I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   True Bedroom Stories (Virgins come take notes) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25926)

Spetsnaz Jan 23rd, 2008 09:06 AM

Did you use a rubber?

saltshakermaniac Jan 23rd, 2008 09:25 AM

Yeah i did, and i would highly recomend that every one use them for there own sake

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2008 09:28 AM

blood sex is sweet dude! it all hot and slippery. plus, when a girl is bleeding inside her hoochie, she gets way horny and will fuck the shit out of you.

you missed out

saltshakermaniac Jan 23rd, 2008 09:32 AM

See you wernt there, when i flicked that light on i thought ""what the fuck" cuz it was like watching a secne out of a horror movie. so more or less i was disgusted once i relizied what was going on

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2008 09:39 AM

Ewwww she smeared it all over huh?

Sethomas Jan 23rd, 2008 09:17 PM

Women who regularly orgasm during their periods are less likely to get uterine cancer.

...But I doubt that's relevant for girls you encounter. :rimshot

Dixie Jan 24th, 2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 526971)
Women who regularly orgasm during their periods are less likely to get uterine cancer.

You are a fountain of knowledge my friend.

executioneer Jan 24th, 2008 03:49 AM

theres lots of fountains of stuff going on in this thread

ElPila666 Feb 23rd, 2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 526669)
blood sex is sweet dude! it all hot and slippery. plus, when a girl is bleeding inside her hoochie, she gets way horny and will fuck the shit out of you.

you missed out

In that times i like to close my face throungh her pussy and paint my nose and my lips so i play to be a bloody clown
:love

Tadao Feb 25th, 2008 07:16 PM

El Pila Six Hundred and Sixty Six :

You have both frightened and endeared me to you at the same time.

ElPila666 Feb 26th, 2008 01:37 AM

WARNING YOU MAY GET SICK!!!
Spoilers!

ElPila666 Feb 26th, 2008 11:57 PM

Seriously!

Emu Feb 27th, 2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 534613)
El Pila Six Hundred and Sixty Six :

You have both frightened and endeared me to you at the same time.

I do think EP666 is my favorite new poster

If we had a dozen more people like him why I'd

Fat_Hippo Mar 1st, 2008 05:13 PM

Care to finish that post? I'm actually curious what you were gonna say...

Emu Mar 3rd, 2008 03:47 PM

Well now I've already forgotten. :\

liquidstatik Mar 4th, 2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltshakermaniac (Post 526668)
Yeah i did, and i would highly recomend that every one use them for there own sake

yeh rite, wuss

Fat_Hippo Mar 5th, 2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 535941)
Well now I've already forgotten. :\

Smear Jelly over your naked body? Exercise more? Go on a drinking binge and burn down an orphanage? Nothing?

Chojin Mar 5th, 2008 07:58 PM

:notfunny

Dixie Mar 7th, 2008 10:37 AM

A friend of mine told me about her experience with anal beads.
Someone bought her some as a joke, and she put them on her nightstand. Her then-boyfriend one day decided to try them out (anal beads are for guys mostly).
Now the way you're SUPPOSED to use them is insert them slowly and at the onset of orgasm pull them out SLOWLY (one by one).
Well her boyfriend inserted them in himself and they got busy. When he was about to splurt he reached down to the beads hanging from his ass and pulled it like a parachute ripcord.
According to my friend, when you pull them out that fast you get a poop parachute. She was scrubbing his doodoo from her ceiling and walls for 3 days.

Lesson:
Use anal beads only as directed!

Dr. Boogie Mar 7th, 2008 12:06 PM

What the hell kind of position was he in that he could hit the walls and ceiling with shit?

Dixie Mar 7th, 2008 12:21 PM

She said he was on top of her, traditional missionary position.

ElPila666 Mar 28th, 2008 03:17 AM

During an energy shut down at night it was dark so i was boring and i decided to play with myself a little bit while my parents were sleeping, there was a stormy night, suddenly my mom opened my room's door with a lighter on her hand just to check that everything being ok and she saw me doing the thing, i remember she say something like "son you gonna rip your dick off that way", i fell so shame about it, i thing that's my worse bedroom story ever ;_;

MattJack Mar 31st, 2008 06:15 PM

:lol you have to be the best character ever

"During an energy shut down..."

I wish I could start all my stories that way.

MattJack Jan 22nd, 2010 08:50 PM

Bump!

A few nights ago I brought home a girl that I have been crushing on for a while. After having a few drinks at the bar she decided she wanted to come back to my place to keep the drinking going, so of course I was down. One thing leads to another and we end up "going at it." See this is where you'll just have to believe what I'm about to tell you.. Once we began, about a minute in she just starting having a nice orgasm.

I stopped after the eruption and I was like, "Did you just.. .. ?"

Before I could even finish she said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. :( "

All I say was, "PPpppffttttt! DONT BE SORRY! DONT BE! THAT IS AWESOME!"

Let me finish up by saying that it was vanilla missionary sex, I don't have a big dick( :( ), and there wasn't some suave ass mood in my bedroom to begin with in the first place. I haven't ever experienced a girl doing that, EVER. When I told my buddy the next day he couldn't believe it either. PLEASE BELIEVE ME INTERNET, PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

Has this ever happened to one of yall? Ladies, any explanations?

PS: She didn't fake it. I can promise you that much.

Pentegarn Jan 22nd, 2010 11:39 PM

My ex GF would hit the O if I blew a stiff breeze anywhere her naughty areas. I would like to think it was because I am that awesome, but more likely she was just that prone to O. Made my part of the act of sex easy as pie though