I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   True Bedroom Stories (Virgins come take notes) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25926)

Zhukov Jul 3rd, 2010 06:45 AM

:lol

The Leader Jul 3rd, 2010 11:31 AM

Awesome. :lol

LordSappington Jul 3rd, 2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 690911)
ARE YOU NO LONGER A NERD???? PICS YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

pppplllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee.

I still don't know what happened, but I constantly have an irresistible urge to gel my hair. :x

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 3rd, 2010 01:31 PM

You gotta start telling them to wait in line now.

The Leader Jul 3rd, 2010 01:38 PM

Yeah, I bet the guys are all lining up to suck your dick. ;/

LordSappington Jul 3rd, 2010 02:34 PM

Only the guy next door. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 3rd, 2010 02:46 PM

HE SHOULD BE FIRST IN LINE THEN.

LordSappington Jul 3rd, 2010 05:51 PM

Was first in line. :orgasm

elx Jul 4th, 2010 07:47 AM

:(

Fathom Zero Jul 4th, 2010 08:18 AM

I like to work the balls wit my tongue

Tadao Jul 4th, 2010 02:04 PM

Bieber posts here?

Fathom Zero Jul 12th, 2010 06:51 PM

I think I was drunk when I posted that. :|

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 12th, 2010 09:10 PM

Last night I was like "you got me so turned on my balls are hard"

I am drunk when I posted that.

bigtimecow Jul 15th, 2010 11:28 AM

true mobile bedroom stories (the car)

after a 4th of july bbq we got in the car to leave and saw fireworks. it was cool and sort of romantic, then we start driving off. she's all kinds of horny now and says, "can i unbuckle?" (i'm driving) before even answering i unbuckle my seat belt and move my seat back. she unbuckles and dives onto my dick. pretty intense. whenever there's a red light we pause just in-case someone is pulled up next to us. we get closer to home and now its all backroads and local streets, so i start taking as many turns as possible to prolong everything. at one point i take a mean right turn and she deepthroats it (which doesn't bother her, like, at all). she laughs, and of course it feels fanfuckingtastic, so i change all my turns into right turns. at one point i feel like i'm about to cum, but i have this thing where i have to have my legs stretched out and toes pointed, so we have to stop, lest i jam on the brakes in the middle of traffic or speed through a school playground. we get back to the house, run upstairs, have sex for like literally 2 minutes and then bam all over her face

yaaayyyyyy. i haven't posted in awhile now that i've been out of school :(

Tadao Jul 15th, 2010 01:09 PM

Sawing fireworks is dangerous. :(

Dimnos Jul 15th, 2010 03:27 PM

Man! Almost the same exact thing happened to me and my wife one time. Only difference was I was driving on the highway at like 2 a.m. and all the pleasure was causing me to swerve a little. Next thing you know a cop pulls us over and has me blowing into a breathalyzer. :(

Pentegarn Jul 15th, 2010 03:49 PM

I like your story Dimnos, it both stats and ends with a blow

Dixie Jul 25th, 2010 03:29 AM

since we're on the topic of cars....
last year i stayed over at my boss's house alot (eventually i dated him for a couple weeks but maybe i'll make an entry on that sometime later), a bunch of us would stay at his house, simply because it was easier to catch a ride with him in the morning.
i kinda liked this one dude i worked with anyways, he and i had fooled around before, but i was on my period the first time we fooled around so i thought i'd spare him the goriest fuck of his life and i refused.
we had just gotten off work and were drinking in the parking lot before we headed to boss man's house and dude was trying to get me to go in the woods with him. i thought that'd be tacky (even for me) and i realized i didn't have any condoms. so i told him i wouldn't fuck him without a condom and ended it there. on the way to the house he makes boss man stop for "cigarettes", as you can imagine that was a ruse so he could get a pack of prophylactics. the swirly ones.
we get to the house and the routine starts up. turn on tv, get fucked up, sleep on a couch. i go upstairs to a less populated area and dude follows me. we end up being the only 2 up there so we start fooling around. we don't want to wake anybody, so we go outside in the carport. there sat my boss's firebird. things progressed quickly and soon i was half naked and bent across the hood of my boss's prize possession. dude liked to change positions alot so i ended up sliding further and further down the side of the car, mostly across the windows. we finish up, get dressed, smoke a couple cigarettes and get ready to head back in. as we were walking away i looked at the car. the car had been sitting there for over a year covered in pollen and dirt. so there were clear signs of us fucking all over my boss's car.
i took off my shirt and wiped it down to cover up our tracks. he put the condom wrappers and evidence in an empty cigarette pack. and we went back inside and slept til work the next day.
somehow, no one figured it out. he and i had 2 other flings, and they both happened at work. i have scars from one of them. hahahaha
but no one we worked with ever found out, except for his best friend who i was also fucking. but they knew about each other and were cool with it.
whole nother story there.

MLE Jul 25th, 2010 10:22 AM

You have the best sex stories.

Nick Jul 25th, 2010 03:39 PM

What was the point in removing those posts? Seems it related to the topic at hand, not to mention they had nothing to do with other posts of mine.

Fathom Zero Jul 25th, 2010 03:55 PM

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

Nick Jul 25th, 2010 03:58 PM

Mods brainfuck loveline topics into giant mess before crazy gluing them back together.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Chojin Jul 25th, 2010 03:59 PM

mods trolling mods

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 25th, 2010 07:19 PM

I want to hear the redt of your stories dix.

Got a blowjob with pop rocks last week. It wasn't anything special. Another time I filled her mouth with whipped cream. Then jammed my dick into her mouth.

Nick Jul 25th, 2010 07:20 PM

How'd you talk Lizzy into that?