I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:15 PM

I wanted to wait until I was up to date on the thread before I waved my Go Zhukov pennant but Pentegarn just mentioned the Nazis a third time. I would reply in the thread and even be on topic with my comments but I just know I would be too tempted to overuse words like myopic, provincial, remedial and ludicrous. Plus my logical fallacy meter clocked & I don't want it to break.

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 719589)
PUB I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU AREN'T TRYING TO EAT YOUR BEARD ANYMORE

Willie was the beard eater. I'm the one that indicated insanity by tugging it out hair by hair.

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:18 PM

What a could follow up post to prove my opinion is worthless. :eek

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:19 PM

Could or good? Yay. :sinkhole

Kitsa May 6th, 2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 719570)
WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THE PICTURES KITSA/OBAMA!

I gave them to Pub; they're his to do with as he pleases.

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 719578)
We need some special board for all the butthurt Aspies to loiter in, talking about their figurines and why it's everyone else's loss for not liking them and they totally made out with their super hot cousin at that lake last Summer

We have that already. It is this thread.

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 719597)
I gave them to Pub; they're his to do with as he pleases.

As there is a moratorium on nipples in this thread and I normally put my chops behind a spoiler anyway; lets just call them all NSFW.

Tadao May 6th, 2011 01:44 PM

I like baby. :(

Also Pub's face by it's self is very Flight of the Concords. Do all white NZ people like that look?

MLE May 6th, 2011 01:44 PM

I love the last one.

kahljorn May 6th, 2011 02:53 PM

arg just found out the paper for one of my classes was supposed to be 2000 words minimum and i thought it was 1500 words minimum :( it came out to about 1700 words.

guess there goes my A and maybe even a B for that class :( fuck i might as well just ask for an incomplete

Tadao May 6th, 2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 716485)
some students renting out equipment from me just got an eyeful of fathom's hairless, elfen figure

i'm gonna start banning for it unless people start mspainting clothes on him

All I can see is Eric being all "Hey! This is the cool website that I MOD. I'm big shit here."

:youngboywithfrownyfacenipples

:(

Kitsa May 6th, 2011 03:17 PM

It's funny how bad they look because I didn't even bother to mess with hue and saturation. If I try, I can get it fairly close. I was literally cranking out one every, like, 30 seconds, and it shows.

Kitsa May 6th, 2011 03:19 PM

I just took my first swim of the season and holy jeebus was that water cold. Now I'm still cold, even in sweats.

Tadao May 6th, 2011 03:32 PM

I like photochops better when they look horrible.

elx May 6th, 2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 719606)
arg just found out the paper for one of my classes was supposed to be 2000 words minimum and i thought it was 1500 words minimum :( it came out to about 1700 words.

guess there goes my A and maybe even a B for that class :( fuck i might as well just ask for an incomplete

I also just got a B and I've been depressed all day because of it :( I made brownies if you want some and we can hug it out too :(

Pub Lover May 6th, 2011 04:03 PM

It must be nice to have such high standards. :( Hugs must be nice too. :( :(

Tadao May 6th, 2011 04:28 PM

I'd rather rub it out ;)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 6th, 2011 04:35 PM

instead of b-rownies you need to make a+wnies next time elx. After typing that it sounds bad but I mean it in a good motivational way. Also, can I have some?

elx May 6th, 2011 04:45 PM

no you guys only get F-rownies :(

kahljorn May 6th, 2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

I also just got a B and I've been depressed all day because of it :( I made brownies if you want some and we can hug it out too :(
ok :(

Im so disappointed in myself. Now I have to try to find somewhere down here to retake it cause im trying to graduate summa cum loudly

10,000 Volt Ghost May 6th, 2011 04:53 PM

:(............................:(
Spoilers!

Frownies indeed.

Esuohlim May 6th, 2011 05:10 PM

dude :(

Fathom Zero May 6th, 2011 05:18 PM

I'm just looking to graduate. WOO LOW EXPECTATIONS. Feels pretty good, bro.

elx May 6th, 2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 719622)
dude :(

bug off of our frownies milhouse :( they are reserved for those of us that are not graduating next week with two degrees :( you are now banned from this area and you're not allowed back until the rest of us are done consoling eachother :(

Kitsa May 6th, 2011 05:58 PM

That picture they used of you in the page brak, elx, contains a book that looks very much like a poetry text that I had in second year French lit. Is it?