I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 3rd, 2012 01:34 AM

Fuck trains. Fuck hitting dodge to avoid a zombie attack then not having time to dodge a train.

OxBlood Oct 3rd, 2012 10:36 AM

Now I cant speak for the Chris and Jake-Campaigns but Leons Levels are WAY better than anything Re5 threw at us. Fun game so far.

Zomboid Oct 3rd, 2012 04:03 PM

Yeah, I'm really digging Leon's levels so far. I was playing on advanced, but I kept getting my ass kicked by regular zombies, so I'm gonna level up some skills first.

Zomboid Oct 4th, 2012 03:50 AM

Finished Leon's campaign and then played a little bit of Agent Hunt mode. It's pretty fun! I really liked what I've played so far, although leveling up the skills is a real bitch.

k0k0 Oct 4th, 2012 03:51 AM

I'm still playing Dead or Alive 5 online a lot, but I'm really just passing time while waiting for Dishonored to come out. I really hope the game scratches my Thief itch. The game reminds me so much of Thief.

WhiteRoseBrian Oct 4th, 2012 07:47 PM

In addition to Dead or Alive 5, I'm also playing a little bit of Fall of Cybertron and playing Nights into Dreams.

Zomboid Oct 4th, 2012 08:00 PM

Chris is a real badass in this game. Like, punching-heads-off badass.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 4th, 2012 09:47 PM

One thing I don't like about re5 is when you blast a zombies head off with a sd hotgun their heads sometimes just fall off their shoulders. Like pushing a head of lettuce off a kitchen counter.

Nick Oct 4th, 2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 762481)
His review made it sound like everything I saw in the demo carried over for the whole game, even if you could tell at times that he was really reaching.

I'm not a big fan of his, but it sounds like he's more or less correct. Not as bad as Umbrella Chronicles, but worse than 5.

The lightgun Wii games were fun for the story, and 5 was kinda okay if you had a bud to play with, but from all the other reviews and having played the demo I think Jim got one right for once.

Jim's still a prick though.

Capcom really does enjoy killing off their franchises lately, don't they?

Zomboid Oct 5th, 2012 02:23 AM

I'm actually liking Chris's campaign quite a bit, and it's been cited as the weakest of the three (four, if you count the extra one). How far in are you, 10k?

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2012 08:28 AM

I just got to chapter 3 with leon so far. But playing a bit of mercs with jake.

Nick Oct 5th, 2012 10:31 AM

I just picked up Resident Evil 6 from a redbox. Time to hate myself.

Dr. Boogie Oct 5th, 2012 09:41 PM

So what is Agent Hunt like? Do they drop you in special zombies like L4D, or do you just take a random zombie and get after it, or what?

Zomboid Oct 5th, 2012 10:33 PM

Second one. Though at one point I was a screamer zombie. I hit a serpent emblem with his scream!

Nick Oct 7th, 2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 762567)
So what is Agent Hunt like? Do they drop you in special zombies like L4D, or do you just take a random zombie and get after it, or what?

Second option. Tons of people keep dropping in my game and getting wrecked by me. Then some douchebag will knock me down and get a instant kill because my retard AI partner is too busy eating a dick to help me up.

Zomboid Oct 7th, 2012 06:55 PM

Really? My AI partner has saved my ass countless times. I frequently have just one bar of health and end up going into near-death mode and then relying on Helena or Piers to save me.

Nick Oct 8th, 2012 06:17 AM

It works really well when not in Agent Hunt mode. That is the absolute only time I've had trouble with them since they decide to stand beside me and crap shoot at something rather than helping me. And that's terrible since if you're laying down anything touching you is an instant death.

Dimnos Oct 8th, 2012 11:33 AM

Been playing split screen with ma boy. We're not real far into Leon's campaign but having a blast with it. Love giving the people's elbow to a zombie as Halena or whatever her name is. :lol

Nick Oct 8th, 2012 12:22 PM

Leon's campaign is pretty decent so far. Not as good as 4 or even 5, but it's not terrible. I'm almost afraid to try the other two main campaigns.

Dimnos Oct 8th, 2012 05:27 PM

I liked 5 and played the shit out of it but I'm enjoying 6 even more.

Zomboid Oct 8th, 2012 06:32 PM

Same here. 4 is still my favorite of the series, followed by RE2 or Code Veronica, but this is grrrrreat!

Phoenix Gamma Oct 8th, 2012 07:02 PM

I decided to play Chrono Cross, because I've played Chrono Trigger maybe 10 times and never played Cross.

I think if I had to describe it in one word, it would be "gaudy". Everything is gaudy. Except the music.

I want the good games to start coming out :(

dextire Oct 8th, 2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 762621)
I want the good games to start coming out :(

The new X-Com comes out tomorrow. :halloween2

darkvare Oct 8th, 2012 09:53 PM

retro city rampage comes out tomorrow on ps3 and dishonored seems cool too

Nick Oct 9th, 2012 02:53 PM

Oh shit, guys OH SHIT. Retro City Rampage just came out TODAY. I absolutely love this game.

I carjacked what looked like the classic TMNT van, and when I pulled the guy out it was a Ninja Turtle. I love this game.