I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington May 18th, 2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 721693)
Fuck you Sappington go to Applebee's instead

I'm convinced that Taco Bell puts some sort of addictive additive in their food, because I think I'm addicted to their chicken burritos and said baja blast. Also, if I get the $2 meal deal, a $1 burrito, and some cinnamon curls, it comes out to $4.20 every time :hypno

Also, food poisoning is the butts. I got food poisoning from an Asian restaurant a few months ago. Nothing worse than taking a walk, then suddenly realizing your intestines are intent on emptying themselves right now. Luckily, I didn't have to crap in someone's bushes. :rock

Kitsa May 18th, 2011 11:30 AM

I think that the worst one for me was the E coli, because of the mental image of a green pepper caked with liquid cow-shit or some other type of shit-based fertilizer, unwashed and then cut into pieces by some idiot pizza shop employee and served up to me on a pizza :(

That one was one of those where you just have to sit on the toilet holding a trashcan because there's no way you can control both ends at once.

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 07:08 PM

I thought I had food poisoning once; I was in the bathroom forever. Then I remembered I had Bell that day for lunch and I maned up.

Kitsa May 18th, 2011 08:07 PM

If that wasn't enough, my back went out. I had to take a muscle relaxer. Happy la-la land, here I come.

Kitsa May 18th, 2011 08:24 PM

Also, if Hickman wanted out of Bagram so bad, he should have let me know. I have a contact. :eek

executioneer May 18th, 2011 08:32 PM

is it that little girl from the picture

Tadao May 18th, 2011 09:11 PM

No, she's commander of the S.S. Kitsa Ginger Brigade.

Zhukov May 18th, 2011 10:34 PM

Tadao, at least Chojin makes abusing mod powers funny. Making me call myself a fag, again, is (whilst I recognise the COMEDY GOLD and the originality of the concept) slightly tedious now. Getting a rise out of me by editing posts is actually quite easy, but I think it takes a grasp of wit and humour to make it funny. Seriously, leave it to Chojin.

Once again, if you don't want to have anything to do with me, or get into arguments with me, and don't care about me, like you have stated, why do you attempt to be funny and edit my posts?

Tadao May 18th, 2011 10:56 PM

Yeah, I'll get right to doing what you want :rolleyes

Zhukov May 18th, 2011 11:51 PM

I don't think you are withholding intelligence and humour just on my behalf.

Zhukov wants me to at least be funny when I copy Chojin's methods, I guess I'll annoy him by being tedious and unimaginative!

I know this is all stemming from when I called you unfunny a while ago, so I'm sorry. I don't take it back, and it still is accurate, but I am sorry it upset you.

Tadao May 19th, 2011 12:43 AM

I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GET RIGHT ON IT

geez

LordSappington May 19th, 2011 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 721746)
I think that the worst one for me was the E coli, because of the mental image of a green pepper caked with liquid cow-shit or some other type of shit-based fertilizer, unwashed and then cut into pieces by some idiot pizza shop employee and served up to me on a pizza :(

That one was one of those where you just have to sit on the toilet holding a trashcan because there's no way you can control both ends at once.

The very worst for me was when I ate way too much dried tropical fruit, got food poisoning, and THEN got some sort of flu. It was like acid all inside my guts, and I was terrified that it would shoot out every time I sneezed. :goth

Fathom Zero May 19th, 2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 670619)
fathom zero has the worst taste in women/boys whatever those things were

:lol The Pretty/Handsome people thread is prolly my favourite in this place.

Esuohlim May 19th, 2011 04:17 AM

I just read through that thread again too. My favorite is the TERRA'S PUSSY sequence of posts

Fathom Zero May 19th, 2011 04:21 AM

I just reread that part and rolled again. :D That and I ran a batch to about fifteen or so pictures people posted.

Pub Lover May 19th, 2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 721926)

You look like the kind of girl I would ask out. :(

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2011 11:02 AM

Does everyone have their outfit picked out for the festivities this Saturday?

Zhukov May 19th, 2011 11:45 AM

I love the gold guarantee stamp they used to make it official. Just like the Nintendo seal of approval, and uh, pretty much everyone the world over now that I google it.

LordSappington May 19th, 2011 01:08 PM

I just really hope we don't have any nutcases marching around my neighborhood. Or at work.
And my girlfriend will be in Dallas, so I'll face Rapture alone. :(
Oh who am I kidding; I'd be left here to burn. :lol

Colonel Flagg May 19th, 2011 01:09 PM

What I like is the guy in the lower right corner taking a dump. :lol

Pub Lover May 19th, 2011 01:22 PM

This is just American Rapture. The UK had ours already. Raptures are pretty passé now. I liked them back before they were cool. #rapturehipster

Pub Lover May 19th, 2011 01:37 PM

Guitar Woman May 19th, 2011 02:18 PM

George Takei has the best voice ever. He's also cool as hell, I hope them homosexual types are proud of his representation.

Kitsa May 19th, 2011 05:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that if I didn't meat a serial killer today (hopefully not mine), I at least met a verifiably creepy-assed insane person. If I turn up dead, you heard it here first.

Pentegarn May 19th, 2011 06:47 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 721970)
This is just American Rapture. The UK had ours already. Raptures are pretty passé now. I liked them back before they were cool. #rapturehipster

That's a good point. Does the rapture respect the international date line? Will people go missing at 12 AM in their time? Or is it all set to GMT?