I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Microshock Sep 11th, 2009 06:03 PM

Battlefield 1943 is a great battlefield game. I wish they expand on it, the 4 maps are nice but you will wanna play this a lot and its not enough

Dr. Boogie Sep 11th, 2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 647574)
Can anyone recommend something on 360?

Yes. Get Shadow Complex off of Live Arcade.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2009 07:35 PM

I just bought "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?"

$20 for the 41 MB file.

And it's fucking awesome. I recommend the demo to anybody, anyway. It's quite addictive, but if you don't like to lose, please don't play.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 12th, 2009 01:09 PM

Mario and Luigi 3. Most creative RPG I've ever played. One boss starts with you playing as Bowser, but if you suck the boss up, he ends up in your belly for a few turns, where you switch to Mario and Luigi. Totally optional strategy.

Actually, you can eat a lot of things in battle. There's a giant goomba that eats a giant lolipop, but if you use the inhale move, you steal the lolipop, get some health, and the goomba runs away crying. And that's just the Bowser half of the combat.

stevetothepast Sep 12th, 2009 05:43 PM

Star Fox 2 translated.

finally got my save states to work in snes9x.

Babs Sep 12th, 2009 07:01 PM

I decided to put Battlefield 1942 on my computer after stumbling upon my lost second disc. Ran into a couple of problems though, I have crosshairs and for some reason the AI is incredibly dumb. I think it might be due to running Vista but could also be the graphics card.

executioneer Sep 13th, 2009 05:22 PM

man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles

Phoenix Gamma Sep 13th, 2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 647886)
man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles

Black hole pretty much solves everything if you know what you're doing.

darkvare Sep 13th, 2009 06:00 PM

i already grew tired of scriblenauts :( all the time a rope is the only thing you need

executioneer Sep 13th, 2009 06:50 PM

haha ok why does the 'do two things to celebrate the newlyweds' level count throwing a rock at their car as one of them :lol

Tadao Sep 13th, 2009 07:01 PM

BECAUSE YOU LOVED HER FIRST!

Fathom Zero Sep 13th, 2009 07:05 PM

Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 13th, 2009 07:48 PM

If you make any kind of sports ball and walk into the net in the "score!" level, you win. Baseball,football, whatever. Just walk in.

I liked the trick or treat one, because I gave the kids a rattlesnake :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 647902)
Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.

That was "that level" for me. Stopped playing after god knows how many tries. The game was just too slow, so on that map, I'd wait for my turn, and the screen would shut off because I hadn't pressed a button in so long.

bigtimecow Sep 13th, 2009 08:29 PM

just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing :( the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/

stevetothepast Sep 13th, 2009 08:49 PM

Pocky and rocky. This is my first time playing it and it's pretty good.

Sam Sep 13th, 2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 647916)
just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing :( the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/

I will play Fat Princess with you dawg.

Microshock Sep 13th, 2009 09:28 PM

Yo Bigtimecow, get the official trophy card from sony already.

darkvare Sep 13th, 2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 647916)

but the puzzles are incredibly easy and sometimes idiotic :( i have more fun making soldiers mutilate terrorists and zombie on the title screen

Guitar Woman Sep 13th, 2009 10:23 PM

Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.

Dimnos Sep 13th, 2009 11:14 PM

I downloaded the demo of IL 2 Sturmovik. Its a WW2 dogfight sim. Im normally not into those kinds but this is pretty cool. Ill be keeping an eye out for a cheap used copy.

Guitar Woman Sep 15th, 2009 12:36 AM

Final Fantasy 7.

It's been about a decade since I last played this and I am one overjoyed motherfucker.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 647945)
Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.

Your opinion on things is the most meh ever.

Just picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but have to wait till tomorrow night to play it.

Dr. Boogie Sep 15th, 2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 647352)
Just beat Infamous. That game kicked ass. Much better than Prototype in my opinion.

I've only played the later. What did you like better about inFamous?

Guitar Woman Sep 15th, 2009 02:14 AM

SotN isn't really bad at all, but so far the only part that was interesting to me was the beginning where they made you kick Dracula's ass right away.

I'm only up to the Alchemy Lab, I think. I beat up some winged demon pterodactyl combo thing.

I didn't really like the Metroidvanias on the GBA, either. Super Castlevania 4 was always my favorite.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 02:24 AM

Wait till you get into it. I don't want to ruin anything but there are multiple endings.