 6th, 2009 03:39 PM

Grislygus Jan 6th, 2009 03:39 PM

And the child was never seen again

Big McLargehuge Jan 6th, 2009 05:04 PM

i tried to do one about the pope but the only funny part was

you cummed all over him and he shoved his tounge into the screaming child and slurped it all up

Big McLargehuge Jan 6th, 2009 05:04 PM

and these have to be made by 30 something pedophiles

Grislygus Jan 6th, 2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks (Post 606104)
Jonathan Clement: And that my goal... The thing I've been chasing after these last 6 or 7 is permanantly out of my reach.
SacksFromTheDead: having a job and exercising?

:lol

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 07:11 AM

I dunno if that chatlog convinces me more that I'm an aspie or that I should make sweet love to Johnny Clement. :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 606395)

Why do you love Rei? What about her do you love?

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 09:01 AM

Who needs chat to augment this fabulousness?!?!

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 09:49 AM

I need positive reinforcement for everything I do. :(

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 10:10 AM

I'll reinforce you if you can come up with some wacky college stories.

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 10:48 AM

I'd've'd needed to've gone to college for that. :(

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 10:48 AM

I'd extend it to any school- there are fucking lunatic teachers in any school.

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 11:03 AM

I use alcohol to block any memory from before I was 24.