I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

darkvare Jan 5th, 2011 12:42 AM

finished lords of shadow it was ok, one thing i really really hated was the platforming everything else is kinda meh but entertaining i liked the ending a lot though
Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 709711)
Downloaded the Scott Pilgrim game. It's a lot of fun, but it's really hard to play by yourself, unless you do what I did and fag it up using upgrades.

withou upgrades the last levels are impossible alone specially when some enemies take 90% of your health with 1 hit

LordSappington Jan 5th, 2011 03:56 AM

Yeah, Gideon is living up to his role as the final boss.
But there are some items, like the bionic arm or whatever, that raise stats by 50! It's too easy after that; all my stats are max 100, and I haven't even beaten the game.

Fathom Zero Jan 5th, 2011 04:16 AM

Hey Sam, my K/D ratio is better than yours in AssCreed.

OxBlood Jan 5th, 2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 709014)

Damn Ox... I think its about time you stepped away from minecraft dude.

Huh? I stepped away from Minecraft in November already ;) But thatīs a nice base there, whoever built it. But Iīll give it another look in the coming months since itīs in Beta now and that means: more content.

I rewarded myself for getting a new job by finally buying a Wii and thatīs about all Iīm playing right now. Monster Hunter, Rune Factory and No more heroes 1. Though 8 other games already wait to be played later. Yes, I know but those things donīt cost as much so thereīs more games for my monthly gaming-budget :)

Dimnos Jan 5th, 2011 09:30 AM

Thats the entire world map from Link to the Past that some a-hole build in minecraft.

OxBlood Jan 5th, 2011 03:07 PM

...you´re right...I´m impressed :)

stevetothepast Jan 5th, 2011 03:11 PM

ya that's cool. shoulda made the dark world though.

executioneer Jan 5th, 2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 709740)
But there are some items, like the bionic arm or whatever, that raise stats by 50! It's too easy after that; all my stats are max 100, and I haven't even beaten the game.

it's actually more cost-effective to raise your DEF and WP stats at the store inside Leo's Place (hipster cap) and your STR and SPD at the record store(smashing turnips, crash and the boys) than buying stuff at the secret store. it's even more cost effective to use one character to pay off scott's late fees, then all four characters can use the video store and that's retardedly cheap (+10 to all 4 stats and +100xp for $4.95)

Dr. Boogie Jan 5th, 2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 709740)

Then try beating the final level without using any weapons.

Fathom Zero Jan 5th, 2011 07:30 PM

@chojin

LordSappington Jan 6th, 2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 709766)
it's actually more cost-effective to raise your DEF and WP stats at the store inside Leo's Place (hipster cap) and your STR and SPD at the record store(smashing turnips, crash and the boys) than buying stuff at the secret store. it's even more cost effective to use one character to pay off scott's late fees, then all four characters can use the video store and that's retardedly cheap (+10 to all 4 stats and +100xp for $4.95)

I read that somewhere, but I had already maxed out most stats by then.
Also thinking about getting the new New Vegas DLC. Definitely going to Gamestop the 9th so I can snag the poster they have for it. :rock

Zhukov Jan 6th, 2011 03:54 AM

The new Donkey Kong is pretty good. Easier than I thought though.

Dimnos Jan 6th, 2011 12:05 PM

Finally got around to playing Ultimate Alliance 2. Gambit will fucking own your ass. That is all.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 6th, 2011 05:30 PM

I ended up playing as Juggernaut and Deadpool pretty much the entire game for UA2. Deadpool because he's the closest to Nightcrawler from the x-men legends games.

Dead Rising 2: Case West.

darkvare Jan 6th, 2011 05:40 PM

i wanted to play as juggernaut but when i rented the game they already took him down for download

Dimnos Jan 6th, 2011 05:51 PM

Gambit + Deadpool + Storm + The Thing = No chance for the enemy :lol

Fathom Zero Jan 6th, 2011 06:29 PM

Playing Darksiders. A few times, I had to look up a guide to figure out how to do things. And a lot of the enemies are pretty cheap. Not that having it on the Apocalyptic difficulty helps anything.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 6th, 2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 709930)
Gambit + Deadpool + Storm + The Thing = No chance for the enemy :lol

Storm is fucking disgusting too. I use her with Thor.

Thor's ground special launches everyone into the air and then Storms wind blows everyone on the stage.

edit: Taking care of business.

Zhukov Jan 6th, 2011 08:00 PM

Hahaha.

Sam Jan 6th, 2011 10:01 PM

I'M THE SERVBOT.

Pentegarn Jan 6th, 2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 709788)
@chojin

That had to be a fuckload of work

Zomboid Jan 7th, 2011 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 709935)
Playing Darksiders. A few times, I had to look up a guide to figure out how to do things. And a lot of the enemies are pretty cheap. Not that having it on the Apocalyptic difficulty helps anything.

I loooove Darksiders. Great game. Almost definitely gonna be a sequel, too.

LordSappington Jan 7th, 2011 02:23 AM

Does anyone have an idea of how good the New Vegas DLC is? I'm thinking of getting it Sunday.

Fathom Zero Jan 7th, 2011 02:49 AM

From the look of it, it's pretty intense. High on ammo conservation, a lot of stealth-oriented stuff. There are tons of ghosts and scary shit. It's been compared to survival-horror type stuff.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 709974)
I loooove Darksiders. Great game. Almost definitely gonna be a sequel, too.

It's a beautiful game, I thought. I haven't beaten it yet, but the story is decent. I'd be excited for a sequel, so long as it runs smoother. The framerate seems kinda choppy sometimes.

OxBlood Jan 7th, 2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 709867)
Finally got around to playing Ultimate Alliance 2. Gambit will fucking own your ass. That is all.

I liked it but compared to the first one I thought it was a pretty big letdown. Everything was toned down, less powers, less customization, useless costumes...

I still got one of those Xmen games on PS2 lying around here somewhere, never played it, but as far as I remember, thereīs a lot more going on there in terms of customization...

I finished No more heroes. It was...okay Iīd say. Nothing too impressive. I expected it to be weirder somehow. That and the whole earning money just to get on with the story was fucking stupid. Glad they got rid of that in the sequel.