I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2011 04:18 PM

:pagebrak

Tadao Jan 13th, 2011 09:21 PM

:conspiracy

Fathom Zero Jan 13th, 2011 09:28 PM

Hey pub, what's your sign? ;)

LordSappington Jan 13th, 2011 10:15 PM

Okay, I figure you guys might be able to shed some light on this, since every other person has some medical troubles/experience.
I haven't been eating as much lately; just plain lost my appetite, for the most part. I lost a decent amount of weight; I'm about 130 lbs. now, give or take a few. My girlfriend has been helping me remember to eat more lately, and all day I've been very tired and get dizzy quickly.
I have two theories; one is the obvious answer that I need to eat more. But the paranoid side of me is yelling that I have type 1 diabetes. (You know how once you get one of those thoughts in your head, and it won't go away, even though you know it's probably not true?)
Anyone have a clue? I'm willing to take all the heckling for a little peace of mind.

Pub Lover Jan 13th, 2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 710598)
Hey pub, what's your sign? ;)

This one: :lol2

Tadao Jan 13th, 2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 710599)
Okay, I figure you guys might be able to shed some light on this, since every other person has some medical troubles/experience.
I haven't been eating as much lately; just plain lost my appetite, for the most part. I lost a decent amount of weight; I'm about 130 lbs. now, give or take a few. My girlfriend has been helping me remember to eat more lately, and all day I've been very tired and get dizzy quickly.
I have two theories; one is the obvious answer that I need to eat more. But the paranoid side of me is yelling that I have type 1 diabetes. (You know how once you get one of those thoughts in your head, and it won't go away, even though you know it's probably not true?)
Anyone have a clue? I'm willing to take all the heckling for a little peace of mind.

You're probably just an idiot. Glad I could help.

LordSappington Jan 14th, 2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 710602)
You're probably just an idiot. Glad I could help.

That was my third theory. My fourth is that my intestines are full of an annoying, but charming, family of tapeworms, who presumably have a pet amoeba.

Pentegarn Jan 14th, 2011 12:10 AM

Did you try the obvious visit a doctor thing?

Tadao Jan 14th, 2011 12:18 AM

I think tapeworms make you hungry, not sure though. Could be depression, drugs (not just narcotics), or even a real disease.

LordSappington Jan 14th, 2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 710606)
Did you try the obvious visit a doctor thing?

Well, I figured I'd wait a little longer and see what happens, because I don't exactly want to cause a stir in my family. They've been known to overreact.

Quote:

I think tapeworms make you hungry, not sure though. Could be depression, drugs (not just narcotics), or even a real disease.
As far as I know, I'm not depressed, and the only drugs I've taken since December are Advil and an over-the-counter sleeping aid every once in a blue moon.

Pentegarn Jan 14th, 2011 12:33 AM

Waiting might be bad, malnutrition can be bad and the longer it is let go the worse it gets.

But, if you still feel you must wait, get an 8 dollar bottle of Centrum from the store. Take one a day so at the very least you are still getting most of the daily vitamins and minerals you need even if you aren't getting the carbs, calories, sugars, etc that you need as well

kahljorn Jan 14th, 2011 12:53 AM

goto a doctor cause if you have type 1 diabetes which you dont youll go into a coma

Fathom Zero Jan 14th, 2011 01:01 AM

I always eat vitamins on the off-chance that I forget to eat or if I lose the motivation to make something. I recommend the once-a-day type pills, especially if you're more apt to not eat than eat. You need to keep up your health, at least a little bit.

Tadao Jan 14th, 2011 01:02 AM

Pro tip, you can go to the free clinic and wait in line all day. You'll see a doctor. It should cost you nothing.

Drink protein shakes please. Hard bouled eggs are a great source of pure protein.

Chojin, why don't you make a health and fitness area already. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

captain516 Jan 14th, 2011 01:19 AM

There is
a fat Indian
sitting
in the front of me
hella
dandruff in his hair
looks like
the stars in the night.

captain516 Jan 14th, 2011 01:34 AM

AW COME ON GUYS
DONT GO
ILL START BATHING I PROMISE :(

Zhukov Jan 14th, 2011 02:42 AM

Try being the only one online for hours at a time.

MarioRPG Jan 14th, 2011 04:45 PM

You and your weirdo timezone

Babs Jan 14th, 2011 05:27 PM

I try to make my way on here at 3 in the morning.

elx Jan 14th, 2011 05:53 PM

thingamajig is a real word

Fathom Zero Jan 14th, 2011 05:56 PM

My father wants me to talk to my brother because he's failing math and he'll get kicked off the football team. The coach, teacher, and principal talked to him already and he doesn't listen to my father anyway. The thing is that I can't tell him with a clean conscience that a person must have good grades.

Kitsa Jan 14th, 2011 09:08 PM

For the record, I think it's stupid that girl scouts aren't allowed to sell cookies online. I'd think they'd learn as much as, if not more than, they would harassing people at the entrances to stores like the boy scouts do with that infernal popcorn.

Fathom Zero Jan 14th, 2011 09:29 PM

I gotta be honest, I love me some Do-Si-Dos. Kinda bums me out. Girl Scouts should just stand in the Union - they'll sell a shit-ton of cookies to these pot-heads.

Pentegarn Jan 14th, 2011 09:49 PM

I am all about the thin mints

Colonel Flagg Jan 14th, 2011 09:51 PM

THINNNNN MINNNNNNTS. :orgasm