I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

RaNkeri Dec 15th, 2007 04:10 PM

Now that we're in the subject, has anyone seen Kahljorn around? I think last time I saw him online was around August. :<

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2007 04:14 PM

Those guys need to befriend a bunch of sucky forum idiots that'll keep their names alive while they pretend to have a life away from the net. Then we'd have spotted that they'd left a lot sooner.

In unrelated news: oh man, I miss Willie. :(

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 514606)
I can thank an anonymous guest on the 'Who's Online' list for reading the following thread and unintentionally directing my attention to it!

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2761

That thread reminds me that I accidentally caused kellychaos to leave.
After years of actively trying, it came as a surprise when I finally hit on the winning formula. :(

Pub Lover Dec 15th, 2007 05:11 PM

RULES & GUIDELINES - Let's agree to disagree! - http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698251

Uh...? :confused

I really don't understand the concept of this place. :(

Saying that, when I've been 'Nice' to new people they tend to get more angry/scared/gone than if I'm an ass. ;(

I guess I'm done posting for today. See you all tomorrow. :)

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2007 05:15 PM

I really miss soundtest, ziggy, kahljorn, and willie :(

MLE Dec 15th, 2007 05:57 PM

helm :<

Zomboid Dec 15th, 2007 07:04 PM

I'm so hungover and I have a girl coming over and I think I should drink to cure it :(

Sethomas Dec 15th, 2007 10:35 PM

Pub's story reminds me of when I went on pilgrimage to Italy.

Back in December 1999, I went on a youth retreat. There was lots to say about it, but one of those was that I was struck by the beauty of this one girl in particular who was in crutches at the time. At the end of the night I picked up a flier about going to Italy for the Jubilee, and after a crazy six months of thinking I couldn't go, I ended up going. Beautiful girl went too, this time she was crutchless! Our first day in Italy, we were in a bus and she fell asleep on one of the official chaperone's shoulders, and I just kind of pined about how I wished for a beautiful girl to fall asleep on my shoulder just once.

I talked to her a handful of times throughout those two weeks, but we never really connected at all. After our plane landed in Cincinnati, I realized that it probably was never meant to happen anyways. I took my seat on the bus to Indiana, and stared blankly out the window at the rain as others boarded from my group. Suddenly, beautiful girl looked at all the empty seats around her and sat down next to me. We didn't talk at all that I can remember, but within half an hour of the ride she fell asleep on my shoulder.

It was one of the more memorable moments of my life to that point!

Fathom Zero Dec 16th, 2007 01:20 AM

I just fleshed out an entire movie in my mind based on those two short paragraphs you gave and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Girl Drink Drunk Dec 16th, 2007 01:31 AM

lol. I was taking a bus to Dartmouth, NS, around early October, and some cute asian girl kept falling asleep on my shoulder for a good portion of the ride:lol

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 16th, 2007 11:08 AM

When I was going up to Canada this girl fell asleep on my shoulder. I was just asleep too. :(

Emu Dec 16th, 2007 11:21 AM

I once had a girl fall asleep on my shoulder

my girlfriend

MarioRPG Dec 16th, 2007 12:15 PM

I hate that, because it makes you look weird.

Pub Lover Dec 16th, 2007 01:17 PM

Story Time - http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698353

I was that guy. I still am. I also get overly attached to people that I've just met, but I don't say that out loud because it's too close to a truth, & I only lie. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 514652)
Pub's story reminds me of when... ...Back in December 1999... [a]...beautiful girl looked at all the empty seats around her and sat down next to me. We didn't talk at all that I can remember, but within half an hour of the ride she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperwulf (Post 514673)
lol. I was taking a bus to Dartmouth, NS, around early October, and some cute asian girl kept falling asleep on my shoulder for a good portion of the ride:lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan (Post 514694)
When I was going up to Canada this girl fell asleep on my shoulder. I was just asleep too. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 514697)
I once had a girl fall asleep on my shoulder

Frankly gentlemen, you disappoint me. I can only imagine that each of you immediately went and had relations with a host of ladies in a less confined area. Except Emu, who could have reasonably rolled his shoulder sleeper over & commenced with the loving.

bigtimecow Dec 16th, 2007 01:54 PM

girls sleeping :love

yeah gross sleepophile >:

bigtimecow Dec 16th, 2007 01:55 PM

oh, and i miss willie too

:(

he liked my maxx tattoo

none of you guys make me feel good like he did

i have a proposition. instead of talking about how much we love girls sleeping (>:) we talk about times when willie made us feel good / laugh.

Pub Lover Dec 16th, 2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 315782)
seriously if by "stairway to heaven is a god" you mean "stairway to heaven is the most heavily overrated song in the history of songs" then we are in agreement

Quote:

Originally Posted by beoulve913 (Post 315788)
Its only underrated by people with no musical taste. >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 315791)
bzzt wrong

:lol

Willie. :tear

Mockery Dec 16th, 2007 02:38 PM

Damnit, I saw you quoting Willie and thought he came back.

False advertising. >:

Pub Lover Dec 16th, 2007 03:03 PM

Zomboid Dec 16th, 2007 03:15 PM

Willie would make a great caveman :(

RaNkeri Dec 16th, 2007 03:26 PM

Why did he leave anyways? I only remember that he got pissed (?) at something and left. :(

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 16th, 2007 05:40 PM

Too many j*rks. :(

Seven Force Dec 16th, 2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 514732)
Why did he leave anyways? I only remember that he got pissed (?) at something and left. :(

people like zbf and gw

Guitar Woman Dec 16th, 2007 08:52 PM

Seven Force Dec 16th, 2007 08:55 PM

YOU SON OF A BITCH