I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Feb 10th, 2011 02:32 PM

:pagebrak

Grislygus Feb 10th, 2011 02:47 PM

wait, FREE RUNNING? As in parkour, or however the fuck you spell it? Sappington is into FREE. RUNNING?

That's just a joke, right? As in, not true? Only wiggers do that, right? It hasn't contaminated the general populace- right?

That shit is geekier than kendo, which is the only thing geekier than fencing, and gayer than cosplay, which is the only thing gayer than Vin Diesel having sex with Graham Norton.

Fathom Zero Feb 10th, 2011 02:51 PM

My Brazilian buddy's into it. I broke my ankle years ago, so I can't do it anymore. Not that I really care to, either. I'm just into Urbex sometimes. :\

LordSappington Feb 10th, 2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 712368)
wait, FREE RUNNING? As in parkour, or however the fuck you spell it? Sappington is into FREE. RUNNING?

I mess around in parkour from time to time, but I'm not really any kind of badass at it. It usually consists of, 'Hey, do you think we can make it onto those roofs, and across to the next?'
None of that flipping all over the place bullshit.

Tadao Feb 10th, 2011 03:03 PM

OH! I GET IT! You're not as good at it as your friends so you concocted a brilliant excuse. I APPLAUD YOU!

LordSappington Feb 10th, 2011 03:04 PM

But yeah, freerunners are generally assholes.

LordSappington Feb 10th, 2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 712371)
OH! I GET IT! You're not as good at it as your friends so you concocted a brilliant excuse. I APPLAUD YOU!

That wasn't an excuse. That was me admitting I'm not really that great. Parkour and Freerunning are two different things.
Parkour is simply getting from Point A to Point B, in as straight a line as possible, including vaulting obstacles, climbing, and all that jazz. The point is to be as efficient as you can; you don't waste energy doing flips and whatnot.
Freerunning can be getting from point A to Point B, but it's mostly doing flips and running on walls in public, because hey look at me look at me I'm so cool guys. Most of them amount to those kids that go to public parks and repeatedly fail at tricks on their skateboards; it's not really about learning/doing something useful, it's more about getting attention.
EDIT: Although, I can see why people can hate both of them; a lot of people think it's some badass skill that makes them some elite urban ninja. We just thought it looked fun, and it is to us.
Go soak your head.

Tadao Feb 10th, 2011 03:29 PM

I WAS FUNNING YOU! >:

LordSappington Feb 10th, 2011 03:30 PM

I WAS RUINING YOUR FUNNING >:
THERE WILL BE NO HAPPINESS IN MY PRESENCE

Zhukov Feb 10th, 2011 06:37 PM

Parkour is a utilitarian discipline based upon the successful, swift and energy-efficient traversing of one's surrounding environment via the practical application of techniques, based around the concept of self-preservation and the ability to help others. Obviously.

elx Feb 10th, 2011 06:45 PM

can we exile babysappyton to one single thread that he may go to whenever he feels the need to talk about his bodily functions or his girlfriend?

elx Feb 10th, 2011 06:48 PM

oh yeah i'm class president i can do whatever i want

HEY SAPPYTON, you gotta take anything/everything depressing to the ethical love making thread from now on, ok?

Zhukov Feb 10th, 2011 06:49 PM

Can you two just PM each other your giggles instead?

LordSappington Feb 10th, 2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 712388)
oh yeah i'm class president i can do whatever i want

HEY SAPPYTON, you gotta take anything/everything depressing to the ethical love making thread from now on, ok?

No. I am the angsty teenager. These are my ways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdpX6dcrU4

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 712387)
can we exile babysappyton to one single thread that he may go to whenever he feels the need to talk about his bodily functions or his girlfriend?

I thought this was the thread for exiles. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 712389)
Can you two just PM each other your giggles instead?

I think they're an adorable pair. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

I don't read loveline because it is always about poop or vaginas exploding. >:

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

oh yeah i'm class president i can do whomever i want

Oh, your fickle and wandering fancy; where will it take you? :eek

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

That shit is geekier than kendo, which is the only thing geekier than fencing, and gayer than cosplay, which is the only thing gayer than Vin Diesel having sex with Graham Norton.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 712369)
My Brazilian buddy's into it.

I envy Brazilian guys. They get to have sex with men and not be gay. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 10th, 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

...having sex with Graham Norton.

What the hell are you doing knowing about Graham Norton? :eek

Grislygus Feb 10th, 2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 712401)
What the hell are you doing knowing about Graham Norton? :eek

I also know about Yes Minister, Eddie Izzard, The Goodies, and Dara O'Brian :eek

Zhukov Feb 10th, 2011 09:42 PM

He probably accidentally saw an episode of Father Ted once.

Esuohlim Feb 10th, 2011 09:48 PM

Graham Norton had a show on Comedy Central for about two weeks once over here

Esuohlim Feb 10th, 2011 09:55 PM

I think it was called "GRAHAM NORTON SUCKS DICKS" and on the show he sucked some dicks.

This was my reaction when it got cancelled:

Grislygus Feb 10th, 2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 712408)
He probably accidentally saw an episode of Father Ted once.

never got the chance to watch father ted, was talked into watching hamish macbeth instead... mistake.