I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Chojin Jun 25th, 2008 12:08 AM

yeah, i guess gta has cops

Guitar Woman Jun 25th, 2008 02:18 AM

I mean GTA's missions are generally universally interesting and varied; aside from a staple or two, you have to do the same thing twice, at most. The only really overused things are the CHASE THIS GUY ACROSS THE MAP AND GET HIM OUT OF HIS CAR missions, but I like those.

Races can go to hell and fucking die, though.

ElPila666 Jun 25th, 2008 09:57 AM

I like playing GTA as Tony Montana like in Scarface: The World is Yours, oh man, kids should learn how to talk listening what tony says in that game, it's a shame that they rated it Mature thou, damn Tony, i want some of your yeyo chico.

Chojin Jun 25th, 2008 04:57 PM

guitar woman i am not convinced that you've actually played gta, judging from your review

MetalMilitia Jun 25th, 2008 05:08 PM

Are you trying to say Guitar Woman doesn't actually play games before giving them her seal of dis/approval?

I find that difficult to believe. For example here is her in-depth and well researched review of Mass Effect:

"It's just Gears of War but more difficult to see what's going on."

Girl Drink Drunk Jun 25th, 2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 563715)
yeah, i guess gta has cops

The Imperdian Gaurdsmen in Oblivion are kinda like cops.

Guitar Woman Jun 25th, 2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 563909)
guitar woman i am not convinced that you've actually played gta, judging from your review

Ok, I only finished Vice City, but that's really the only one I liked enough to play all the way through.

Also I remain stalwart in my opinion of Mass Effect's gameplay and graphics

Seriously, does every game this gen have to be a fucking mud simulator

MetalMilitia Jun 25th, 2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 563941)
Ok, I only finished Vice City, but that's really the only one I liked enough to play all the way through.

Also I remain stalwart in my opinion of Mass Effect's gameplay and graphics

Seriously, does every game this gen have to be a fucking mud simulator

Mass Effect is actually a very colourful game. Not sure where you got the idea that it was GOW brown. My guess is not having played it must have something to do with it.

Ant10708 Jun 25th, 2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 563941)

"GTA's missions are generally universally interesting and varied" but yet you were too bored to finish the game? How do those two quotes even make sense together.

Guitar Woman Jun 25th, 2008 07:29 PM

I'm at a point in GTA3 where I just cannot go any further as it is too fucking hard, and I go a little further in San Andreas every month or so.

Happy?

Also I played about 2 hours of Mass Effect, dogshit dogshit dogshit brown.

It might have been my cancerous friend's tampering in the visual options, he did that to GTA 4 too.

I do like Mass Effect's acting and story a lot, and the conversation tree gave me a nice sense of freedom in relation to how everything unfolded. I might consider pirating it some time in the future and playing to a point where everything is a happy rainbow of bright primary colors and tell you that you were completely right, ok?

MetalMilitia Jun 25th, 2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 563953)
Also I played about 2 hours of Mass Effect, dogshit dogshit dogshit brown.

If you started from the beginning you should've spent most of your time here:

and here:

HickMan Jun 25th, 2008 08:51 PM

GW is just plain stupid

Esuohlim Jun 25th, 2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 563953)
and I go a little further in San Andreas every month or so.

San Andreas is the only video game I've completed 100% in the last 10 years

Guitar Woman Jun 26th, 2008 12:11 AM

more like ASS EFFECT

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2008 12:23 AM

Jesus Christ. You make abused Ethiopian maids cry why their eyes aren't swelled shut from the beatings.

Guitar Woman Jun 26th, 2008 12:29 AM

also it was that second screenshot, "Morrowind countryside" doesn't count as colorful

liquidstatik Jun 26th, 2008 01:04 AM

DUDE JUST SAY 'OKAKY OKAY I DIDN'T PLAY IT I'M SORRY,' NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR EXCUSES

WhiteRat Jun 29th, 2008 01:40 PM

Trying to finish Grandia 2 for Dreamcast. In two and half years of playing i'm finally at the half way point.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 29th, 2008 01:55 PM

I wanted to try Grandia 2. I'm torn between starting that, skies of arcadia or Seiken Densetsu 3.

WhiteRat Jun 29th, 2008 06:59 PM

Grandia 2 is pretty good, it's definitely worth a try. I've never played Skies of Arcadia but i've frequently heard that it's the best rpg for Dreamcast.

bigtimecow Jun 29th, 2008 10:55 PM

i'm going through subspace emissary on ssbb going for 100%

OxBlood Jun 30th, 2008 02:47 AM

Finished Dark Sector, getting back to Etrian Odyssey 2 and FF Tactics A2 on the DS. And waiting for Diablo 3 *sigh*

Phoenix Gamma Jun 30th, 2008 09:23 PM

I finally got Marvel vs Capcom 2 working on my laptop, so I've been playing that like a madman. It's been so long since I've played it.

RaNkeri Jul 1st, 2008 03:39 AM

Resident Evil Remake on my friend's Wii. We're gonna finish it today.

stevetothepast Jul 1st, 2008 04:39 AM

street fighter alpha 2 and Dr. mario