I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Apr 10th, 2012 06:16 PM

FUCKIN HELL ARGGGGGGG WTF NIGG3R!

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 06:17 PM

tadoa i will fu*k your s*it up man don't start with me boy

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 06:17 PM

you'll never get a page brak again if i have anything to do with it ha ha ha :emlt

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 06:19 PM

i am sorry please forgive me to make it up to you i will give you a box of cabbage leaves for your rabbits and i will throw in some carrot sticks that just expired

Zomboid Apr 10th, 2012 07:04 PM

WHO'S THE BLONDE?

Also, I fucking hate the page Brak thing, so I applaud Aaaargh for this one.

Tadao Apr 10th, 2012 07:52 PM

some comicon whore that I scared off while you were gone. YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

Zomboid Apr 10th, 2012 07:58 PM

THANKS

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2012 08:12 PM

Good job Tadao the only women we like around here are pretend women and trannies

Fathom Zero Apr 10th, 2012 09:01 PM

someone said something about trannies

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 09:06 PM

it was Esuohlim and he said "trannies"

Tadao Apr 10th, 2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanuki (Post 700611)
Remember the Ren Faire pic Tadao found of me? Here's some from THIS year's ren faire.

The wig has reminded me why I don't have long hair anymore--it's a bitch to keep out of your face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanuki (Post 694939)
Well, uh, here goes!

My GOD I am not photogenic. Anyhoo, this is me in my old dorm. CAN YOU GUESS WHICH SIDE IS MINE?

Me in costume at Otakon 2010 as Lili from Tekken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanuki (Post 694952)
Well here's my attempt at being photogenic...

:wank

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 09:44 PM

oh yeah she was from maryland

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2012 09:57 PM

Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 757307)

OH YEAH. I was like "Listen lady we already HAVE a female version of Fathom Zero and his name is Dylan Alford so g*t the fuck o*t of here" but what I really wanted to do was bang that shit, which triggered all of my subsequent Fathom Zero sex dreams :(

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 10:27 PM

the problem i have with that image is that kids who are too young to remember the nes FUCKING LOVE the nes.

Aaarg Apr 10th, 2012 10:28 PM

also because now i'm thinking about i-mockery sex parties and that's just weird

the weirdest part is tadao watching through the window

weirder still is don carlson aka pram maven aka the boy scout stalker

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 757311)
the problem i have with that image is that kids who are too young to remember the nes FUCKING LOVE the nes.

hell yeah man the nes was pretty ill. It's this generation's "kids who are too young to remember the holocaust" i'd say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 757309)
Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...

Anime is going to kill humanity before global warming even has a chance

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2012 11:13 PM

After school one day, he wakes Mikoto up from her desk, only to find a puddle of drool left behind. Absent-mindedly, he takes some on his finger and tastes it. Shortly afterwards, he falls ill. When Mikoto visits him, she claims that he is suffering from love-sickness, which he most likely got from tasting her drool. From there, the relationship begins, and Akira quickly asks Mikoto to be his girlfriend. Although she accepts, he continually feels that there is too much distance between them. Although they rarely have any physical contact, the two begin a ritual where Akira tastes a bit of Mikoto's drool each day. The drool can transmit feelings, among other things, between the two of them.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 757314)
Absent-mindedly, he takes some on his finger and tastes it.

:blah

Fathom Zero Apr 10th, 2012 11:17 PM

I'm young enough to remember the Super Nintendo. :O my first game console followed by dat Game Boy Pocket

Tadao Apr 11th, 2012 12:27 AM

I'm old enough to remember the NES and I think modern technology blows that shit out of the water.

Zomboid Apr 11th, 2012 01:37 AM

Yeah. I remember being fucking awesome at Mega Man 1-3 and Ninja Gaiden, and now I'm terrible at those games, so fuck them.

Also, if that girl really turns your crank, Milhouse, you need higher standards, braw.

Esuohlim Apr 11th, 2012 01:48 AM

No way, I just needed a vehicle for making fun of FZ's blatant homosexuality. :eek

Chojin Apr 11th, 2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by george
send me a link to the story and i will finish it :) honest :)

:orgasm

Zomboid Apr 11th, 2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 757322)
No way, I just needed a vehicle for making fun of FZ's blatant homosexuality. :eek

In that case: well done!