I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Apr 15th, 2011 03:46 PM

I think it's dandy that Pram Maven not very smart is number 1 google result for Pram Maven.

Tadao Apr 15th, 2011 03:49 PM

So that would mean that Chojin was correct in saying that it's not how many people click on the link, it's how many times the link is posted. That's a dumb way to do it, it only encourages spam instead of quality.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 15th, 2011 03:51 PM

Its like how I was complaining about the urban dictionary. That instead of being useful for obscure slang that has been used for long enough the origin has faded its now people who try and put two words together and try to be funny.

People trying to cash in on their warhol fame.

Chojin Apr 15th, 2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 717701)
People who use memes IRL are forcing it hard, and it creeps me out and makes them look like idiots

I never even talk outside the internet because my voice is a hideous abomination that deserves only death, and I wish people with similar conditions would realize this

see how far you can get through this video before you feel ashamed for everyone involved and close your browser.

Guitar Woman Apr 15th, 2011 04:11 PM

13 seconds.

Things that are verbally awkward like "has anyone ever been so far as decided etc." and "how is babby formed?" are probably the worst. Nobody with a semi-competent grasp of the english language should talk like that, it sounds retarded.

That's why they were funny in the first place; the people who said them were stupendous fucking idiots.

Chojin Apr 15th, 2011 04:34 PM

i tried to find you on facebook, but only came up with this

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000790517096

Guitar Woman Apr 15th, 2011 04:37 PM

Facebook's for people with IRL friends. The only trendy social site I keep an account on is Twitter, and I mostly use that to talk about how great being on drugs is.

Also, my mom got really into facebook all of a sudden, and then got a blackberry just so she could fiddle with it while she was away from a computer. I'm a bit weirded out by this and I refuse to touch the site.

Guitar Woman Apr 15th, 2011 04:43 PM

And before anyone asks, no, you may not have a link.

Grislygus Apr 15th, 2011 04:49 PM

I like how one of the sidebar youtube suggestions for that is the official music video for Israel K's Over the Rainbow

Tadao Apr 15th, 2011 07:08 PM

Tadao Apr 16th, 2011 12:32 PM

HEY MILHOUSE
Spoilers!

I KNOW DUDE!

Esuohlim Apr 16th, 2011 12:41 PM

What the FUCK

Esuohlim Apr 16th, 2011 12:44 PM

Dude I've got three weeks of school left and I will be GODDAMNED if I'm going to spend them not procrastinating >:

Kitsa Apr 16th, 2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717745)

:(

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 16th, 2011 04:35 PM

I'm about to sign up for a twitter. I think its stupid but I want to follow rockstar for more triple xp red dead redemption....and norm macdonald.

Guitar Woman Apr 16th, 2011 05:20 PM

Tim Schafer has a really funny twitter feed, although he updates less than he used to. Still probably my favorite.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 16th, 2011 05:31 PM

I think the only useful twitters I've heard of was the one bigtimecow posted with big ben.

kahljorn Apr 16th, 2011 06:33 PM

FUCK IM SO BORED

WE NEED TO START SOME FIGHTS ON THIS HERE MESSAGE BOARD

OR I NEED TO GO AND PLAY SOME VIDEOGAMES

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 16th, 2011 10:45 PM

You fucking cock wrangler. Its about to be dicks all up in these cunts fighting.

Grislygus Apr 16th, 2011 11:14 PM

Well, this oddly-defined elx vs. chojin thing looks like it just got a little testy

only two posts, and elx is winning :eek

Grislygus Apr 16th, 2011 11:17 PM

mainly because Chojin directly responded to a vague implication with the oldest insult in the elx-related book :posh

Grislygus Apr 16th, 2011 11:18 PM

and when in the fuck did my internet self become Pub Lover-lite, exactly

Grislygus Apr 16th, 2011 11:23 PM

At least I'm not squicked out by having sex. Actually, now that I mention it, it's probably high time Pub explained this paranoid abstinence thing he has going. How the hell do you "hate sex"?

That's not a jerkass post, it's just something that I've been confused about for a while bra

Guitar Woman Apr 16th, 2011 11:47 PM

Well, maybe some people are severely creeped out by the thought of putting one of their body parts literally inside of someone else and then spurting slime all over them, or if you're a girl, having it the other way around, which sounds even worse. Maybe some people don't like being touched by other people at all, maybe they think it's uncomfortable. Maybe they can't handle the laundry bill. Maybe they think the sight of two people doing it is the visual equivalent of the Spanish language in fucking ugliness; if sex and Spanish were people, they'd be zeldasbiggestfan and that Vila person. Maybe they're confounded by the fact that the world around them pretty much revolves around people trying to fuck each other, and have devoted their time to doing less retarded stuff. Maybe they've got a stimulant habit on and can't perform properly. It could be any number of things!

Grislygus Apr 16th, 2011 11:57 PM

more interested in HIS reasoning. Plus, always sounds like more of a social thing when he posts about it