I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Sam May 12th, 2010 06:03 PM

WAITING FOR DIMNOS OR BILL TO STEP UP AND GET TAKEN FOR A RIDE AT SSF4

Dimnos May 12th, 2010 06:13 PM

I still need a day or two to get used to this shit. I havnt played a Street Fighter game after SFII on SNES and I don't want to totally embarrass myself. This weekend should be good. What time are you normally on?

darkvare May 12th, 2010 09:37 PM

just finished lost in nightmares i know a little late but i loved it also i've been going undefeated in ssf4 since i won my first match i even got a perfect on some ibuki dude

OxBlood May 13th, 2010 08:33 AM

Trying Dragon Age again...this time with a Rogue, archer to be precise...much more fun than the boring warrior and his shield-bash-tree of skills...ugh...

DougClayton4231 May 13th, 2010 10:55 AM

Hey! I shield bashed my way to victory :P. I started the Darkness and I'm stuck at the part where the helicopter and the cops rape you at the beginning. Also I restarted Resident Evil 5 and I'm remembering why it sucked so hard and I stopped. Trying Split/Second today.

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2010 12:24 PM

That part can be a little difficult. It's best to avoid the helicopter as best as you can. It's very hard to kill, if you can at all.

Dimnos May 13th, 2010 12:55 PM

Real warriors in Dragon Age use two handed weapons to cleave their foes in twain. >:

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 685407)
I still need a day or two to get used to this shit. I havnt played a Street Fighter game after SFII on SNES and I don't want to totally embarrass myself. This weekend should be good. What time are you normally on?

I got rolled real bad online.

Tadao May 13th, 2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 685402)
Just finished playing Stonekeep. The combat in that game has some unresolved issues, as evidenced by me killing monsters by throwing arrows at them. Not shooting them from a bow; throwing them.

Are you talking about Stonekeep from like 10 years ago? I loved that game.

Dimnos May 13th, 2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685481)
I got rolled real bad online.

Your not helping my confidence 10k. As I imagine you can kick my ass. :(

DougClayton4231 May 13th, 2010 02:17 PM

Split/Second is aight. That's the best I can say about it. It's an average racing game with good graphics and an explosion gimmick. Is it just me or is The Darkness really fucking hard?

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2010 02:53 PM

Yes. I fucking loved it, though. Reminded me a lot of Max Payne.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 685484)
Your not helping my confidence 10k. As I imagine you can kick my ass. :(

I saw you playing online the other day but I think you were away. I only know special moves and not combos though so I'm really easy to predict.

Dimnos May 13th, 2010 03:23 PM

Arent all the combos pretty much the quarter circle forward twice and a punch or kick? Replace said punch or kick with the all three punch or kick button for the ultra?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2010 03:31 PM

Certain moves and special moves flow into each other as combos though. Like a FP, FP, low HK, MP+MK(cancel) into a Shoryuken.

IF you go through the training segment for each character to learn the moves it will kinda show you which goes into which. My Roommate is really good at them but anytime we get into an agrument he wants to play SF II because he has like a black belt in it.

Dr. Boogie May 13th, 2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 685482)
Are you talking about Stonekeep from like 10 years ago? I loved that game.

The very same. Gog.com had it on sale for $6.

It was half fun, half frustration for me.

Tadao May 13th, 2010 04:20 PM

I only really remember the very beginning and also the part in some watery underground area. When it came out it was blown away by the graphics. :lol

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2010 11:12 PM

My K/D is -234. :(

OxBlood May 14th, 2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 685474)
Also I restarted Resident Evil 5 and I'm remembering why it sucked so hard and I stopped.

The most valuable lesson to learn about Chris Redfieldīs Boulderpunch 2009 is: Never play it alone, it sucks ass in outer space. I think I played through that game about 6 or 7 times but never alone, itīs just not fun that way...

Still liking my bow-elf-dude in Dragon Age, nice to have some skills that do actual damage...problem is: Bowīs donīt have slots and most skills center around backstabbing, which you canīt do with bows...I also didnīt know what additional class to take, so I chose Ranger...maybe those summoned animals can at least draw the enemies attention while I needle them to death with unpoisonable arrorws (another flaw)...ranged weapons seem kinda half-assed...

Zomboid May 14th, 2010 08:27 AM

Yeah, it's dumb to make yourself an archer. You can deck out Lelianna to be a badass archer and she ends up being a really useful support member with stuff like critical shot (or whatever the fuck it's called) and scattershot. With this game, you kinda need to look at your party members and plan your character around them. On my first playthrough, I was a tank, and I kept getting rolled because I didn't have any variety in my team until the end.

MarioRPG May 14th, 2010 09:14 AM

Portal is now free on Steam so I'm picking that up. :)

DougClayton4231 May 14th, 2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 685571)
Portal is now free on Steam so I'm picking that up. :)

Prepare for 2 hours of boredom :lol. I still have no idea why people loved that game, a five year old could figure out those puzzles. Maybe the sequel will be challenging.

I'm almost at the end of RE5 and the AI is hilarious. Sheva refuses to use anything but the pistol (even if it's empty). The enemy AI is so lethargic I thought that the game was broken.

TheCoolinator May 14th, 2010 09:58 AM

PC - Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
And yesterday I was trying out some SegaCD roms. What a great add-on. Wish I had the cash to buy one back in the day.

Dimnos May 14th, 2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 685576)
I'm almost at the end of RE5 and the AI is hilarious. Sheva refuses to use anything but the pistol (even if it's empty). The enemy AI is so lethargic I thought that the game was broken.

I never even gave her a weapon with ammo. She either held the weapons I wasnt using or the ammo for the ones I was. Bitch isnt good for anything other than being a pack mule.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2010 10:34 AM

Sheva's decent with the sniper rifle, I gave the the Bow/Arrow and no other weapons when I go it alone. You definitely should play it by yourself though unless you're gathering money for upgrades.

I still need a few achievements in RE5 like lead aspirin. Need to study some movies of Kahljorn playing because I know he's got the RX on RE5. Does anyone else have it?

Dimnos May 14th, 2010 10:41 AM

OxBlood May 14th, 2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 685570)
Yeah, it's dumb to make yourself an archer. You can deck out Lelianna to be a badass archer and she ends up being a really useful support member with stuff like critical shot (or whatever the fuck it's called) and scattershot. With this game, you kinda need to look at your party members and plan your character around them. On my first playthrough, I was a tank, and I kept getting rolled because I didn't have any variety in my team until the end.

I know, I know. But I donīt wanna use Lelianna which is not effective since sheīs a decent archer and the primary idiot that wastes skillpoints on lockpicking...just donīt want to carry her around.
The whole game wouldīve been much better with decent and fun skills, not these boring-ass D&D stuff...never really got into the whole thing because of that...I prefer to play ONE character instead of babysitting a whole pack of guys that only survive because of synergistic effects...but then again, Iīm not a friend of tactial planning to begin with, I prefer to just...kill the shit out of Ogres and Dragons :D

Maybe Iīll just switch to easy difficulty and see if itīs more fun then :lol

And before you ask, yes, Iīm a terrible tank in MMORPGs...like to heal though :\

DougClayton4231 May 14th, 2010 01:42 PM

I used Leliana as a backup warrior. Morrigan and the other mage lady carried the team though :P.

I've resigned to giving Sheva a shotgun and assault rifle to at least make her semi effective. I just ordered a replacement fan and dvd drive shock absorber for my 360 because it sounds like a 747 and I don't want it to e74 or rrod on me again :lol.

Dimnos May 14th, 2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 685610)
I've resigned to giving Sheva a shotgun and assault rifle to at least make her semi effective.

WRONG! She is only going to waste your ammo.

DougClayton4231 May 14th, 2010 03:38 PM

I don't use either gun so HA! Just got through playing Action 52 on the Sega Genesis. I dare you to play through it without ragequitting before you play all of them.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2010 03:56 PM

How do you not use the shotgun?

I BLOW HOLES IN FOOLS WITH THE HYDRA OR M3.

darkvare May 14th, 2010 04:23 PM

i'm playing xmen origins wolverine i have re 5 on ps3 if anyone wants to play

Zomboid May 14th, 2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 685593)
I know, I know. But I donīt wanna use Lelianna which is not effective since sheīs a decent archer and the primary idiot that wastes skillpoints on lockpicking...just donīt want to carry her around.
The whole game wouldīve been much better with decent and fun skills, not these boring-ass D&D stuff...never really got into the whole thing because of that...I prefer to play ONE character instead of babysitting a whole pack of guys that only survive because of synergistic effects...but then again, Iīm not a friend of tactial planning to begin with, I prefer to just...kill the shit out of Ogres and Dragons :D

Maybe Iīll just switch to easy difficulty and see if itīs more fun then :lol

And before you ask, yes, Iīm a terrible tank in MMORPGs...like to heal though :\

Yeah, I was the same way when I started playing it; I didn't really give a shit about any of the tactics and kinda just expected it to be like Knights of the Old Republic, but it was way too hard to play through it with that mentality.

All you need to do is set up a few key characters a certain way, and it should be much easier. I had Morrigan in my party for like 85% of the game. She was just that effective.

DougClayton4231 May 14th, 2010 08:05 PM

Trying the new Prince of Persia and Red Dead Revolver tonight. I'll tell you how it goes.

bigtimecow May 15th, 2010 12:51 AM

oops double post

edit: wtf i guess my phone fucked up, here's what it was supposed to say

i just got my ps3 back so i'm just dicking around in infamous trying to get the last few trophies

any suggestions on good psn downloads? (ps1 classics or ps3, whatever)

Tadao May 15th, 2010 12:54 PM

where?

OxBlood May 15th, 2010 12:55 PM

Got my hands on Alan Wake and my 3D Dot Game Heroes arrived too today...much to do before RDR is released...

darkvare May 15th, 2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 685670)
oops double post

edit: wtf i guess my phone fucked up, here's what it was supposed to say

i just got my ps3 back so i'm just dicking around in infamous trying to get the last few trophies

any suggestions on good psn downloads? (ps1 classics or ps3, whatever)

i have resident evil 2 silent hill and dino crisis i reccomend thosse if yo don't already own them

Dimnos May 15th, 2010 09:02 PM

I was wondering about the 3D Dot Game Heroes. How is it? As bad ass as Im thinking?

timrpgland May 16th, 2010 03:25 AM

Playing through Risen. Enjoying it.

Nick May 16th, 2010 06:13 AM

My state does not have a copy of 3D Dot Game Heros. I am sad.

OxBlood May 16th, 2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 685730)
I was wondering about the 3D Dot Game Heroes. How is it? As bad ass as Im thinking?

Pretty much yeah, you slash up monsters with your gigantic sword from the other side of the screen while listening to immensly cooly Retro-Tunes. You descend into the dangerous temples of Dotnia, hunting treasures like...THE GREEN ORB or...THE BLUE ORB! Because, well, Sages need orbs and youīre the hero so get to fucking adventurinī already :lol

Itīs a really nice game...now I just gotta design my own hero...or royal...or scholar since thereīs 3 different classes...but Iīm SO bad at designing things with an optical component...Iīm more the writer type guy...not in english of course ;)

The game is also full of lovely little hommages to other games like the king in the beginning who warns you that itīs dangerous to go alone and he wantīs you to...take this..."SWORD GET!"

Thereīs also the Atlus HQ with some people complaining about how hard one of their games is...something with demons apparently ;)

Why donīt they have 3D Dot at your place, Nick? Thatīs a crime, Iīm pretty sure of it!

DougClayton4231 May 16th, 2010 09:21 AM

Prince Of Persia TFS is pretty good. The controls feel a little stiff but that's because it was built off the AC engine. Otherwise, I really like it. RDR is aight. It just feels like GTA4 with horses though. At least there is customization. It is very similar to the whole Fallout 3>= Oblivion argument.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 16th, 2010 09:41 AM

Hopefully team battle on SSFIV today. Who's in?

Nick May 16th, 2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 685769)

Why donīt they have 3D Dot at your place, Nick? Thatīs a crime, Iīm pretty sure of it!

No idea, so I just ordered it from Gamestop with overnight shipping. :love

Sam May 16th, 2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685776)
Hopefully team battle on SSFIV today. Who's in?

I AM THE TEAM.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 16th, 2010 03:22 PM

BRUDDA MERCEE

timrpgland May 16th, 2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 685788)
I AM THE TEAM.

Just like in Borderlands these days. AM I RIGHT???

Sam May 16th, 2010 04:13 PM

YEAH JUST LIKE IN BORDERLANDS WHICH I PLAY BY MYSELF SINCE SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO SELFISH.

timrpgland May 16th, 2010 05:01 PM

I haven't played it for any extended period for quite a while. Think I'm still 48. I haven't sat down and 'multiplayed' anything in the last couple months.

TheCoolinator May 17th, 2010 11:14 AM

Just bought the Myst Masterpiece edition for around $5, it contains Myst ("Remastered", bullshit it looks the same), Riven, and Exile.

I popped Myst in, spend an hour trying to find a trouble shooting solution because it didn't work with the Quicktime I had, and when I finally got it to work I was too tired to figure out all the shit that was going on. So I just turned it off.

Blah.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 17th, 2010 01:13 PM

:lol They added a puzzle to the installation in the remastered version apparently.

bigtimecow May 17th, 2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 685723)
i have resident evil 2 silent hill and dino crisis i reccomend thosse if yo don't already own them

i'm not crazy into horror games but i did love dino crisis as a kid so maybe

as of right now i'm restarting assassin's creed and hopefully gta4 when i get it back

TheCoolinator May 17th, 2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685935)
:lol They added a puzzle to the installation in the remastered version apparently.

:lol

apparently.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 17th, 2010 03:01 PM

Sometimes when coach goes down in L4D2 he yells "HELP! HELP!" To which I feel obligated to yelling "HERE COME THE BEARS!" into my mic.

Dr. Boogie May 17th, 2010 06:59 PM

3D Dot Game Heroes.

I'm loving this game, in spite of the fact that it's crashed twice on me in the past two days. Made up my own character (from a template) and everything, and now I'm swinging a sword so large that as soon as I hear the "enemy spotted" noise the monsters make, I swing it and kill things I can't even see.

darkvare May 17th, 2010 08:19 PM

i wanna play 3d dot game heroes but i doubt it will be for rent anytime soon and i'm very low on funds

Dr. Boogie May 17th, 2010 08:21 PM

But it's $40! 33% off the regular price for a PS3!

darkvare May 17th, 2010 08:37 PM

on the us here the lowest i've seen it is 53 but if i get back my copy of gta 4 i will sell it to get 3d dot game heroes

Phoenix Gamma May 17th, 2010 10:36 PM

Playing Bit.Trip Runner today. It's probably the best in the series. Really cool graphics, and the music is just great. Plus, there's no game over in this game, so it's a little less frustrating, even though you have to start over if you fuck up. It's basically a rhythm platformer where you need to either jump, kick, slide, or bounce at the right beat.

The second world alone is worth it. So awesome. Everyone with a Wii should try it.

OxBlood May 18th, 2010 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 686002)
3D Dot Game Heroes.

I'm loving this game, in spite of the fact that it's crashed twice on me in the past two days. Made up my own character (from a template) and everything, and now I'm swinging a sword so large that as soon as I hear the "enemy spotted" noise the monsters make, I swing it and kill things I can't even see.

Iīm almost through after 11hrs or so...one more temple and the final dungeon to go...though I think I missed a ton of sidequests...quite a lot of them and many become unsolveable pretty quick. Gotta max my sword though so itīs back to Zombie-killing, guys drop quite a lot of golden coins.

Dr. Boogie May 18th, 2010 04:40 AM

I've been trying to get the "bested ____" trophies for killing the bosses without taking any damage, but that damned centipede is damn near impossible to kill without taking damage.

OxBlood May 18th, 2010 06:38 AM

My personal Nemesis in this game is the stupid Octopus...I hate bosses with too little room to maneuver properly...

So...after today´s job interview I guess I´ll finish Alan Wake...really better than I expected but then again I didn´t wait 5 years for it in hopes it would be the next Max Payne or Undying or whatever but it´s still a very good game with some well placed humor even...

A: The Bright Falls General Store is now my favorite place in the entire world!
B: What´s with the head lamp?
A: What this? It´s like a fucking superpower! I look at these things and they die! Like my own personal flaming eye of Mordor!
B: What?
A: I shouldn´t have said that, man that sounded stupid...
B: Hey, I want a head lamp!
A: Last one man.
B: Bastard!

And I´m not even getting started on the Children of the elder god...

Dimnos May 18th, 2010 10:33 AM

I picked up the 3D Dot Game Heroes last night. This game is awesome. If you own a PS3 you NEED this fucking game. Phenomenally phenomenal.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 18th, 2010 01:30 PM

I finally got to Gran Pulse in FF XIII. Killed some triffids.

Zomboid May 18th, 2010 02:55 PM

REEED DEAD REDEMPTION

DougClayton4231 May 18th, 2010 05:09 PM

Red Dead Redemption reminds me a lot of True Crimes for some reason. Maybe it's because you're a good guy and you can help people randomly. I dunno. It's decent though, I just wish the cover system wasn't so wonky all the damn time. Actually, the controls in general are kind of wonky.

TheCoolinator May 18th, 2010 05:15 PM

The first red dead revolver was crap. GUN was 1000 times better.

Dimnos May 18th, 2010 05:37 PM

Gun was crap. :rolleyes

TheCoolinator May 18th, 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 686201)
Gun was crap. :rolleyes

I beg to differ. :|

Phoenix Gamma May 18th, 2010 06:37 PM

Trauma Team came out for Wii today. It's basically the Trauma Center games, except split between 6 different doctors, so you investigate crime scenes as the forensic chick, or repair bones with drills and shit, or slide an endoscope into people and remove tumors, and diagnose people, plus the usual Trauma Center stuff with the main character.

Zomboid May 18th, 2010 06:40 PM

Gun really was crap. Red Dead Revolver kicked ass.

TheCoolinator May 18th, 2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 686212)
Gun really was crap. Red Dead Revolver kicked ass.

I preferred GUN. Red Dead Revolver graphics were primitive for the time and the enemies took too long to kill.

Fathom Zero May 18th, 2010 09:55 PM

There's a very major style difference between the two games. It's like comparing John Wayne to Clint Eastwood.

Very different, even if you can't see it.

OxBlood May 19th, 2010 05:12 AM

Finished Alan Wake. One or two things could´ve been done better but still, a fun ride, guess I´ll play it again on Nightmare to get the last manuscript pages. Now to finish 3D Dot and then go hunting for an early Red Dead Redemption in the area.

AND I got a job, wheeee.

kahljorn May 19th, 2010 08:26 AM

i liked red dead revolver better too :( i really loved the quick draw thing that was so fun. I loved the one when you have to fight that black whore and there's those three dudes that you gotta duel

YOURE GOOD, BUT IM BAAAD

DougClayton4231 May 19th, 2010 09:07 AM

OxBlood congratulations on the job. Red Dead Revolver was horrible, Gun had better controls, graphics, gameplay, storyline, etc. Gun was a much better game.

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 10:44 AM

Gun did have good controls and graphics but other than that... Cant say I was that impressed with it. The world was much smaller than I had hoped and the game itself was rather short. Like Kahl said the quick draw thing in Red Dead was way fun plus it had multiplayer.

Dimnos May 19th, 2010 10:47 AM

However this game kick both of their asses.

Zomboid May 19th, 2010 12:28 PM

Red Dead Revolver captured the theme of the Western movies a hell of a lot better, and that was pretty significant for me. Gun just fell really flat in that regard.

Also, you retards realize that Gun was on 360 and RDR was on xbox, right? Maybe don't try to compare graphics.

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 01:20 PM

Both were released on PS2.

darkvare May 19th, 2010 04:28 PM

but gun was also ported to the 360 my favorite and probably only good thing about gun i recall was voice acting

Zomboid May 19th, 2010 04:30 PM

Evidently, it was on pretty much every console. Still sucks. Yeah, the only good thing about it was the voice acting.

I'll take a game from Rockstar over fucking Neversoft any day.

TheCoolinator May 19th, 2010 04:38 PM

I think I returned Red Dead Revolver on the first day of my rental. I should try it again but I think I'll get the same result. Annoyance and disappointment.

Fathom Zero May 19th, 2010 05:58 PM

Playing with the mortician in Multiplayer was bomb as fuck.

I was tearing it up with his machine gun.

OxBlood May 20th, 2010 04:06 AM

Alright so I played 5, 6 hours of Red Dead Redemption and I love it. And I´m not even into the wild west...what can I say, I already like it a lot better than GTA4 I think. The missions are better and a little more relaxed, the whole world gives off this feeling of peace and space...nicely done so far. I´m still in the first big area though.

DougClayton4231 May 20th, 2010 10:41 AM

I hated how the first mission that you get to shoot something, it's fucking rabbits. Really rockstar?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 20th, 2010 10:44 AM

I did a bunch of area side missions, collected a bunch of pelts, fought some kie yotes then rode through some brush....off a cliff to my demise. >:

TheCoolinator May 20th, 2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 686731)
I did a bunch of area side missions, collected a bunch of pelts, fought some kie yotes then rode through some brush....off a cliff to my demise. >:

DAM YOU BRUSH! Volt Ghost's only weakness!

:domo

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 686729)
I hated how the first mission that you get to shoot something, it's fucking rabbits. Really rockstar?

God forbid a game has a tutorial area. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OxBlood May 21st, 2010 02:56 AM

I liked how it slowly got you back to your old Outlaw-Ways. First it´s rabbits, next it was coyotes and vultures, then I punish the wicked :D

10,000 Volt Ghost May 21st, 2010 09:05 AM

I haven't really gotten to punish anything yet.

I am knee deep in the posse though.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 21st, 2010 11:26 AM

www.google.com

has pac-man built into it today.

darkvare May 21st, 2010 11:48 AM

how do i shoot birds from a moving train i'm triying to complete the sharpshotter challenge

Dimnos May 21st, 2010 11:53 AM

1) Get on train

2) Wait for train to start moving

3) Pull out your gun

4) Find a bird

5) Shoot said bird

Pentegarn May 21st, 2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 686887)
www.google.com

has pac-man built into it today.

I have to admit I just spent 30 minutes playing it

DougClayton4231 May 21st, 2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 686845)
God forbid a game has a tutorial area. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of all things you could shoot, why pick harmless bunny rabbits? Would you be fine shooting harmless, girly animals in any other game?

Dimnos May 21st, 2010 01:15 PM

Would you have been happier if it were rattlers?

Phoenix Gamma May 21st, 2010 01:27 PM

Mario Galaxy 2 was leaked!!!

And it's awesome. The opening moments are great, and Yoshi's so much fun. I hear there are 240 stars in this, too.

darkvare May 21st, 2010 01:28 PM

a mountain lion killed 2 of my horses