I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

executioneer May 30th, 2011 08:59 PM

i loved the extra difficulty, and the storyline was pretty neat :( WHO CARES ABOUT STUFF

10,000 Volt Ghost May 30th, 2011 09:26 PM

Yeah but you got acocktail dress out of it.

Guitar Woman May 31st, 2011 12:42 AM

The atmosphere was at least decent. It's like god took a shit on Ravenholm.

Zomboid May 31st, 2011 01:46 AM

I've also been waiting for some DLC to bother with New Vegas again. I'll probably download and play those two and maybe another twenty hours or so, and then leave it until the next DLC comes out. For once, I have too many other games to play.

OxBlood May 31st, 2011 08:57 AM

I don´t know what it was but L.A. Noire did exactly nothing for me, sold it after 4 cases. Playing Darksiders instead since that was a nice game I never finished.

Later this week I´ll pick up Hunted and the new Red Faction and then Infamous next week. All seem to be good or even great in case of I2.

Dimnos May 31st, 2011 08:11 PM

New infamous next week. Not sure if I'm more excited about it or the uncharted 3 multiplayer beta that comes with it.

k0k0 May 31st, 2011 11:03 PM

I'm really thinking about picking up Hunted: The Demon Forge but there are no reviews out for it yet and the new red faction comes out soon, so I will probably be spending a ton of time on that one instead.

darkvare May 31st, 2011 11:26 PM

i got bayonetta and red faction guerrilla bayonetta is cool and guerrilla makes me feel great destroying everything lol

OxBlood Jun 1st, 2011 01:21 AM

Each and every guy I know that already got Hunted says it's great. Plus you get a Dungeon-Skirmish-Randomizer, whats not to like? :)

Esuohlim Jun 1st, 2011 01:29 AM

Level 1107 on Anti-Idle and still not bored :|

LordSappington Jun 1st, 2011 03:31 AM

I just played some Payload on TF2. Once the Blue team got the bomb around the last corner, I went Demoman and just camped with sticky grenades; whenever the got close to the bomb, I blew them up. Backstep a few feet and grab health/ammo, repeat. Racked up thirty kills before time ran out.
I'm a complete fag, and I know it.

OxBlood Jun 1st, 2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 723828)
Level 1107 on Anti-Idle and still not bored :|

I stopped letting it play itself a while ago, got really boring though it IS a great game somehow. Guess itīs just me, whatever you show me, I get bored after a while.

Fathom Zero Jun 1st, 2011 05:30 AM

The interface is kerfuckered, to me. Hurts my eyes - reminds me a lot of Pope Lazer-Tron as a matter of fact.

Mad Melvin Jun 1st, 2011 06:11 AM

GAMES I MUST BEAT:

BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2
L.A. NOIRE
BRUTAL LEGEND
MORTAL KOMBAT
DEAD RISING
RESIDENT EVIL 5
ALAN WAKE DLC'S

FUCK :x

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 723848)
GAMES I MUST BEAT:

BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2
L.A. NOIRE
BRUTAL LEGEND
MORTAL KOMBAT
DEAD RISING
RESIDENT EVIL 5
ALAN WAKE DLC'S

FUCK :x

Hope you have the summer off.

Mad Melvin Jun 1st, 2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 723852)
Hope you have the summer off.

I do actually. I decided to quit my shitty job at the end of this month. TIME TO LEECH OFF THE MISSUS.

King Hadas Jun 2nd, 2011 04:08 AM

Finally comfortable using Dosbox so I'm playing Warcraft and any other good abandonware games, especially rts's, I can find. Tried Warcraft 2 as well; it's a lot easier to play but surprisingly all the interfaces and graphics outside of the actually game are downright boring compared to the first one. I miss the animated sitting background you get while your being briefed for your next mission.

OxBlood Jun 2nd, 2011 11:29 AM

Been playing Hunted for about 4 hrs and so far it´s really great. The animations are poor as hell but the action is a lot of fun. 3 Spells, 3 Skills per Character, Items, a hail of arrows, millions of demons and goblin-dudes plus the nice skirmish-mapmaker? 30 bucks well spent. And let´s not forget the co-op.

k0k0 Jun 2nd, 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 723941)
Been playing Hunted for about 4 hrs and so far it´s really great. The animations are poor as hell but the action is a lot of fun. 3 Spells, 3 Skills per Character, Items, a hail of arrows, millions of demons and goblin-dudes plus the nice skirmish-mapmaker? 30 bucks well spent. And let´s not forget the co-op.

If you don't play it with co-op, is it not as good? My xbox account was hacked into a month ago and they still haven't re-instated my account, although they say they're working on it. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't play online until they fix my account. I did get the 135 bucks back at least, although xbox wouldn't refund it til they finish their fraud investigation, I had to go through my bank.

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 12:19 AM

so i finished playing an amazing set of games of league of legends with kahl one of which we won alone against 3 dudes.
then i decide to play a little mk it was all good until i got to play the roof level and ninja mime posters were replaced with hangover 2 posters :lol

Dimnos Jun 3rd, 2011 12:41 AM

You guys been playing 3s?

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 12:52 AM

yeah its easier to manage we tried inviting you today since you seemed online but you didn't responded

Dimnos Jun 3rd, 2011 12:55 AM

Yeah I was doing some aram earlier but Im down for some 3s with you guys. To bad the servers are fucked right now. I wanna kill some fools. :tear

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 02:33 AM

SERIOUSLY IM PISSSSEDDD

but yea that 2v3 game was awesome!

although the game before that when i was lee sin was kind of embarassing

OxBlood Jun 3rd, 2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 723954)
If you don't play it with co-op, is it not as good? My xbox account was hacked into a month ago and they still haven't re-instated my account, although they say they're working on it. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't play online until they fix my account. I did get the 135 bucks back at least, although xbox wouldn't refund it til they finish their fraud investigation, I had to go through my bank.

It almost perfectly playable alone, donīt worry. The only thing that you donīt have control over is which skills your AI-Companion uses and which weapons he picks up but Iīm in Chapter 2 or 3 on normal and just now it slowly starts to get harder to win. If you make good use of your skills, it should be no problem to play the whole thing alone.

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 723977)
SERIOUSLY IM PISSSSEDDD

but yea that 2v3 game was awesome!

although the game before that when i was lee sin was kind of embarassing

that's cause you bought mana items

LordSappington Jun 3rd, 2011 02:17 PM

I'm going to buy the hell out of the new Alice game.

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 02:42 PM

me too cause it includes the original as well yay

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 03:29 PM

i bought berserkers greaves and sheen and a lot of the builds i looked at said sheen is great for lee sin because it procs all the time

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 3rd, 2011 03:40 PM

is lol free?

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 04:02 PM

yea

Dr. Boogie Jun 3rd, 2011 07:08 PM

Tried the Duke Nukem Forever demo.

It was alright. Starts off with an updated version of the final battle from Duke 3D, then puts you into a mid-game level where you drive his 4-wheeler, then stop to do a short level where you get gas for it. It reminded me of Halflife 2, when you drove that fanboat through the canals, occasionally stopping to open a floodgate, only I never heard Gordon Freeman say things like "My balls, your face."

Seems like it'll be a pretty decent FPS. Not groundbreaking, but still good.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 3rd, 2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 724118)
yea

downloadin

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 07:52 PM

sweet. my name's QRSx on there. Add me up and we'll play some games.

Dimnos Jun 3rd, 2011 07:57 PM

Yeah 10k! Im Dimnos there too, add me.

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 08:04 PM

WE ALMOST HAVE AN IMOCKERY 5v5 CREW

lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 3rd, 2011 08:24 PM

I have to figure out how to play first. I gotta play some lame Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 first for a bi thouh.

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 08:48 PM

don't worry we can play against the ai until youu feel comfortable

Nick Jun 3rd, 2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 724153)

It was alright. Starts off with an updated version of the final battle from Duke 3D, then puts you into a mid-game level where you drive his 4-wheeler, then stop to do a short level where you get gas for it. It reminded me of Halflife 2, when you drove that fanboat through the canals, occasionally stopping to open a floodgate, only I never heard Gordon Freeman say things like "My balls, your face."

Yep, I love throwing turds around.

kahljorn Jun 4th, 2011 01:06 AM

OMFG

DARKVARE I GOT A NEW HIGH SCORE WITH LEE SIN

50/3/6

Dimnos Jun 4th, 2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 724164)
WE ALMOST HAVE AN IMOCKERY 5v5 CREW

lol

We already have it. If only we could all be on at once.

Mattjack
Vare
Khal
FZ
Myself
and now 10k

Although Mattjack mostly plays with his bro I think, when they are on, but they are bad ass.

Fathom Zero Jun 4th, 2011 02:11 AM

Everyone else sucks but me. For truth.

Oh yer, we have enough people for a 3v3 custom game.

executioneer Jun 4th, 2011 02:41 AM

aw man i was all set to try and join up and then i realized it was a fucking rts

no sale

Zhukov Jun 4th, 2011 03:55 AM

I'm downloading it right about now.

k0k0 Jun 4th, 2011 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 724153)

I'm guessing it'd have been better if they released the game in 1998 so they could have actually reaped the rewards of it and been on Duke Nukem 5 already. But at least it's finally coming out. I'll wait and check the reviews for it before buying it though, as with all games.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 4th, 2011 10:25 AM

SAM tricked me into buying daggerdale last night. I should have just played LoL instead.

Zhukov Jun 4th, 2011 10:42 AM

This LoL game doesn't seem that amazing, but, you know, probably gets better when you spend more time playing it and less time yelling at the tutorial lady.

Dr. Boogie Jun 4th, 2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 724252)
SAM tricked me into buying daggerdale last night. I should have just played LoL instead.

A friend of mine got me the same way. I believe the intended audience for that game is mostly people who've been tricked into buying it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 4th, 2011 11:51 AM

It's not a terrible game for what it is but it should have been like $5 tops.

Dr. Boogie Jun 4th, 2011 12:17 PM

Horrible presentation, crappy music, small number of enemies, and riddled with bugs to boot? It's pretty horrible. The only thing they kind of did right was the loot.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 4th, 2011 12:42 PM

How far are you guys in it?

Dr. Boogie Jun 4th, 2011 02:00 PM

I've beaten it. As for my friend, I wouldn't know, as I haven't been able to use the built-in Gamespy matchmaking, and neither Atari nor Gamespy have any idea why (the guy at Atari's tech support comment said they were "looking into it"). All I can do now is hope Atari makes good on their promise to turn out a patch to fix the many, many issues.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 4th, 2011 03:00 PM

How many hours did it take? It seems like they tried stretching out the playtime by taking forever to level up.

Dr. Boogie Jun 4th, 2011 07:26 PM

I don't know exactly, but Steam says I've played it for 10 hours, and that's among a lvl8 rogue, a lvl 5 cleric, and a lvl 3 fighter, so I'd say the whole game is probably 6-7 hours.

Guitar Woman Jun 4th, 2011 10:33 PM

I think I liked the Duke Nukem Forever demo better back when it was called Half Life 2. It somehow looked a lot less horrible 7 years ago.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 5th, 2011 01:19 AM

Fuck you daggerdale. I beat chapter 1 then it froze on me and glitched out my xbox. Was playing with my friend earlier....he bought a bunch of new weapons from the merchant...then it took his money without giving him his new gear.

I've heard they're going to patch it but what the fuck in the meantime.

darkvare Jun 5th, 2011 01:54 AM

lol it has a level 10 cap

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 5th, 2011 02:06 AM

I know but it takes forever to level up. In real games I'd be like level 18 by now but I've only gotten to level 4 so far.

Dr. Boogie Jun 5th, 2011 04:00 PM

I only made it to lvl 8 by the end of the game, and I don't plan on doing any more with that character unless they can actually fix the damn game, which seems unlikely given the severity of the bugs that made it through the initial testing phase.

ThrashO Jun 5th, 2011 04:57 PM

Guardian Legend on the NES and Metroid Prime on GC. I love Metroid but Im finding it difficult to get into the prime games...

Mad Melvin Jun 6th, 2011 05:11 AM

Just beat L.A. Noire. Seems to be the kind of game you either love, or think it's boring as hell. I loved it. Great storyline for a videogame and the acting was very believable for the most part. I don't think there was a single case I didn't like.

Zhukov Jun 6th, 2011 06:18 AM

Daggerdale sounds like a racist name for a race that I can't think of right now.

Mad Melvin Jun 6th, 2011 11:09 AM

?

ThrashO Jun 6th, 2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 724564)
Just beat L.A. Noire. Seems to be the kind of game you either love, or think it's boring as hell. I loved it. Great storyline for a videogame and the acting was very believable for the most part. I don't think there was a single case I didn't like.

My room mate's been playing that, goddamn game is four discs long. Looks really good though. I love the way the faces look, it's phenominal. I've been into alot of old school games lately except for stuff like Wipeout HD, Dead Space 2 and the Gears 3 beta, but it's something that I definetely want to check out when I get caught up.

kahljorn Jun 6th, 2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Daggerdale
PYGMYS

LordSappington Jun 7th, 2011 02:46 AM

TF2 has its cold, merciless claws in me. On the plus side, I've proven to be a fairly good trader, and have gotten some good loot. Got 16 crates for two crappy weapons, and unlocked a Professor's Peculiarity. Currently trying to get some damn keys now. :(

Guitar Woman Jun 7th, 2011 03:50 AM

Yeah, don't bother with keys. I spent ten bucks on those things trying to get something useful, no dice.

God I miss TF2, but I was a horrible, degenerate, hopeless addict, I got out while I still could. What class is your favorite?

LordSappington Jun 7th, 2011 03:55 AM

Yeah, I spent $10 on keys, and got that decent hat. Gonna sell it for more keys; a friend of mine just got that sombrero with a floating heart effect; it's worth about $100 :(
I tend to play as Sniper and Scout a lot. If we need the push, I'll go Heavy.
I like to mostly act as support, instead of going for kills. Also, I'm a horrible Engineer and Soldier.

Fathom Zero Jun 7th, 2011 05:21 AM

I bought a key and got some paint out of the deal, so it's all good. Also, my brother gave away all my rare stuff for one of those Bill's Hats because he likes Left 4 Dead. I decided to take the high road and not kill him, though.

kahljorn Jun 7th, 2011 05:58 AM

what a bitch face

OxBlood Jun 7th, 2011 06:16 AM

Played some more Hunted and I still like the thing a lot, it´s great simple fun.

Also got my copy of the new Red Faction yesterday and played for about 3hrs...pretty repetitive after a while but still fun. I like the different guns a lot though some are utterly useless. I´m looking at you, Pre-Order Dual Laserpistols. You suck!

LordSappington Jun 7th, 2011 10:42 AM

Bill's Hat is a pretty valuable item; depending on what he traded, it might have been a good deal for you. Especially since their value has been going up.

Fathom Zero Jun 7th, 2011 10:52 AM

No, it's not valuable. Compared to the Devil's Playhouse set that he gave away, it's a piece of shit. Ditto to earbuds.

LordSappington Jun 7th, 2011 03:57 PM

If he gave those two away, he deserves a damn beating.

kahljorn Jun 7th, 2011 08:46 PM

you should take him to small claims court

Dimnos Jun 7th, 2011 09:04 PM

infamous 2 baby! :rock

Phoenix Gamma Jun 8th, 2011 02:07 AM

I downloaded a bunch of stuff off of the 3DS eShop today. Mario Land is a LOT less fun than I remember (shorter too. Beat it in under an hour...), and Link's Awakening DX is still fun as hell (I only owned the original version, so I wanna see the new content).

Excitebike's 3d effects are fucking trippy as hell. It's awesome. Too bad Excitebike fucking sucks, but I guess I can't argue with the price (free).

Also, TF2 sucked me back in after I got really frustrated with SSF4. Fighting games get me so fucking worked up unless I play with people in person. TF2 always destresses me though. I think it's because backstabbing people is therapeutic.

Fathom Zero Jun 8th, 2011 07:37 AM

Maybe they'll put up the Oracles games. I loved 'em so much.

OxBlood Jun 8th, 2011 08:47 AM

Im at the 65% mark in Red Faction and it got better as the game progressed. Some nice vehicle-sections, and especially the great and fun arsenal of guns makes me really like this game. I´d rate it around 80% right now. Blowing stuff up just never gets old :) Hopefully I´ll get Infamous 2 tomorrow but we´ll see.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 8th, 2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 725089)
Maybe they'll put up the Oracles games. I loved 'em so much.

:HIGHFIVE

Chojin Jun 8th, 2011 01:54 PM

a lot of star trek online!

Phoenix Gamma Jun 8th, 2011 06:48 PM

I think we're the only three who remember the Oracle games exist :(

Fathom Zero Jun 8th, 2011 08:17 PM

I got Ages first, so I think that soured me a bit too much on Seasons. It didn't deserve the shit I gave it. But it did have alot of those stupid season-changing stump puzzles that were hard for my dumb kid brain to figure out.

Dimnos Jun 8th, 2011 08:30 PM

Is STO free yet? It was fun, but not fun enough to pay for.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 8th, 2011 09:14 PM

OxBlood Jun 9th, 2011 05:05 AM

Oh I do remember the Oracle games, I just never played them (apart from 20mins on emulators). Same with the minish cap.

Guitar Woman Jun 9th, 2011 05:27 PM

I remember them, PG.

I remember that they were shit.

Guitar Woman Jun 9th, 2011 06:28 PM

Holy fucking christ, Ultima Online is so horrible it's almost hilarious. Did they actually charge money for this?

It's like someone beat Diablo in the face with a hammer made out of shit, and then opened 12 other games at the same time so it started running at 2 frames per second.

Esuohlim Jun 9th, 2011 06:51 PM

I played Ages all day on 9/11

So I'll neva forget

MarioRPG Jun 9th, 2011 07:41 PM

Started this up the other day, I'm like 20 chapters in. I don't remember why I abandoned it before... Maybe the difficulty ramps up or something.

e: Also fuck yeah to seasons / ages

Dimnos Jun 10th, 2011 12:21 AM

I have that shit on my phone, its bad ass. I play it all the fucking time when Im not at home. :rock

Phoenix Gamma Jun 10th, 2011 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 725490)
I remember them, PG.

I remember that they were shit.

But I tend to disregard your opinions anyways.:posh

Esuohlim Jun 10th, 2011 03:57 AM

I played both not too long ago and they're perfect Game Boy Zelda games. Besides the headache of linking/passwords, which were sort of optional, I can't see what's wrong with them at all

OxBlood Jun 10th, 2011 04:15 AM

Finished Red Faction Armageddon. Very very solid game. Way more fun than Guerilla imo. Great arsenal, good playtime, nice vehicle-sections. My only negatives are the lack of different enemies and the fucked up ending, that was really weak.

7.5/10

creeposaurus Jun 10th, 2011 10:36 AM

G Darius. I hunted some guy online for a copy of it and stole my brother's PSX just to play it. Totally worth it.

Chojin Jun 10th, 2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 725330)
Is STO free yet? It was fun, but not fun enough to pay for.

it's not f2p yet, but idk wtf not since they have a cash shop in place that's both almost necessary to use and really overpriced

Dimnos Jun 10th, 2011 03:35 PM

That was my thought exactly when my free month expired. :\

Infamous 2... 294 blast shards of 305. These last few are being a bitch to find. :(

Phoenix Gamma Jun 11th, 2011 01:05 AM

Apparently the 3DS web browser can load images in 3D, which I didn't even think was possible since 3d images use this weird .mpo format. Cue porn.

Probably going to pick up LA Noire this coming week, and I'll probably pirate Duke Nukem tonight since I don't feel like waiting for my preorder to be available on Steam. Plus I'm spending my friday night at home :(

Chojin Jun 11th, 2011 04:40 AM

i'm going to wait for my preorder to arrive because i'm an adult and can do things like that

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 11th, 2011 04:03 PM

Started playing Bad Company 2 again. At gamestop I was able to trade in Black Ops straight up for ultimate edition of BC2.