I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Zomboid Apr 6th, 2012 05:34 AM

Watching the 90s Hulk cartoon on Netflix. The voice acting is by far some of the worst I've ever heard. It's really fucking atrocious, with a couple exceptions. Hearing Ferrigno say "friend?" over and over is really annoying. She-Hulk is pretty much purring her lines, and Luke Perry does a voice.

Sam Apr 9th, 2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 756295)
i wish somebody made a movie with zombies tht have teleporting powers

CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.

Tadao Apr 9th, 2012 05:20 PM

Started watching community. Pretty funny.

kahljorn Apr 11th, 2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 757258)
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.

when i said that i meant a movie that's actually good though.

Sam Apr 11th, 2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 757332)
when i said that i meant a movie that's actually good though.

CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.

Dimnos Apr 12th, 2012 01:06 AM

Recently got hooked on this show called Disappeared on netflix. Not sure what channel it was original on. Apparently everyone who disappears is vivacious.

Zhukov Apr 12th, 2012 09:34 PM

So most US comedies on TV are awful, but one that consistently makes me laugh is Reno 911.

Good show.

All Hail Duke Apr 13th, 2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 757398)
Recently got hooked on this show called Disappeared on netflix. Not sure what channel it was original on. Apparently everyone who disappears is vivacious.

i get it on Investigation Discovery (or just ID)

Kitsa Apr 14th, 2012 10:43 AM

Sick and working my way through the old it's always sunnies on the dvr

Guitar Woman Apr 17th, 2012 07:00 PM

I'm watching this pretty awesome show called Eden of the East.

The main character wakes up naked in front of the Whitehouse with nothing to his name but a gun and a cellphone. He eventually learns he wiped his own memory for reasons unknown, and that his phone connects him to a woman who can grant absolutely any request immediately, from assassination to manipulation of government installations. It's also got about 8 billion yen in digital money on it, which he's required to spend on saving Japan, or die. He's one of 12, all competing to be the one who survives.

It's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZlvRP8L8I&t=1m55s

Tadao Apr 17th, 2012 07:02 PM

pretty awesome

Guitar Woman Apr 17th, 2012 07:03 PM

yes

Fathom Zero Apr 17th, 2012 07:29 PM

kahljorn Apr 18th, 2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 757655)
I'm watching this pretty awesome show called Eden of the East.

The main character wakes up naked in front of the Whitehouse with nothing to his name but a gun and a cellphone. He eventually learns he wiped his own memory for reasons unknown, and that his phone connects him to a woman who can grant absolutely any request immediately, from assassination to manipulation of government installations. It's also got about 8 billion yen in digital money on it, which he's required to spend on saving Japan, or die. He's one of 12, all competing to be the one who survives.

It's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZlvRP8L8I&t=1m55s

i thought that anime was gay but i haven't seen the movie yet. they basically tried to copy codegeass/deathnote but yea

enjoy

Kitsa May 6th, 2012 05:37 AM

Caught up with always sunnies and started back on season 1...so went through everything in like a month or so. When you contrast the last season with the first season it's kind of bizarre how different they are...they all looked so young at the beginning (Dee looked like a different person), and Charlie morphed into sort of a screamy cartoon over the seasons. He actually talks somewhat normally at the beginning.

Esuohlim May 6th, 2012 03:50 PM

There's nothing more jarring than going through Sunny and starting over. Everyone is pretty much a normal human being at the beginning and Dee is the voice of reason. Even DeVito is basically normal when he shows up.

Dimnos May 7th, 2012 10:02 AM

I started watching this netflix show called Lillyhammer about a mob guy who has witness protection move him to Norway. At times the main guy lays on the italian mob persona a little thick but isnt so bad most of the time.

Kitsa May 7th, 2012 06:17 PM

Every time I see him all I can think is that shot of him singing with Bruce Springsteen with his eyes rolling around in his head.

I think that's the last time I saw him not frowning.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 758727)
I started watching this netflix show called Lillyhammer about a mob guy who has witness protection move him to Norway. At times the main guy lays on the italian mob persona a little thick but isnt so bad most of the time.

I was surprised as fuck that guy was not robert deniro.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 758701)
There's nothing more jarring than going through Sunny and starting over. Everyone is pretty much a normal human being at the beginning and Dee is the voice of reason. Even DeVito is basically normal when he shows up.

The degradation of frank is the highlight.

Also hate that dee got ugly surgery or whatever the fuck happened to her.

Esuohlim May 8th, 2012 04:17 PM

Frank looking and acting shittier every year is the fucking best. Next year he should have hair coming out in clumps.

Dee turned into some sort of harpy skeleton

Kitsa May 8th, 2012 05:15 PM

It weirds me out a little that they're all really married to each other, I kind of wish I didn't know that

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2012 06:06 PM

I watched done interview with charlie day about a script they came up with to fuck with devito.

Frank goes to jail then gets gang raped by a gang. Then he reports the gang rape to the c.o.'s. The c.o's proceed to gang rape frank which is the irony.

Devito declined and spoke to his lawyer.

Esuohlim May 8th, 2012 06:41 PM

What, really? That's where the line is crossed for DeVito? Part of what makes him so hilarious is that he doesn't seem to have any inhibitions about losing his dignity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 758762)
It weirds me out a little that they're all really married to each other, I kind of wish I didn't know that

And Dennis is married to the woman from the D.E.N.N.I.S. System episode. I ALSO HAPPEN TO THINK THAT THE CHARLIE/WAITRESS MARRIAGE IS ADORABLE. :(

MarioRPG May 8th, 2012 08:11 PM

I am hoping to finally get Season 3 of Californication started. :/
Or maybe I will just start watching Breaking Bad and leave another show half watched.