I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

M. Blaze Sep 30th, 2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 583143)
At first I thought "Ah well, just play Silent Hill 5 until then"... BUT NO! Some retarded inbred idiot thought it would be funny to release it a little later here in Europe...IN FEBUARY!

I thought (well, read on Wikipedia but anyway) that only the German version of SH: Homecoming was postponed to February and the rest of us in Europe would be getting it on October 30. If this is the case, maybe you could order the UK version when it comes out or something?

If for some reason the game is delayed until Feb 2009 in all of Europe and not just in Germany, I'll be somewhat annoyed as well.

Angryhydralisk Sep 30th, 2008 08:27 AM

Man, Doom II is a lot easier than I'd thought it be.

bigtimecow Sep 30th, 2008 09:50 AM

I STILL PLAY SPORE, A LOT

well i don't play actually, i just build ;D

Phoenix Gamma Sep 30th, 2008 10:43 AM

Downloaded Bomberman Blast for Wii. I'm so bad at it :(

Also got back into the Rhythm Heaven games. So fucking rad.

Guitar Woman Sep 30th, 2008 10:53 AM

Quit bitching, Oxblood, SH5 and Fallout 3 are both banned in Australia. It could be worse.

I gotta get a new graffix card so I can run this shit without my computer exploding.

Dimnos Sep 30th, 2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 583176)
SH5 and Fallout 3 are both banned in Australia.

:lol Australia sucks

MetalMilitia Sep 30th, 2008 11:28 AM

Just completed Uncharted. It's good.

Zomboid Sep 30th, 2008 01:49 PM

Fallout 3 isn't banned in Australia, you dumbass. They just pissed and moaned about drug content so it's been slightly altered and now all copies are like that.

Dimnos Sep 30th, 2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 583217)
Fallout 3 isn't banned in Australia, you dumbass. They just pissed and moaned about drug content so it's been slightly altered and now all copies are like that.

:lol Australia still sucks for it

Tadao Sep 30th, 2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 583217)

So what, Roids are replaced with same year wines now?

Guitar Woman Sep 30th, 2008 06:50 PM

My understanding a while ago was that it was in fact banned, but I guess confirmatory google searches aren't guaranteed to yield current results. I also haven't been keeping up to date on Fallout 3 because I don't care too much!

That's not the point, though.

Speaking of not being up-to-date on things, I just now realized Silent Hill 5 on the PC is a goddamned Steam-only release. What the fuck.

OxBlood Oct 1st, 2008 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 583176)
Quit bitching, Oxblood, SH5 and Fallout 3 are both banned in Australia. It could be worse.

And Condemned 1 is banned in Germany. That doesnīt matter though because it was released on time. Thatīs what Iīm talking about. Not the ability to get it, but the TIME when I can get it. Banned normal games are not a problem, only delayed ones. Banned XBL Games would be a problem if I cared about them. Imagine this, it is not possible for a german person to download Duke Nukem from XBL. Not without bending his internet connection into an abomination of wire and electro-trash at least.

Just because someone saw Duke3d back in the day and thought "Well, there the Tabledancers, you can give them money (which doesnīt do anything) and then you can shoot them and they explode in dollarbills...so you get rewarded for killing innocent tabledancers! DEVILRY! BANBANBAN! Or well, they put it on the index, so only 18+ can get it and no one may advertise. Or download it from XBL, no matter what his age may be. The only good thing is, that germany canīt really ban something before it is released..hehehe. Okay, and we have Austria, the UK and the Netherlands right around the corner, nobody in their right mind would buy a german release when they can get a UK. Except those unfortunate few young germans who never learned english...not that I am perfect but itīs more than enough to understand a Videogame.

But I must say, I am extremely surprised to see a country even more stuck up with this whole violence thing than us. And I feel the pain of the australian gamers, yes I do. Whatīs their excuse for *looks it up on wikipedia* being such an Nanny State? (hm, funny word)

executioneer Oct 1st, 2008 04:25 AM

just to piss ben croshaw off i bet

RPGmaker Oct 1st, 2008 08:12 AM

Reserved my copy of Star Ocean 4, finished DW 4 ( had to do something at work ) and still playing World of Warcraft (Made a Elemantal shaman) and Infinite Undiscovery.

Neen Oct 1st, 2008 10:01 AM

Kirby Super Star Ultra - the extras make it worth it while the rest of the game is a carbon-copy.

Wario Land: Shake it - It's like playing a saturday morning cartoon from way back when.♥
And it's a pretty decent play, too.

Guitar Woman Oct 1st, 2008 11:12 AM

Also, to be fair, Australia is only banning shitty games.

pac-man Oct 1st, 2008 04:39 PM

Mega Man 9 on XBLA. Fucking finally!

Guitar Woman Oct 1st, 2008 11:50 PM

Playing the original Fallout again.

I've been watching far too much Fist of the Northstar lately, so I made a character with retarded high Strength, Agility, Perception, and Endurance, got to 100% Unarmed on level 2, and picked Bloody Mess as a trait.

I am unstoppable.

executioneer Oct 2nd, 2008 02:25 AM

does perception help with punching? i thought it was only good for ranged attacks :/ if not you'd be better off putting points in luck for more critical hits or INT so you can get skillpoints faster

OxBlood Oct 2nd, 2008 02:34 AM

Playing Sacred 2 right now...seems to be one of those rare good german games...hopefully.

Guitar Woman Oct 2nd, 2008 10:59 AM

I have 10 intelligence points, too!

120% unarmed skill. YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

The perception is for throwing knives, which are hilarious. I can't believe I only played this game with guns up until now.

wobzire Oct 2nd, 2008 11:35 AM

-Lego batman
-Mega Man 9

Emu Oct 2nd, 2008 02:11 PM

Jet Grind Radio and Jet Set Radio Future. Yeawww.

WhiteRat Oct 3rd, 2008 01:52 AM

Rise of the Dragon for Sega Compact Disc.

executioneer Oct 3rd, 2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 583911)
I have 10 intelligence points, too!

120% unarmed skill. YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

The perception is for throwing knives, which are hilarious. I can't believe I only played this game with guns up until now.

aww dang it now i gotta try that

probably get some use out of grenades too, i'd imagine