I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I really fucking hate my life. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699178)

Fathom Zero Mar 5th, 2008 11:30 PM

I really fucking hate my life.

First things first. I want to continue to live where I am right now, at least until I graduate. Actually, after this year, I really don't fucking care much. There are very few people I would care enough about to keep in touch with. I'd like to go to a college somewhere, perhaps even the local Cameron U.

But I can't live with my family anymore. I can't live with my mother, (who consistently doesn't show up to the plate), my father, (who is pretty much the same), my thief brother who will steal anything that isn't nailed down, my gay brother who reminds me oh too much of Guitar Woman. I hate all of them.

I know this because, earlier today, there was a bad smell and my mom said that she was going to puke. I thought, ''I hope you choke to death on your vomit.'' She seriously stands for everything I find wrong about people. Pot smoking hippie that used to sneak out of the house into bars to watch bands and drink. I never did any of that. I never skipped a damn day of school. Never. She says she knows me, that she knows teenagers. She has no idea what I'm about. When I went to do the academic decathlon thing this past Saturday, she said something like, ''Good luck, you little asshole.'' as I was walking out the door. Thanks, Mom.

I feel like I did with my dad. Love out of obligation and nothing more. Speaking of which, I have no idea why they got divorced. If they were anymore alike, they'd be related. Whatever, though, that must be the twelve-odd years of custody battles talking.:lol

I can't put my wallet down or my fucking brother will take all of the money out of it. So I kick his ass personally because if I went to my mother, she'd say, ''WELL WHADDAYA WANT ME TA DO?" Be a fucking parent, asshole. Beat his klepto ass like you used to do to me.

I cry at night because of this. Because all I can do is count the days until I can get away without having to worry about what's behind me. And I think about this one red-headed girl and she makes it all go away, at least for a while.

I like gadgets. I collect them. But I'm coming to find that if I can't find a fresh source of new gadgets, I get all depressed and bored. I'm smart enough to realize it is an addiction, but I still want to keep around my computer and things related to it. Things just don't make me happy anymore. I think that is in part related to my being at home. Everytime I am happy, I am away from home.

I just really feel like shit right now and I'm gonna start seeing my therapist again, but I've found in the past that sharing one's thoughts can make you feel a lot better as well.

Tadao Mar 5th, 2008 11:34 PM

Tadao Mar 5th, 2008 11:43 PM

You sound like Alex in a modern times Family Ties.

Pub Lover Mar 5th, 2008 11:52 PM

Misdemonar Mar 5th, 2008 11:53 PM

TEEN ANGST ALERT :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Mar 6th, 2008 12:02 AM

Spoilers!

Emu Mar 6th, 2008 12:05 AM

We need e/n tags

Seriously though dude it doesn't last forever. Wait it out and make the best of it.

Zomboid Mar 6th, 2008 12:13 AM

KILL 'EM ALL!!!!!

I've decided to stop going home unless I have to. I'm a lot happier because of that. I miss my dog every now and then, but other than that I'm fine. I think that if you can get out of there and go off to school, you'll be a lot happier. Of course, I have a pretty loving set of parents :lol . Also, don't be a nerd. Skip school every now and then and find a happy medium between TOTAL NERD and TOTAL SKID.

thebiggameover Mar 6th, 2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 536557)

THREAD OVER

Chojin Mar 6th, 2008 12:27 AM

Or report your parents to social services.

Esuohlim Mar 6th, 2008 12:44 AM

Yeah really, it sounds like you're one cigarette burn on the arm away from freedom anyway. Go for it.

Archduke Tips Mar 6th, 2008 12:44 AM

Fathom,
The real world has not yet hit you. Your life will continue to get worse until you do something about it. Talk about it all you want, you'll just end up where you started. It is up to you to figure out the best course of action, and it is only you who can follow through on it.

Chojin Mar 6th, 2008 12:55 AM

ALTERNATE ANSWER:

I hate your life, too.

liquidstatik Mar 6th, 2008 01:37 AM

"Pot smoking hippie that used to sneak out of the house into bars to watch bands and drink."

She sounds ace, man

Fathom Zero Mar 6th, 2008 07:54 AM

I like pub's advice the most. I wouldn't doubt that i-mockery is the worst place to look for advice. I was this close to running out of my door screaming and posting stopped that. Moreover, most legitimate advice seems pedicated out "waitning it out" anyway In the short term, I'm going hiking and camping with a handful of friends during spring break.

I don't see how not doing what my mother did makes me a square. I think it makes me the ANTI-SQUARE. I'm trying my hardest not to do what she did, (drop out of college an offered six-figure job to have a kid and follow some deadbeat soldier around the country.)

Meh. It's another day.

liquidstatik Mar 6th, 2008 07:57 AM

dude i think ur jealous of ur moms awesoem lifestyle

mburbank Mar 6th, 2008 11:33 AM

Unlike me as it is to be serious, 'I feel your pain' Fathom.

Not that life since that age hasn't offered it's fare share of problems, many of them with much huger real world consequences, but never, never, never did I feel as helpless in the face of life's general crap storm as I did at your age.

You are just to the point where it can gradually, gradually start to get better. Hang in there, and as often as possible, just let it go. You are stuck in a moment of your life that is all about marking time. It'll pass, just slowly.

Tadao Mar 6th, 2008 01:45 PM

I love my family.

ElPila666 Mar 6th, 2008 03:19 PM

I love my life on dope, after that while i'm not stoned aymore i like to sleep to travel to the dreamworld cuz i hate reality, then i wake up and take drugs once again when i run out of them i started to have suicidal feelinigs and i write farewell letters

terrva Mar 6th, 2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 536555)
I'm gonna start seeing my therapist again

It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take the rapists for two hundred.

Schimid Mar 6th, 2008 03:42 PM

"I HATE MY LIFE"

Fat_Hippo Mar 6th, 2008 03:54 PM

You have a kleptomanic brother? Ouch, that's gotta be difficult. My advice to you is to somehow get him into a clinic or something. He won't bother you anymore, and really, you'll be doing him a favor, since he's likely to get shot if he keeps up with that when he grows up.

Mockery Mar 6th, 2008 05:15 PM

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go...

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

Tadao Mar 6th, 2008 05:19 PM

When the world doesn't seem.........
To be living up to your dreams

Fathom Nero Mar 6th, 2008 05:22 PM

What da fuck are you talking about fucking fatty hippo, mind on your own businees go eat a fucking chocolate or something asshole , this is between me and my bro, so bro stop being such a woos, cuz i own the nieighbor you know bitch or me and the gang gonna kick your ass, word.