I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 02:16 AM

I cocked up a Film Study quiz. I got a sixty on it. :(

I'm dumb or something.

I JUST WANT TO WORK IN A DINER. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE?

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 650930)
I chose wrong and old girl is here. :(

Play twister with her and say "Right foot out front door"

captain516 Sep 30th, 2009 02:19 AM

Quote:

I JUST WANT TO WORK IN A DINER. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE?
You can always join a scandinavian death metal band

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:20 AM

Do construction work. Electricians make fat cash.

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 02:31 AM

I actually have a friend that does that at the moment while he's still in school. He makes several thousand dollars.

The thing that nobody gets with me is that I like manual labor that's boring and just awful. I don't want a job fours year from now because I'm smart or have a degree. That's if I'm able to get a job at all with that shitty piece of paper.

I feel like I'm going to school for fun. I pretty much can consider it that, get a job at a Waffle House and a shitty apartment, while giving my parents the finger and not looking back. I'm not worried about being able to survive. And I've got my bike, so I don't need a car. If I need to go out of town, there's a bus heading out everywhere.

The only thing I should be petrified about is still not knowing what to do. But I'm here for now, so I'm working my ass off for the rest of the year.

Wiffles Sep 30th, 2009 03:03 AM

If you ever get a job and want manual labor, dont get one that you have to work at a restaurant or factory. Imagine you spend your entire day in such a place for years on end. Get one that has a certain degree of freedom. Like Trucker, Road marker, Construction guy etc :)

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 04:50 AM

I work at a golf course at the moment and I enjoy that.

I can take pretty much anything. I'd even mow lawns, if I had to.

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 07:40 AM

I saw a dude give a chick the goon hand yesterday and the look of utter fury on her face was priceless.

Kitsa Sep 30th, 2009 09:01 AM

A couple of weeks ago, I was waiting for my mom in her car in a dodgy area of town. I watched a homeless woman squat at a bus stop and give the finger to every bus that passed.

RaNkeri Sep 30th, 2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 650934)
I cocked up a Film Study quiz. I got a sixty on it. :(

I'm dumb or something.

Work hard and believe in yourself, you'll make it there eventually

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 10:30 AM

It's the only thing I'm not doing so hot in that I'm really mad about, because I'm passionate about film and film theory. It pisses me off.

Kitsa Sep 30th, 2009 10:45 AM

is the teacher an asshole? Sometimes that's why. I got a C in medical anthropology once and I was like what the fuck. The bizarre thing about that was that there were no papers or tests, all the classes (this was MED SCHOOL, btw) consisted of watching a tape of whatever medical special was on TV the previous night. And I showed up for every class and paid attention, so I don't know how the hell that worked out to a C. Fortunately I wasn't enrolled in the med school permanently yet and my undergrad advisor was letting me take it as a science elective.

Still, the bastard.

RaNkeri Sep 30th, 2009 10:57 AM

How the hell does spider-man climb walls while he's wearing his costume?
I mean, if you made a real spider wear tiny socks/gloves on it's feet it wouldn't be able to climb jack shit

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 30th, 2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 650936)
Play twister with her and say "Right foot out front door"

:lol

Fathom Zero Sep 30th, 2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 650982)
is the teacher an asshole? Sometimes that's why. I got a C in medical anthropology once and I was like what the fuck. The bizarre thing about that was that there were no papers or tests, all the classes (this was MED SCHOOL, btw) consisted of watching a tape of whatever medical special was on TV the previous night. And I showed up for every class and paid attention, so I don't know how the hell that worked out to a C. Fortunately I wasn't enrolled in the med school permanently yet and my undergrad advisor was letting me take it as a science elective.

Still, the bastard.

No, I've got no reason to claim that the teachers are anything but completely fair. Besides, these are based on the scores from online quizzes, which are graded instantly.

Dimnos Sep 30th, 2009 11:32 AM

How do you get rid of unwanted chicks in Finland RaNkeri?

Dimnos Sep 30th, 2009 11:33 AM

Does frozen piss still apply?

Dimnos Sep 30th, 2009 02:17 PM

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:20 PM

Hahahahaha WTF?

Shrubfest Sep 30th, 2009 02:39 PM

I've just been told my relationship is 'on pause' until our timetables are settled.

And because I didn't say good bye to him last time we saw each other.
I was drunk. He was working behind the bar.

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:43 PM

Are you dating a woman?

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:44 PM

Oh and, NO ONE HERE CARES, TAKE IT TO LOVELINE

Shrubfest Sep 30th, 2009 02:45 PM

Clearly.

Actually, that would probably be better. At least she'd be able to wash up properly.

Tadao Sep 30th, 2009 02:50 PM

European men are so gay, American cowboys are were it's at baby. Even when we have gay sex we don't menstruate.

RaNkeri Sep 30th, 2009 03:01 PM

If a guy has the ability of flight, does it require him to use muscles? Can he fly infinitely?