I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 02:53 PM

and then Mrs. White gets pissed and finds a machine gun, attaches it to the baby's cart, hooks up the cripple with shotgun crutches and hunts down Jesse.

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 02:55 PM

Anyone can write better than the ongoing series of wrap up - drama - cliff hangers.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 02:57 PM

needs more atms dropping on people's heads

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 03:15 PM

agreed

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 4th, 2012 05:37 PM

They should have had dexter kill the breaking bad guy. No one would have seen that coming.

Kitsa Aug 4th, 2012 06:57 PM

That Dexter incest cliffhanger was fucking awkward. Or awkward fucking, depending on how you look at it.

Kitsa Aug 4th, 2012 08:20 PM

A friend just texted me from the Pawn Stars pawn shop to tell me they have a line to get in, and a bouncer, and that it's like trying to get into a nightclub.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 08:29 PM

yerp

sometimes they wont even let you in if you dont want to buy something/have something to sell

Kitsa Aug 4th, 2012 08:30 PM

bizarre.

This reality show culture, man. Pawnshops used to be like the grease stains of consumerism, now people fight to get in the doors because the pawnbrokers are freakin' celebrities.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 4th, 2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760810)
A friend just texted me from the Pawn Stars pawn shop to tell me they have a line to get in, and a bouncer, and that it's like trying to get into a nightclub.

Yeah, fuck that line. We were going to hit it up while in vegas but decided drinking whiskey and eating cheeseburgers with kahl was more important.

kahljorn Aug 4th, 2012 11:04 PM

hell yea that was a fun night

remember that fat girl when i was playing pool she started groping the pool stick like it was my cock

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 5th, 2012 01:30 PM

Hahaha yeah. She was all about it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 8th, 2012 02:00 AM

I'm watching world champion quarter final of darts. Not sure if this should go in television or sports section our fucking neither because watching others play darts sucks.

Playing 501, when people get 180 points from hitting trip 20's people in the crowd hold up 180 signs then twirl like a helicopter.

>:

Tadao Aug 8th, 2012 08:18 AM

John 3:16

k0k0 Aug 19th, 2012 03:38 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed all 10 episodes of the show "Comedy Bang! Bang!". It's a comedy talk show but with some really weird shit going on in it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 20th, 2012 10:31 PM

That show is really good. Its so funny they banged it twice.

k0k0 Aug 21st, 2012 12:32 PM

I would also accept, "It's the show so funny, they banged it twice!"

Esuohlim Aug 21st, 2012 10:02 PM

I didn't know it was a TV show. :eek I'm a big fan of the podcast.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 21st, 2012 10:56 PM

actually had a discussion about that show last night. did you see the one where the 35 year old black guy wonders what it would be like to never have been born. Then it cuts to a scene where hes still a 35 year old black guy living inside his mothers womb because he was never born. but he's still got his afro and a t-shirt and shit.

My question about that was would he still be a 35 year old black guy inside his moms womb? Usually african children are born pink/gray just like any other race but after a few days their pigmentation starts to darken.

k0k0 Aug 22nd, 2012 12:21 AM

He didn't have a shirt on. At least from what I remember he was shirtless. And I have no idea about black babies skin pigmentation before born, but I would imagine the funnyness that them being white at first probably leads to. Shouts of "Thats not my baby! He WHITE!" and such.

kahljorn Aug 24th, 2012 02:19 AM

that scene from leprechaun in the hood where he gets the pot of gold in his stomach always scared the shit out of me probly cause i saw it when i was 8 but this is somehow worse :(
i hope her womb doesn't get tore open by an afro pick

Ex Leper Sep 4th, 2012 04:55 PM

Sifl & Olly are back with an internet show! :rock

Kitsa Sep 8th, 2012 08:34 AM

Finally got around to watching the Christmas ep of Always Sunny. Pleased to see David Huddleston again, can't get DeVito's wriggling naked body out of my retinas and the rest was kind of rollercoastery.

Mad Melvin Sep 9th, 2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 761558)
Finally got around to watching the Christmas ep of Always Sunny. Pleased to see David Huddleston again, can't get DeVito's wriggling naked body out of my retinas and the rest was kind of rollercoastery.

One of my favorite episodes.

Just watched all the seven seasons. I thought seasons 3-5 were the best ones, but I didn't hate the last two. There were a bunch of kinda shitty episodes and I really hated the beginning of season 7, where they replaced jokes and witty dialogue with disgusting crap. The Jersey Shore episode was a good example of this. Could've lived without seeing two homeless guys in midst of anal pleasures. On the plus side, season 7 had on of the best episodes of the whole show, "Chardee McDennis: The Game of Games".

Looking forward to season 8, which starts next week if I remember correctly.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 9th, 2012 04:03 AM

I really dislike the new seasons. Anything after the crimmus episode is downhill. The chardee mcdennis and the halloween episode from last seen were the only chuckleworthy things to come from it though.