I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

kahljorn Oct 21st, 2011 08:31 PM

A SITCOM

Supafly345 Oct 22nd, 2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krythor (Post 747292)
I'm catching up on season two of Louie, about seven episodes in at the moment. I loved season one at first but got bored halfway through and stopped watching, but this season is alot better. I guess because the structure is less rigid. The stand-up scene about Huck Finn was amazing.

This season was brilliant, I feel like the first season was a lot more "tv friendly" and this season is closer to what it was meant to be. The stand-up portions are getting significantly less funny; at least in comparison to his actual stand-up, and I think it is on purpose, as Louis CK is trying to build up this loser mentality on his show, and it works brilliantly. I just can't get enough of this season, every episode was better than the last.

I also just watched the latest episode of breaking bad and it was nice and tranquil. I really enjoyed it.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 10:00 AM

He said that that's how he can get away with everything in his show - if he's the loser in every circumstance. :lol

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 11:46 AM

Louie isn't really funny to me most of the time, but it's an enjoyable show.

Krythor Oct 24th, 2011 09:43 AM

I've posted this in the what are you listening to thread but I should I should post it here too:

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2011 08:19 PM

Fuck Glee. Fuck it right up its stupid ass.

k0k0 Oct 26th, 2011 08:21 PM

I haven't seen a single episode of Glee and I can assume that I'm better for it. Because the people who watch it religiously are terrible, awful people.

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2011 08:40 PM

Well, it left Rocky Horror Picture show's castrated, semen-stained corpse crumpled in a dark alley, anyway. Among other things.

Krythor Oct 27th, 2011 07:24 AM

Rocky Horror stinks anyway.

Kitsa Oct 27th, 2011 09:32 AM

It can, but I enjoyed it for a while. Glee killed it.

Pentegarn Oct 27th, 2011 04:32 PM

Except RHPS is ironic funny, Glee is just blech

k0k0 Oct 27th, 2011 04:38 PM

South Park has been good for the second half of this season. I've enjoyed it.

New Beavis and Butthead tonight! Only downside to that is that I'm already seeing people badly imitating their laughs. It's gonna be highschool all over again. Or was it middleschool. Either way, god I'm old.

k0k0 Oct 28th, 2011 02:41 AM

Beavis and Butthead was good. I enjoyed it immensely and they've still got it. And it seemed a lot smarter than it used to be.

Pentegarn Oct 29th, 2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 748158)
And it seemed a lot smarter than it used to be.

I have it DVR'd but this seems apt from the preview I watched where they were watching Jersey Shore. I both love and hate that they are way smarter than they used to be when watching tv

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 29th, 2011 09:12 AM

I need to watch the new B&B still.

Directv might stop carrying FX so if you like the league, its always sunny, archer, sons of anarchy or the fox soccer channel call in and complain.

k0k0 Oct 29th, 2011 09:35 AM

I mean, it doesn't seem like Beavis and Butthead are any smarter..but that the culture has gotten dumber and they realize that it has. But I enjoyed where they're watching videos almost more than the show this time. It was really great.

Kitsa Oct 29th, 2011 06:35 PM

I have it DVR'd, but I need to check and make sure it's really what it says it is. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but MTV and MTV2 are bad about listing one thing on the program schedule and then playing something completely different in that time slot. I've tried to record B&B many times on MTV2 only to end up with some stupid reality show I couldn't give less of a shit about. Also, they stagger their start and end times randomly so it always either starts late or cuts off early.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 30th, 2011 01:12 AM

I like the new season of dexter. Mos def and collin hanks definitely help.

kahljorn Oct 30th, 2011 06:47 AM

MOS DEFINITELY HELPED

Pentegarn Oct 30th, 2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 748286)
I have it DVR'd, but I need to check and make sure it's really what it says it is. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but MTV and MTV2 are bad about listing one thing on the program schedule and then playing something completely different in that time slot. I've tried to record B&B many times on MTV2 only to end up with some stupid reality show I couldn't give less of a shit about. Also, they stagger their start and end times randomly so it always either starts late or cuts off early.

Never ever trust MTV2's listing, just go to regular MTV

Kitsa Oct 30th, 2011 01:13 PM

Watched the new Beavis and Butthead and loved it.

"Hey, Grandma Jwoww..."

Dimnos Oct 31st, 2011 12:28 AM

Say what you will, Im liking the new season of the walking dead.

Mad Melvin Oct 31st, 2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 748408)
Say what you will, Im liking the new season of the walking dead.

i'm not. The gore and make-up are pretty damn cool, but the drama itself is lame beyond belief. It's just a soap opera with zombies. I hate all of the female characters, 'cause they do nothing but bitch and whine, and I have no opinion about the male characters 'cause every one of them is as bland as budweiser.

The first season had it's moments, but this one has been boring as hell so far.

Dimnos Nov 1st, 2011 01:45 AM

Dont know if this needs a spoiler tag or not so I will just put it in one...

Spoilers!

Zomboid Nov 2nd, 2011 04:09 AM

I agree with Melvin. The comic kinda sucks, too. Kirkman's writing is...not so great. I'm surprised with how bland and shitty most of his characters in TWD are, considering how much I loved what he did with Ant-Man.