I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2009 05:46 PM

I look for Native reservation plates. I saw a cherokee one the other day.

Tadao Sep 16th, 2009 05:46 PM

Actually, sometimes a baby in the house calms dogs down.

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2009 05:48 PM

Yeah, after they eat it.

Aaarg Sep 16th, 2009 05:51 PM

That's weird. I can be in the Cherokee reservation in fifteen minutes, and I've never seen a res plate.

Kitsa Sep 16th, 2009 05:56 PM

http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/usa/AI1.html

the inuit plates are pretty fucking awesome.

Aaarg Sep 16th, 2009 06:02 PM

Ooooh, that would be why. Different Cherokee. I've probably seen the NC plates.

And I know I've seen Wyandotte ones on a car in Woodbridge.

Tadao Sep 16th, 2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 648577)
looks like I got some stiff competition, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. hehe

So, you'll be at my party then?

Pub Lover Sep 16th, 2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 648581)
Actor robot!

Just learn that word in Finnish school? :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 648667)
All this really needs to stop. I think you have the wrong audience.

I hope so, but I am a feared that we'll be shown to be wrong. :(

Tadao Sep 17th, 2009 03:53 AM

Who is this person?
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/member.php?u=52

Guitar Woman Sep 17th, 2009 03:57 AM

It's me.

True story.

executioneer Sep 17th, 2009 05:45 AM

its carnivore!

Chojin Sep 17th, 2009 09:36 AM

i'm watching my mom's dog while she's away in florida

motherfucker kept me from getting any sleep last night, cause he started barking juuuust when I was about to sleep. he was barking because the door to my room was closed and he's a colossal faggot. I had spent most of my waking hours last night trying to barricade the kitchen to keep him from doing the same to my dad.

Anyway, I got up and hit him in the head with my shoe. That seemed to fix his wagon, but i couldn't get back to sleep due to the rage/voices/etc.

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2009 01:52 PM

So the art gallery where I had my show had a cool bathroom keychain, it was a parody of that "HOPE" obama poster, only instead of obama it had a toilet and instead of HOPE it said PEE.

I didn't know if it was their own or purchased, so I did a google search to see if it'd turn up anywhere.

Long story short, that's the last time I ever google image search the word PEE.

RaNkeri Sep 17th, 2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 648740)
i'm watching my mom's dog while she's away in florida

motherfucker kept me from getting any sleep last night, cause he started barking juuuust when I was about to sleep. he was barking because the door to my room was closed and he's a colossal faggot. I had spent most of my waking hours last night trying to barricade the kitchen to keep him from doing the same to my dad.

Anyway, I got up and hit him in the head with my shoe. That seemed to fix his wagon, but i couldn't get back to sleep due to the rage/voices/etc.

I can relate to that.

Does he also snore and hog all the space in the bed? Our dogs do that too :(

Dimnos Sep 17th, 2009 04:06 PM

Just roll his bitch ass. :CesarMillan

RaNkeri Sep 17th, 2009 04:12 PM

Sleeping dogs have a mysterious ability to multiply their weight, making rolling/moving them incredibly hard.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 17th, 2009 04:17 PM

stupid dog sleep gravity.

Chojin Sep 17th, 2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 648782)
I can relate to that.

Does he also snore and hog all the space in the bed? Our dogs do that too :(

i wouldn't know, i don't let him in my room

Dimnos Sep 17th, 2009 04:46 PM

No no no. You dont roll him when he is sleeping your roll him when he is being a bitch and barking, or doing anything you dont like. Rolling is a technique were you basically play alpha dog and roll him over onto his back or side really. You place your fingers and thumb around his neck as if it were another dogs jaw. You dont do it hard as not to hurt him. He will more than likely know what is going on and be scared more than anything. You just hold him in that position until he completely relaxes and "submits" to you.

Tadao Sep 17th, 2009 04:47 PM

It also helps if you slap him in the face with your dick. I know I obeyed my dad after that.

Dimnos Sep 17th, 2009 04:52 PM

But not really. You only do the roll to dogs that have real problems and continually think they are the alpha and dont want to listen to you. Dick slapping is all good.

stevetothepast Sep 17th, 2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 648647)
So, you'll be at my party then?

you are all formally invited to my drunken halloween bash. Just find your own way here, I'll take care of the rest.

Tadao Sep 17th, 2009 05:48 PM

One day I'll actually get my shit together and get my passport.

stevetothepast Sep 17th, 2009 06:02 PM

I shouldn't have said "all" but you'd be alrite to come T, it'd be a good time. My brother makes shine in his barn, no joke.

Tadao Sep 17th, 2009 06:16 PM

My buddy gave me a jar of white lightning when I lived up north. I didn't know that you had to keep it covered when drinking it so that the alcohol won't evaporate into the air.