I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Advice/Reassurance please. (WARNING! TMI ZONE) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704952)

Jeanette X Aug 21st, 2010 08:42 PM

Advice/Reassurance please. (WARNING! TMI ZONE)

Okay, I just masturbated using a nubbed toy. It felt fine during the act, but when I removed it, I noticed I had blood on it! Not menstrual blood either, regular blood! My period was two weeks ago.
I suspect this has something to do with what I think is some bacterial vaginosis that appeared (but cleared up very quickly about a week and half ago) I thought it was gone, but perhaps it irritated the lining of my vagina and the thrusting of the toy caused it to bleed? I'm not in any pain, it just itches a little at the moment.
Can anyone tell me what caused this or tell me what to do?

Edit: Yes, I'm going to the doctor. I was just hoping someone could tell me what this was in the meantime.

Tadao Aug 21st, 2010 08:46 PM

Post a link to the toy in question please.

Esuohlim Aug 21st, 2010 08:59 PM

AS THE RESIDENT VAGINA EXPERT, I WOULD SAY IT'S JUST A FISSURE

LIKE WHEN YOU POOP SO HARD THAT IT REALLY HURTS AND THEN THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF BLOOD ON THE POOP

Sam Aug 21st, 2010 09:16 PM

:lol grosssss

Jeanette X Aug 21st, 2010 09:36 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-...2440923&sr=1-4

The culprit.

Chojin Aug 21st, 2010 09:42 PM

i have no idea how to answer your question, i just wanted to post that picture.

captain516 Aug 21st, 2010 09:59 PM

Chojin you are an intenet nerd that's in shape, how does it feel to be an oxymoron

Chojin Aug 21st, 2010 10:28 PM

feels good man

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 21st, 2010 11:35 PM

I've never had an orgasm so hard that I came blood. That is most likely what happened.

Jeanette X Aug 22nd, 2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 696067)
I've never had an orgasm so hard that I came blood. That is most likely what happened.

Well, I wasn't exactly gentle with myself...I suppose slamming it in and out of an already irritated vaginal canal was a bad idea...:\

I suppose I should avoid penetration for a while. Its a shame, I do so love that toy....

Esuohlim Aug 22nd, 2010 01:22 AM

JEANETTE X DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE THE CLITORIS IS? SOLVE THAT AND YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM

Tadao Aug 22nd, 2010 01:55 AM

Ok, by the looks of that toy, I'm assuming it wiggles up and down on the inside of your pussy wall. I'm guessing it was maxed out in speed cause you got all kinds of crazy and I bet you didn't bother to re-lube if in fact you lubed at all. Basically, you gave the inside of your pussy an Indian rug burn.

Zhukov Aug 22nd, 2010 04:32 AM

I don't remember you posting a recent photo Jeanette.

Jeanette X Aug 22nd, 2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 696087)
Ok, by the looks of that toy, I'm assuming it wiggles up and down on the inside of your pussy wall. I'm guessing it was maxed out in speed cause you got all kinds of crazy and I bet you didn't bother to re-lube if in fact you lubed at all. Basically, you gave the inside of your pussy an Indian rug burn.

I did lube the damn thing, and my body produced plenty of fluid. I've never had an issue with this toy before. :\

elx Aug 22nd, 2010 01:05 PM

just call up your physician, they'd be able to tell you if it were anything worth being concerned about.

Jeanette X Aug 23rd, 2010 04:53 PM

Update: I just got in from the clinic, and the nurse said it was just a little bit of an injury from the toy and that it will heal on its own. She also said that the ointment cleared up any BV, but that I do have a mild yeast infection. I got a pill for it. I also scheduled a pap test while I was there.

Blasted Child Aug 24th, 2010 11:24 AM

It sounds like a typical case of sodium fluoride poisoning to me.
If only we had someone around willing to investigate this further.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 11:44 AM

Just like a Sweed to pick a fight when the guys gone forever. Have you formed an opinion on Hitler yet? Faggots

Blasted Child Aug 24th, 2010 12:53 PM

Tadao, have I or any other Swedish person ever stolen your girlfriend or something similar? Either way it might be time for you to get over it, it's starting to seem a bit obsessive and I have absolutely no clue what you're on about

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 01:00 PM

Of course you don't, you're Swedish. Fucking pussies.

Blasted Child Aug 24th, 2010 01:22 PM

It's unfair that you don't like me when I've always admired you!

Blasted Child Aug 24th, 2010 01:23 PM

Can't we be friends? We would make the perfect team. Like in those buddy movies from the eighties.
I can say witty and interesting things, and you can get freakishly upset over nothing.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 01:24 PM

Careful, you might be thrown out of your country for taking a stance.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasted Child (Post 696287)
It sounds like a typical case of sodium fluoride poisoning to me.
If only we had someone around willing to investigate this further.

OH WAIT! I see what's going on here. You were telling a joke. I didn't get it at first cause I haven't heard a joke like that one for 6 months now. GOOD JOB! Maybe tomorrow you can post a lolcat!

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 24th, 2010 03:35 PM

I just assume everyone who annoys me is the same person on here just with a different character.