I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Nov 14th, 2010 01:31 PM

IT'S SPACE BONERS

BONERS FROM SPPPAAAAAAACCCCEEEEEEEEEE

kahljorn Nov 14th, 2010 02:12 PM

dang i wish the zombie fad thread wasn't closed so i could use it to comment on fads :(

Esuohlim Nov 14th, 2010 02:36 PM

YOU THOUGHT THE ZOMBIE FAD WAS GONE?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

Chojin Nov 14th, 2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 703968)
nasa is holding a conference tomorrow to tell us about some sort of exceptional discovery they have made! but it'll probably be something dumb :( why the secrecy!?

Zomboid Nov 14th, 2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 703985)
YOU THOUGHT THE ZOMBIE FAD WAS GONE?

YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

:lol

Kitsa Nov 14th, 2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

(p.s - leonid meteor shower this wednesday(!!!!) )

I remember a story called "Night of the Leonids" in a reading book when I was in elementary school. This kid's grandmother wanted to take him to some event in the park to watch the leonid shower, and it was cloudy or something. He went bratty and she hit him. Then he had some sort of epiphany and realized it was going to be her last chance to see them before she died, or something. The last sentence was, "I held the hand that hit me."

Anyway, I got from that that leonid showers were super-rare once in a lifetime things and I've heard them be announced at least three times in the past three years. But astronomy isn't my strong suit.

Esuohlim Nov 14th, 2010 06:05 PM

The Leonids happen every year, but the all the junk from the comet where the Leonids come from orbits every 33 years. Which means every 33 years it's much cooler than usual.

executioneer Nov 14th, 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 703929)
It sounds like you're thinking of chewing tobacco. My balls are not even large enough for that.

Unless you're not, in which case, I thought snus was supposed to not require a huge lump in your cheek or constant spitting. Bluh.

yeah snus is chewing tobacco. SNUFF on the other hand goes up your nose and is dry and powdery and i assume makes your nose rot off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff

kahljorn Nov 14th, 2010 08:13 PM

lol the sweedes in this game i play are always talking about snus :(

i guess it comes from there or some shit

Grislygus Nov 14th, 2010 08:45 PM

We all know that GW is just going to ignore all this and end up being one of those twenty five year old Portlanders that wear fake multicolored tweed caps and smoke pipes in public

Colonel Flagg Nov 14th, 2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

nasa is holding a conference tomorrow to tell us about some sort of exceptional discovery

Could be the recent successful flyby of comet Hartley 2?

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2010 10:03 PM

My pipe broke. It was ok, I guess, but I ended up ripping the mouthpiece off and turning it into a cigarette holder.

Also, hats with long hair? That's probably the ugliest thing I can think of.

Tadao Nov 14th, 2010 10:05 PM

Your face and other peoples vision is probably a worse combination.

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2010 10:10 PM

Actually, I'm basically completely handsome as fuck. Sorry, grandpa.

Grislygus Nov 14th, 2010 10:25 PM

the funny thing about that was that I was just being a dick; there was no way that (even) you were geeky enough to be one of those people who ACTUALLY would smoke (tobacco) with a pipe

Just goes to show!

Grislygus Nov 14th, 2010 10:31 PM

I'm sorry, I keep meaning to stop making fun of you. It's just easy to do, I'll stop. Since WHEN do you have long hair?

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2010 10:37 PM

Since like 4 years ago

The last time I smoked real pipe tobacco was ages ago, usually I just butt-dive in my ashtray and use my pipe to get whatever leftovers I leave because I'm a horrible addict

Which is why I'm looking into snus, so I can save my poor lungs from exploding

Grislygus Nov 14th, 2010 11:03 PM

I JOINED four years ago, right around when everyone found out that you were't a chick. A year later, you posted an actual picture of yourself. You had short-ish hair and looked exactly like a sixteen-year old version of John Colicos.

Tadao Nov 14th, 2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 704034)

By Portlands standards so is Courtney Love.

Guitar Woman Nov 14th, 2010 11:47 PM

It's been down to my shoulders since, well, fuck, a long goddamn time ago.

I started growing it out back when, though, I just don't remember how long I've had it like it is now.

MLE Nov 15th, 2010 12:28 AM

Speaking of hair, I'm blonde now.

Shyandquietguy Nov 15th, 2010 12:37 AM

Speaking of awesome, I just grilled hamburgers in 40 - 50 degree weather while wearing a robe. Over my clothes.

I'm not on my own yet!

Zhukov Nov 15th, 2010 04:36 AM

Speaking of where do I have to be and when do I have to be there to see this meteor shower, elx.

Esuohlim Nov 15th, 2010 08:48 AM

Your avatar looks like the dude from Undeclared

Chojin Nov 15th, 2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 704034)

pix :xmas3