I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa May 16th, 2009 11:43 PM

There are dicks with names and anonymous dicks. I don't care who knows it's me and I don't think you do either. Or you might. I don't know.

Were it not for a few keepers on my facebook account that I can't keep in touch with any other way, I'd be tempted to scrap it altogether.

Tadao May 16th, 2009 11:53 PM

I won't join facebook because I heard that's how old friends find you. OH MAN THAT WOULD BE A BAD IDEA>.

Tadao May 16th, 2009 11:55 PM

Oh AAAAAAAAAAARG Dirty Dozen was made based on Seven Samurai. In fact I think most if not all spaghetti westerns buy Robert Aldrich are based off of Akiras movies.

Kitsa May 16th, 2009 11:58 PM

Yeah.

I'm thinking that maybe I should just take some tylenol and go to bed. I may or may not have a piece of cake I made earlier- that's still up in the air. It's reduced sugar, but it will fulfill my need for depressed-fatperson food.

Tadao May 16th, 2009 11:59 PM

Shit a quick IMDB shows that I mean Sergio Leone made the spaghetti westerns and it wasn't dirty dozen it was something else I can't remember the name of :eeeeeeek nevermind.

Tadao May 17th, 2009 12:00 AM

I'm more of a pie person.

LET THEM EAT CAKE!

Kitsa May 17th, 2009 12:02 AM

qu'ils mangent de la brioche

meaning, if there's no bread, make the bakeries sell them fancy pastries at the same price like the law says.

pie is good, although we're probably not talking about the same pie NOMESAYIN

Kitsa May 17th, 2009 12:04 AM

ok, off to bed.

Tadao May 17th, 2009 12:04 AM

The Magnificent Seven

:lol Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

;)

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2009 03:39 AM

Sam, check your messages.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 17th, 2009 10:19 AM

I went to see Caroline Rhea last night and it was awesome. There was some drunk old guy there that kept yelling to for her to take off her top and that she was hot.....he stole the words right out of my mouth.

Kitsa May 17th, 2009 12:25 PM

I made the mistake of putting a Kwan Yin statue in my garden. I've lost count of the beergutted locals who've moseyed over to ask, "That some Buddha thing or somethin'?"

Everyone seems really eager for me to fulfill my potential as Local Flake Artist, which (in their minds) is consistent with Buddhism and anything Asian that doesn't come in a takeout box.

Colonel Flagg May 17th, 2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 628831)
our neighbors across the street set their garage on fire. It was raining and they wanted to grill, so they pulled the charcoal grill in the garage and half-closed the door before dumping in the briquettes and lighter fluid.

Did anyone die? If so, you could submit it to the Darwin Awards for 2009!

Some people should not be allowed to procreate for fear of passing on the "stupid" gene.

Kitsa May 17th, 2009 02:18 PM

I don't know; I try and keep a low profile with them, they're the same ones who come at night and go through our garbage, so socially it's a tad awkward.

Tadao May 17th, 2009 11:27 PM

Kitsa May 18th, 2009 06:14 AM

You know what sucks about this world?

Well, among other things.

It sucks that you can't have a dog in an outdoor kennel in the backyard without a slew of local kids teasing it, trying to feed it grass and poking fingers through the bars. It sucks that, if you actually let the poor dog defend itself, someone would sue you for everything you had.

:(

Aaarg May 18th, 2009 08:44 AM

dude, it sounds like you need to move out of the suburbs. or at least ohio suburbs.

Dimnos May 18th, 2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 628862)
"That some Buddha thing or somethin'?"

:lol

Dimnos May 18th, 2009 10:38 AM

Removed double post.

Tadao May 18th, 2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 628914)
dude, it sounds like you need to move out of the suburbs. or at least ohio suburbs.

We have suggested this before.

Kitsa May 18th, 2009 04:37 PM

The tragic thing is, it's a really nice area. This is contained to a set of 6 duplexes, 3 on each side of the street.

We had an opportunity for a house on the nicer end of the street, at an incredible price, but by the time we found out the price had been reduced, there were 6 people in line to buy, cash in hand :(

Dimnos May 18th, 2009 05:11 PM

Fact is no matter where you move at least one of your neighbors will be a moron you dont want to live next to. Its like an extension of Murphys law or something. You should look on the bright side... While your neighbor is an idiot that set his house on fire, he didnt set YOUR house on fire.

Dr. Boogie May 18th, 2009 05:21 PM

Yet.

Keep a fire extinguisher handy.

Tadao May 18th, 2009 06:39 PM

Buy a farm.

kahljorn May 18th, 2009 07:13 PM

yea everytime the 100,000 douchebags in this city do something that annoys me I just think of THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

"There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone."
"I can't keep doing this on my own with these... people. "