I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Kitsa Jul 29th, 2012 05:49 PM

I tried to watch Eastbound & Down. It wasn't anywhere near as funny as I thought it was going to be.

OHO HE'S SWEARING IN SITUATIONS WHERE HE SHOULDN'T AND HEY LOOK TITS

:/

Tadao Jul 29th, 2012 06:25 PM

So it get 5 pickles then?

Esuohlim Jul 29th, 2012 07:29 PM

SWEARING AND TITS 8)

Kitsa Jul 30th, 2012 11:07 AM

Yes, but it's Will Ferrell prouced, so the swearing and tits are in the context of everyone acting like Will Ferrell characters :(

Tadao Jul 30th, 2012 12:27 PM

10 Pickles!

Kitsa Jul 30th, 2012 05:16 PM

I knew you were going to say that :posh

Dimnos Jul 31st, 2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760580)
Yes, but it's Will Ferrell prouced, so the swearing and tits are in the context of everyone acting like Will Ferrell characters :(

Danny McBride swears like Danny McBride and the tits are way better than Ferrells.

Mad Melvin Aug 1st, 2012 11:44 AM

Started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it is glorious. I was under the impression that this was just another run of the mill sitcom, but i'm really glad I gave it a chance.

Kitsa Aug 1st, 2012 08:31 PM

It is glorious.

I started watching in the late second season, and then I dvr'd it and caught up till my eyes bled. I can't get over how young they look at the beginning compared to now.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 2nd, 2012 12:04 AM

season 1 is good, season 2-5 are amazing, then the ship starts sinking.

Anytime I see a door marked private I ask who lives there.

the pirate/private line and the wildcard bitches are my top two my always sunny.

I think when the gang tries solving things its at its greatest.

Kitsa Aug 2nd, 2012 03:04 PM

Alanna Ubach was completely fucking brilliant as Roxy the crack whore. I've loved her since Beakman's World.

Kitsa Aug 2nd, 2012 10:24 PM

Soon as my daughter goes to sleep I am going to turn off that infernal Dora the Explorer crap and watch every Sunny on my DVR

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2012 01:39 PM

Breaking Bad S5 E1-3

kahljorn Aug 3rd, 2012 01:58 PM

does that mean its good or bad? I didn't even watch the season finale for the last season. They should've just killed his character and his family that would've been an awesome ending. cant really see that guy as a drug lord

ive been wanting to watch the new season but I've been watching Political Animals instead

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2012 02:11 PM

It means "No sir, I don't like it"

Kitsa Aug 3rd, 2012 02:31 PM

I was underwhelmed by Breaking Bad but Mr Kitsa is nuts for it

Mad Melvin Aug 4th, 2012 03:52 AM

Breaking Bad is propably the best TV-series on air at the moment. That, or Boardwalk Empire. Anyways, Breaking Bad has some amazingly well crafted character development and there is always something interesting happening. It knows how to surprise the audience and that is kinda rare these days. As crime series go, it is nowhere near as good as The Sopranos or The Wire, but nothing is.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 04:30 AM

ultimately i think the only reason i liked breaking bad is cuz methheads dropped atms on peoples heads. maybe not though. i dunno its pretty good

I think Political Animals is a really good show though :O

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 11:05 AM

The first 3 episodes of season 5 have failed to surprise me. It's become any other series and needs to get it's act together quickly.

Mad Melvin Aug 4th, 2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 760767)
The first 3 episodes of season 5 have failed to surprise me. It's become any other series and needs to get it's act together quickly.

What are you babbling about? I thinks it's been excellent so far. They're establishing how Walter becomes the Kingpin. That kinda shit don't happen over night. I'm very interested how this plays out, altough the beginning of the first episode where Walt has the machinegun in his trunk seems to hint that things will go to shit. But how big of a shit we're talking here, who knows. I just hope Jesse doesn't die.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 01:43 PM

i dunno how walter can be a kingpin, so I just hope he dies and soon

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 01:49 PM

Yeah, they are dragging it out. The story should have ended with season 4.

Spoilers I guess, but not really since it's predictable.

We already knew he would be the kingpin, we already knew he would have to make good with Jesse and fix shit with his wife. The only thing "surprising" is that Ted woke up. Then again we knew that was going to happen.

Oh wait, there is one surprising element that I didn't see coming.

Spoilers!

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 02:04 PM

I can't wait for season 6. I hear the writers have a brilliant plan to tie up loose ends from season 5! I only wish Dexter decided to follow this formula.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 02:43 PM

they should just have him die in a methlab explosion out of nowhere

thatd be so fucking disappointing and awesome

man i should be the one writing this show

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 02:52 PM

I'd rather see Jesse tweek for a week and then murder White because he thought White was his abusive dad's ghost. Now Jesse is the king pin! :O