I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn May 31st, 2009 07:05 AM

yea, just buy a new videocard. You can get a pretty decent one for under 50 dollars probably. www.pricewatch.com

Fathom Zero May 31st, 2009 09:21 AM

Yeah, for PCI or AGP.

MetalMilitia May 31st, 2009 10:29 AM

Except don't get a PCI one because they're terrible.

darkvare May 31st, 2009 02:50 PM

so i just finished punch out wii and while some of the title defense matches were harder the whole major circuit was incredibly easy especially super macho man

Fathom Zero May 31st, 2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 630605)
Except don't get a PCI one because they're terrible.

HE DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF OPTIONS HERE, MAC.

OxBlood May 31st, 2009 06:19 PM

Thought about starting Xenogears but since I´m not able to play through that game in 5 days or maybe six until Red Faction Guerilla, Tales of Vesperia (yes, it took them THAT long to not localize it) and Star Ocean arrive here...well...

stevetothepast Jun 1st, 2009 10:48 AM

Red Faction Guerilla is going to be fun, did you play the demo?

OxBlood Jun 2nd, 2009 05:26 AM

Both of them, yes. I liked both Single- and Multiplayer so far. It´s primitive, sure, but hey, I get to blow up tons and tons of shit. I like that. Besides, it´s not like there´s anything else coming out for about a week...apart from Star Ocean, Vesperia has been delayed.

And hopefully on the 12th or 13th: Prototype, my most-wanted title for 2009...at least for now ^^

Phoenix Gamma Jun 2nd, 2009 01:50 PM

I'm gonna power through all the 2D Metroids now that Nintendo just showed us the new Metroid game coming out. They're even throwing in some of the Metroid Lore! Awesome :D

Also playing Mario Galaxy again. Never got all the starts as Luigi. And Mario Galaxy 2 got announced, so I'm pumped for that now :D

I'm very susceptible to E3 hype :(

OxBlood Jun 5th, 2009 04:42 AM

Hm, bought a PS3 yesterday and played some Infamous. Pretty nice game :)

Ant10708 Jun 6th, 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 630828)

Also playing Mario Galaxy again. Never got all the starts as Luigi. And Mario Galaxy 2 got announced, so I'm pumped for that now :D

same

Fathom Zero Jun 6th, 2009 11:28 AM

I didn't like inFAMOUS as much as other people do. I mean, it's a fun game and all, but I don't like the story all that much, and I have a few other issues with it that keep it from being permanent in my collection.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 6th, 2009 02:30 PM

There's some other game coming out that is like INFAMOUS except you can morph your body into different things, mallet hands, flight arms, etc that looks pretty good.

stevetothepast Jun 6th, 2009 03:44 PM

prototype?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 6th, 2009 04:22 PM

That's the one.

bigtimecow Jun 6th, 2009 08:03 PM

started infamous yesterday. chose to be bad, however, i don't really see the difference yet. a few cutscenes were specific to being evil, but its strange that ill do a mission that involves killing a bunch of cops and that somehow secures the area from reapers, then my friend calls me and says people are feeling safer and putting up posters of me. feeling safer because i killed their only other form of protection? :/

Fathom Zero Jun 6th, 2009 10:16 PM

Yeah, Prototype is fucking badass and if anything, inFAMOUS has only whet my appetite for it.

stevetothepast Jun 7th, 2009 09:28 AM

I've been playing the XBL port of Wolfenstein 3d, getting myself ready for the new release next month I think it is. Anyone looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

darkvare Jun 7th, 2009 12:51 PM

i just fineshed kingdom hearts for ds and i got chain of memories but the card system annoys me

Phoenix Gamma Jun 7th, 2009 04:46 PM

It'll grow on you once you understand how to build good decks.

The key is to lump all of your 0 cards at the end of the deck. That way, during boss fights, if you need to cancel an attack, you know where all of your 0's are. You might want to lump your cures together too so you can cast cura/curaga faster if you're totally fucked.

It's not that great of a game (exploration is shit), but at least there's a second playable characher/story after you beat it once. I'm not sure if the 3D PS2 version actually improved anything.

darkvare Jun 7th, 2009 07:25 PM

i'm playing in the ps2 i'm gona try building better decks

OxBlood Jun 8th, 2009 04:14 AM

Finished InFamous as an evil Mofo. Quite nice but some...or most of the powers feel a little useless or underpowered. I guess my Star Ocean and Red Faction should arrive today, so I´ll play those tonight hopefully.

Phoenix Gamma Jun 8th, 2009 08:26 AM

About to start up FFIX today. I've played all the other FFs and hated all of them (except XII. But apparently everyone hates that one). People keep telling me this one is the best in the series, so I figured I'd try it out.

stevetothepast Jun 8th, 2009 09:04 AM

Final Fantasy 2 is the only one I enjoyed playing through, that being said, I'm a little weary of turn based rpg's

Dimnos Jun 8th, 2009 09:06 AM

Yeah. I have to go with FF2 (Or FF4 really) and FF3 (Which was what really? FF6?) and FFX was a suprise too.