I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   OFFICIAL MOTHER 3 THREAD (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700272)

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 12:38 AM

OFFICIAL MOTHER 3 THREAD

I wish they would release this fucking thing already. It seems like the guy just updates with a "yeah, sorry it's been so long since the last update, but real life has been soooo hectic!! Anyway, I got around to..... So yeah, it's a cool feeling knowing that we're almost done here!" every few days and it doesn't seem like any progress is ever made :(

PS - Don't merge this with any of the other old threads because they're all pretty old and all over the place. Seeing as how the game is SUPPOSED to be close to completion, having a fresh thread for it will be just fine, K? :D

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2008 12:51 AM

i can agree with you here ZOMBOID, mother 3 is going to be fantastic and the updates on the site are disappointing, unless they involve some sort of percentage, like they were doing with the script drafting or whatever. i don't remember if you own a wii or not, but you should look into the homebrew channel + visual boy advance for wii if you haven't already. fantastic GBA emulator, and the thought of playing mother 3 on my television is much more exciting, especially since i first enjoyed earthbound on a tv as opposed to a handheld.

yeah yeah, compound sentences, i'm fucking tired bye

Esuohlim Aug 4th, 2008 12:56 AM

I haven't been really keeping up with the project status, but I'm subscribed to get emailed when it's done. It seems like they're really close though since their to-do list has a almost everything crossed off. For all I know the final items on the list could take the longest time, though. :(

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 01:13 AM

I do have a wii and that sounds pretty cool. Is it like an emulator that I get for my wii?

The final items on the list shouldn't take too long if you read the shit that accompanies them, but these guys are great at taking forever even with stuff that they themselves have said is really simple. It's great that they're doing this, but fuck, finish it already. All that remains appears to be a few things.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 4th, 2008 01:31 AM

They need to get their asses in gear on this.

Guitar Woman Aug 4th, 2008 01:53 AM

Do you take pleasure in getting my hopes up and then CRUSHING them, Zomboid

I mean, of course you do, but I thought it was finally out :<

Esuohlim Aug 4th, 2008 01:55 AM

I will admit that I FIST PUMPED when I saw the thread title

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2008 09:50 AM

i remember one of the updates said it would take another 3 months, so :(

and Zomboid, it's an emulator but it runs off an SD card. you need to use the updated zelda: twilight princess hack (assuming you own the game) and install the homebrew channel, then run the VBA emulator for wii through that

it's a bit complicated, but you're a smart individual so just google some shit and i'm sure you can figure it out

liquidstatik Aug 4th, 2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 572355)
you're a smart individual

:lol

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 02:49 PM

Shouldn't you be registering as a sex offender?

Alternately:
Shouldn't you be creeping around the maternity ward at your nearest hospital?

MarioRPG Aug 4th, 2008 03:00 PM

They still have another script draft to do. Considering the second one took a bit over a month and they need to scrutinize this one more... :rolleyes

I need to get the homebrew channel though. :(

bigtimecow Aug 4th, 2008 06:11 PM

do it! it's awesome. the only thing it needs to be perfect is a better n64 emulator

I WANT MY BANJO KAZOOIE AND BOMBERMAN PLZ

Guitar Woman Aug 4th, 2008 06:18 PM

I still have my original N64 :D

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 06:22 PM

Banjo Kazooie is coming out on xbox live arcade :lol

Zomboid Aug 4th, 2008 06:41 PM

Update: All of that draft 2 shit is done, I guess. Then the guy talks about a bunch of other shit that needs to be done too. FUCKING HURRY UP >:

http://mother3.fobby.net/2008/08/04/...port/#more-783

Sam Aug 4th, 2008 06:46 PM

HA, IT WILL NEVER BE DONE!

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2008 01:44 AM

SAM

Sam Aug 5th, 2008 02:54 AM

EVER

executioneer Aug 5th, 2008 02:57 AM

do you guys think fallout 3 or mother 3 will be released first

Sam Aug 5th, 2008 02:58 AM

Duke Nukem Forever will be released before Mother 3

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2008 03:03 AM

DO NOT TOY WITH EMOTIONS LIKE THIS, SAM

Sam Aug 5th, 2008 03:04 AM

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME MOTHER FUCKER?

executioneer Aug 5th, 2008 03:25 AM

do not toy with our emoticons like this, sam

Bubsy Aug 5th, 2008 04:12 AM

cant wait to play robotech 64 as welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Phoenix Gamma Aug 5th, 2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 572566)
Duke Nukem Forever will be released before Mother 3

Mother 3's translation has shown progress and keeps us up to date on a regular basis. 3D Realms made an appearance on a web show and said "yea we play a lot of WoW" and that was about it.

DNF is never coming out.