I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Feb 7th, 2007 05:48 PM

You know, now that I think of it, Lenor is pretty much the only consistently-hated person who has posted here since 'the old days'. She is totally breaking new ground for vets, and has proven that seniority doesn't mean dick after all. Which in itself is hilarious, because that's one of the things Carnivore used to bitch at her about.

She is also the closest link we have to Livejournal here. It's a lot like that thing with Sindel and Shao Kahn in MK3.

And this is not a DEROGATORY LENOR POST, LENOR

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468465)
Give it up, this thread stopped being about you 30 posts ago.

When will it stop being about you, lassy?

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468463)

zomboid: My senority has nothing to do with this, I get smacked down every fuckin day for 2 years by the majority of everyone that has been here for as long as me. But do not compare me to some 16 year old that is in great need of social exceptance. I dont give into your affairs, and seriously you should stay out of mine. I have made and stayed friends with many people on here, but unlike your buddy GW, im not asking them to come save me. Instead im takeing on everyone at once trying to gang bang me, and aparently havent relized that your extremly failed attempts at scareing me off, are very much not close to working, nor will they.

Call me what you want, but in the end its the last one standing. Your insecurities are being released rapantly already. While I havent even really bothered to care and pay attention.

To my friends I love you guys always .. thanx.. but you know i gotts my own thing. haha

Uhh...What? I kinda just skimmed that, and looking at it now, and seeing all the underlined stuff that you mispelled, I think what you're trying to say is that you're some kind of internet warrior, taking everyone's slings and arrows and coming back for more? I don't know or care what you think I'm trying to do here. You're just another dumb delusional sand twat that thinks people actually give a fuck about her just because they're making fun of her stupidity. I'm not trying to "scare you off". I don't care enough to go to any lengths to get rid of you. I'll just continue laughing if that's OK with you.

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 05:54 PM

Zomboid, if you're laughing & she's laughing...why can't we all just hug & get along?

Who cares if we're all enjoying each other for different reasons?

Less hate more LUURRRVE!

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 05:59 PM

To my friends I love you guys always .. thanx.. but you know i gotts my own thing.

Chojin Feb 7th, 2007 06:03 PM

I kinda wish I could be universally hated again, too ;< But I'm apparently so amazing that all of you love me no matter what I say or do <3

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 06:04 PM

Oh man. I totally didn't need to read that before flying round the world with them, guys.

This is what I get for booking flights becasue of a movie I once saw. :(

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:05 PM

Rain Man?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 06:06 PM

aww pub that was incrediably sweet..

chojin: I know that was not anything against me.. and your right.. shit where is carni when you need that fucker? or hell lets call on jixby .. maybe he can make another song about how much he hates me.. ohh wait he doenst anymore..

zomboid: Thank you, I appreciate when the nazi police come around, Its also interesting to know that you aparently are unable to understand a sentence if it is not spelled and grammard out completely for you. That sucks.. hope you dont plan on being a dr since all write in what is known as 'short hand' which is fragments of a sentence basically just being grouped together. And your supposed to know it instantly. About you laughing at me, go right ahead pumpkin! If you want to take out your frustrations on me, ill be your punching bag...

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 06:06 PM

ha ha :<

PS THAT WAS DIRECTED AT FATHOM I STILL HATE YOU OK LENOR

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 06:10 PM

:yawn

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 06:12 PM

6 characters >:

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 468479)
Rain Man?

Yeah. ;(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 467943)
I might edit my posts a lot, but I wouldn't stoop so low as to do it in the middle of an INTERNET BATTLE. Seriously, just what the fuck do you think I am?

From first hand experience, I call bullshit on this, lady.

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 06:14 PM

Sadly, lenor, the reason I'm not currently in med school is because I AM UNABLE TO READ JUMBLES OF MISSPELLED WORDS THAT AMOUNT TO NOTHING :(

Also, the nazi police thing? I think you should have gone with the Gestapo. Your history needs work too.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

From first hand experiance, I call bullshit on this, lady.
ha ha what

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 06:15 PM

to lighten the mood :D

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:17 PM

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:18 PM

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 06:18 PM

aaaaww :D

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:20 PM

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 468496)
to lighten the mood :D

OH MAN HAWT

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 06:20 PM

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:22 PM

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 06:25 PM

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2007 06:25 PM