I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2011 03:32 PM

things are things that are unless they're things that aren't or if they're not even things

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 714045)
thank you for that overly dramatic analysis of words I have posted on an internet comedy website

YOU'RE WELCOME, SWEETIE. EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE OKAY?

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2011 03:38 PM

So GG, what're you up to? Drawn anything badass lately?

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2011 03:54 PM

TONS of shit for this art college. A stylized portrait of Hunter S. Thompson is coming out particularly sick right now, after multiple attempts. Took a while to nail down exactly what I wanted to do with it.

I'm in school from 10 in the morning to 6 at night on monday, 10-2 tuesday and wednesday, followed by work from 2:30 to 10 pm, school 9 am to 9 pm on thursday. Plus time for homework and personal cartoons on those days, so I only get about 10, 12 hours of sleep monday-thursday, CRASH thursday night, sleep till 10 or sometimes 1:00 on friday, then work 2:30 to 11 pm friday and saturday, 4 to 10 on sundays.

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2011 03:55 PM

so, after a long hiatus here, it's suddenly hard to get together with friends and I'm back to trawling around netflix and I-Mockery during a lot of my down time

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2011 04:24 PM

I'm at school from 8 to 9pm Monday thru Wednesday. I've got a couple hour breaks, but I've packed it in, to my misfortune. Then it's just a couple classes on Thursday and Friday and I'm set.

:skoolbtchin

I made my schedule that way mainly because of the photography class that I really wanted to take and the fact that it's only available at one time and it's in the late evening. Urgh. Nigga's gotta eat. I love the stuff, though.

This semester's put the kibosh on writing for... leisure, which really sucks. I WANNA COLLAB WITH YOU SO HARD.

Pub Lover Feb 26th, 2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 712946)

Fathom Zero Feb 26th, 2011 05:01 PM

I don't do page breaks, mang

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 714053)
I'm at school from 8 to 9pm Monday thru Wednesday. I've got a couple hour breaks, but I've packed it in, to my misfortune. Then it's just a couple classes on Thursday and Friday and I'm set.

:skoolbtchin

I made my schedule that way mainly because of the photography class that I really wanted to take and the fact that it's only available at one time and it's in the late evening. Urgh. Nigga's gotta eat. I love the stuff, though.

This semester's put the kibosh on writing for... leisure, which really sucks. I WANNA COLLAB WITH YOU SO HARD.

I WISH I had breaks on the long school days... still, it's good that I could pack it in, the school tuition runs at a flat rate per semester, and I basically hacked off and arm and a leg to pay for my tuition, on top of the FAFSA and scholarships and loans. I don't understand why the fuck I have to include my parents financial info on the FAFSA when the most they can help me with is $250 per month.

Honestly, considering that I'm at school and working full-time, with an intense work and study load, and STILL able to finish two full-page cartoons a week? It can be done, if you DO write anything you want illustrated, and you get a website together, I'll work on it for free.

RaNkeri Feb 26th, 2011 06:07 PM

Miami Vice AND Talisker 10yo, fuck yeah :rock

Big McLargehuge Feb 26th, 2011 06:51 PM

Playing a d20 modern game with friends and Old Rasputin Imperial Stout. :hasfriends

Big McLargehuge Feb 26th, 2011 06:52 PM

BTW what are you going to do with the 10 year old?

Tadao Feb 26th, 2011 11:21 PM

Happy Birthday WhiteRat

Colonel Flagg Feb 27th, 2011 09:38 AM

^^^ what he said. Where've you been, bro'?

WhiteRat Feb 27th, 2011 09:10 PM

Muchos thankos, T & D. I'm still around and I still lurk here from time to time. In my advanced age I have been spending more time on college football message boards and less on I-Mock although I would like that to change. So all you gasbags should start posting some funny stuff like Juttin's dad dying or those embarrassing photo sets of Milhouse and his 50's car salesman haircut he had taken at K-Mart a few years back. Only then may I rise up once again to reclaim my throne that sits atop the mountain of mediocrity.

Tadao Feb 27th, 2011 10:03 PM

We need to make some I-M Forum trading cards. WhiteRat would have to catch them all.

:(

Fathom Zero Feb 27th, 2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 712946)

I'm numbah one

LordSappington Feb 27th, 2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 714099)
We need to make some I-M Forum trading cards. WhiteRat would have to catch them all.

We could all get on webcam and argue about who ha the coolest cards, while our lives slowly rot away.
Along with our bank accounts. I never realized when I was eight how fucking expensive that hobby was.

Fathom Zero Feb 28th, 2011 01:02 AM

I love spammer non-sequiturs.

Grislygus Feb 28th, 2011 04:04 AM

Man, that ancient Big Black thread inspires me to post a random assortment good music instead

Grislygus Feb 28th, 2011 04:05 AM

No one's going to listen, of course. Enjoy the irritating visual clutter! Bonus points if someone quotes the whole damn thing, I'm not quite enough of a dickbag to do that

Pub Lover Feb 28th, 2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 714114)
Man, that ancient Big Black thread inspires me to post a random assortment good music instead

Pub Lover Feb 28th, 2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Pub Lover Feb 28th, 2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Pub Lover Feb 28th, 2011 09:31 AM

Quote: