I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Dixie Feb 13th, 2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 613841)
Five people who I don't know in the least have informed me that I creep them out in the last two weeks, hordes of fat mothers inexplicably glare death at me whenever I stop by the high school to give my little brother a lift, and people start walking clear on the other side, in the gutter, well before I pass them on the sidewalk, so I can safely say that I give off a serial killer vibe (and my newest passport photos confirm this)

On the brighter side, mock meets have gone the way of King Arthur, so anyone's chances of meeting me is nil and my counterpoint proves invalid

It's ok, I creep-out my own husband.
He makes sure he lets me know too.

MetalMilitia Feb 13th, 2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 613841)
Five people who I don't know in the least have informed me that I creep them out in the last two weeks, hordes of fat mothers inexplicably glare death at me whenever I stop by the high school to give my little brother a lift, and people start walking clear on the other side, in the gutter, well before I pass them on the sidewalk, so I can safely say that I give off a serial killer vibe (and my newest passport photos confirm this)

On the brighter side, mock meets have gone the way of King Arthur, so anyone's chances of meeting me is nil and my counterpoint proves invalid

I have a similar problem in that I think people believe me to be a rapist when I'm walking behind them. I walk pretty fast and deliberately which scares the shit out of old people and single women on quiet streets.

Then again I might just be imagining their unease.

The Leader Feb 13th, 2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 613910)
I used to know someone who curated a big exhibit there. I was offered to come for an after-hours special tour, wink wink, but I turned them down :/ I'm reasonably sure there would have been attempted fucking and that grossed me out.

Wasn’t that one of you professors in college, and weren’t you totally oblivious as to the possibilities of a gross man doing things to you until after the fact?

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2009 07:16 PM

Yes. Good memory!

Actually, he was a professor I rather respected and liked. When he made the offer, after several uncomfortable-for-me invitations to his tiny office in the alcove of a converted Victorian house off-campus, something told me at an instinctive level that the offer wasn't entirely above-board and that I should probably turn it down. I didn't understand the total exactitude of why, I guess you could say.

To his credit, he wasn't gross. He was a graduate student and obviously highly intelligent. I was mainly weirded out by the whole teacher-propositioning-student thing.

Part of me wishes I would have gone to get any potential special glimpse of the exhibit, though, and let the chips fall where they may.

The Leader Feb 13th, 2009 07:27 PM

You could have had hot, passionate sex inside the chest cavity of a fossilized dinosaur!

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2009 07:50 PM

Yes, well, at that time it was about as comfortable as Gordon Jump's guest appearance on Diff'rent Strokes.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 13th, 2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 613905)
My dad flies into Buffalo all the time, I'm glad it wasn't one of his weeks to visit that factory :/

I'm glad he wasn't in it.

executioneer Feb 13th, 2009 08:05 PM

arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2009 08:06 PM

Me too.

Anyhow, the guy just came out with a big-in-the-field book, which should ensure him all of the needy student poon he can handle.

Tadao Feb 13th, 2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 613967)
arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg arg

Popeye?

executioneer Feb 13th, 2009 10:18 PM

only if popeye is bored out of his mmmiiinnnddd

Dixie Feb 13th, 2009 11:46 PM

:(

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2009 11:48 PM

I believe it was the Joker from Batman who once asked, "why so sad?"

Dixie Feb 13th, 2009 11:48 PM

I ate a salad yesterday.
And I actually liked it.
What the fuck is happening?!!?!

Sam Feb 13th, 2009 11:57 PM

OH NO! SALADS DON'T MAKE YOU PEE!

Dixie Feb 14th, 2009 12:00 AM

But this bottle of wine will!

Sam Feb 14th, 2009 12:02 AM

ONLY IF YOU SLURP IT OUT OF THE LINES OF MY METICULOUSLY CHISELED ABS. ;)

Dixie Feb 14th, 2009 12:08 AM

ABS stands for "Aggravated Butt Syndrome" right?

Sam Feb 14th, 2009 12:18 AM

YES. MY AGGRAVATED BUTT SYNDROME HAS BEEN CHISELED. THE LINES ARE SO ALL THE RUN-OFF SLUDGE AND SEEPAGE DON'T PUDDLE. ;)

Dixie Feb 14th, 2009 12:45 AM

Oh I thought the lines were drainage tubes, fuck.
My bad.

Fathom Zero Feb 14th, 2009 01:20 AM

To alleviate cholera.

kahljorn Feb 14th, 2009 03:52 AM

I love my valetines day presents :)

Dixie Feb 14th, 2009 05:18 AM

Happy VD I-Mockery!!

RaNkeri Feb 14th, 2009 06:45 AM

Has anyone seen the latest friday the 13th movie yet? How much did it suck?

Kitsa Feb 14th, 2009 07:56 AM

I wanted to see it really badly, and I thought maybe I was going as a surprise valentine's gift, but I don't think it's happening.