I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sarah Palin Asks New Yorkers to 'Refute' Mosque Construction Near Ground Zero (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704881)

Dimnos Aug 17th, 2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 695473)
No. Small drops of poison over a long period of time is still very dangerous and has lasting negative health affects.

Doesnt mithridatism cause you to build up an immunity? :confused:

Brotherhood Aug 17th, 2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 695475)
What? :lol We all know that? I think some Muslim fellows admitted it, actually.

That is where you are wrong, my little friend. Those poor people were merely puppets brainwashed by the CIA and jews (who happen to be part of the oligarchs by the way).

TheCoolinator Aug 17th, 2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 695479)
Doesnt mithridatism cause you to build up an immunity?

lol, so are you admitting that sodium fluoride is poisonous carcinogen? Also, you can't build up an immunity to it. Mithridatism only works with organic poisons similar to snake and spider. The real issue here is why would anyone want to ingest a well known poisonous carcinogen toxic waste anyway? There is no point. Its detrimental to all faculties of the human body.

Quote:

"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg. ... chronic toxicity by oral route may cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver, ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility effects."
This is what Fluoride chronic toxicity does. I don't see any words resembling building of immunity there. :sleep

Dimnos Aug 17th, 2010 01:14 PM

I was mostly talking hypothetically but we have also agreed that it is poisonous many times in the past. Just not poisonous enough to actually do us harm in the small amounts we take in. As to why anyone would want to take it is because it helps keep you from having to go to the dentist for cavities. I know how everyone loves to get drilled and filled but thats $80 extra in your pocket.

TheCoolinator Aug 17th, 2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 695509)
I was mostly talking hypothetically but we have also agreed that it is poisonous many times in the past. Just not poisonous enough to actually do us harm in the small amounts we take in. As to why anyone would want to take it is because it helps keep you from having to go to the dentist for cavities. I know how everyone loves to get drilled and filled but thats $80 extra in your pocket.

In my above quote it says

"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg"

It is also well known to cause dental fluorosis AND bone cancer. So, as we see, it doesn't even help teeth its actually hurts your entire bone structure because it strips the calcium from them. Prolonged exposure does this

"chronic toxicity by oral route may cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver, ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility effects."

So we have proven that its poisonous, rots teeth, and causes these horrible effects. Now, what is the point of putting Sodium Fluoride in anything? Really? Because it protects us from the Terrorists?

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2010 02:37 PM

Dude, shut the fuck up already

Pentegarn Aug 17th, 2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 695473)
No. Small drops of poison over a long period of time is still very dangerous and has lasting negative health affects. Read the scientific studies I posted.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metabolism

kahljorn Aug 17th, 2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg"
FIVE GrAMS? That's like probably... a billion times more than we take on a daily basis. Cause the standard is what, 1 part per 13 millionth?

what a dumbass. Quit spilling your stupid arguments into other threads.

Quote:

carcinogen toxic waste anyway? There is no point. Its detrimental to all faculties of the human body.
You mean besides strengthening our teeth and such :lol quit begging the question.

Colonel Flagg Aug 17th, 2010 08:00 PM

Actually 1ppm is standard for adds to water. And for the last time, it's the fluoride ION that is the operative actor here, NOT specifically sodium fluoride. (Calcium fluoride will also provide this, and does in places like Scandinavia and Texas. That's why they don't fluoridate there.) And like all salts, once it does its stuff, you piss it away. Just like vitamins.

Dose is the word you're missing here, Cools. Dose, Dose, Dose, Dose.

Take 1000 extra strength Tylenols, and you'll likely die. For real, dude. Dose.

Say it again now. Dose, Dose, Dose. Do si dose.

Colonel Flagg Aug 17th, 2010 08:02 PM

Has this thread officially been hijacked?

kahljorn Aug 17th, 2010 09:19 PM

yea ;/

LOOK ANOTHER THREAD FOR COOLIE TO REPEAT THE SAME FAILURE ARGUMENTS IN

Pentegarn Aug 17th, 2010 09:28 PM

Maybe we should take it to the $2.99 comic thread or the DC Universe Online thread :lol

Colonel Flagg Aug 18th, 2010 01:15 AM

No, that would be trolling, and we wouldn't want to be doing that.

:conspiracy

Zhukov Aug 18th, 2010 02:14 AM

In other news, muslims had absolutely nothing to do with September 11th terrorist attacks. Not even a small dose.

TheCoolinator Aug 18th, 2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 695600)
In other news, muslims had absolutely nothing to do with September 11th terrorist attacks. Not even a small dose.

Can't deny that.

But either way no one should be restricted from building a place of worship.

Zhukov Aug 19th, 2010 08:00 AM

Didn't muslims fly the plane that crashed into the tower?

kahljorn Aug 19th, 2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Didn't muslims sodium fluoride fly the plane that crashed into the tower?
yes

Colonel Flagg Aug 19th, 2010 12:41 PM

I KNEW IT!

Esuohlim Aug 19th, 2010 02:26 PM

:lol

Pentegarn Aug 19th, 2010 05:18 PM

Personally, I am one of those Sodium Fluoride truthers who thinks the government destroyed the twin towers themselves using explosives made of sodium fluoride

TheCoolinator Aug 20th, 2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 695682)
Didn't muslims fly the plane that crashed into the tower?

No. Muslims had nothing to do with 9/11. It was a false flag event like the Gulf of Tonkin.

Zhukov Aug 20th, 2010 02:33 AM

Who flew the plane then? I was under the impression that they saw the hijakers on CCTV getting on the plane, and discovered that they were part of a terrorist group, and that terrorist group also happened to admit being responsible.

What is your fucked up version of events where people that also happened to be muslims had nothing to do with it?

TheCoolinator Aug 20th, 2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 695794)
Who flew the plane then? I was under the impression that they saw the hijakers on CCTV getting on the plane, and discovered that they were part of a terrorist group, and that terrorist group also happened to admit being responsible.

What is your fucked up version of events where people that also happened to be muslims had nothing to do with it?

15 of the 19 alleged highjackers are still alive. I don't know who was flying the planes, all I know that there were 3 planes allegedly highjacked, 2 crashed into buildings, yet three buildings fell down. Building 7.

And the Pentagon was allegedly hit by a plane yet there is no footage of it other than 5 frames of a guard shack camera. We all know that there is enough camera's on the outside of the Pentagon to stock 1000 radio shacks. They had whatever hit the Pentagon coming in from ten angles yet they only release 5 frames from a guard shack CCTV?

Zhukov Aug 20th, 2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 695797)
15 of the 19 alleged highjackers are still alive.

Are they not muslim?

kahljorn Aug 20th, 2010 07:40 AM

coolie you should start AOTHER 9/11 thread just so you can be fresh