I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

bigtimecow Feb 18th, 2008 12:03 PM

i thought i was done zack and wiki but i am not. the level "barbaros land" is hard as fuck though. and the LAST level that i'm on right now (the one after that) has less hiramQ than the one before it. weird.

OH YEAH AND BRAWL COMES OUT OUT IN LIKE < 3 WEEKS

Esuohlim Feb 18th, 2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 532879)
Well, no, that's what I meant by "still working."

It saved the clock and everything!

What the hell is this witchery >:

Sam Feb 18th, 2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 533070)
What the hell is this witchery >:

My Silver still works too.

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:26 PM

My silver works, but my brother's gold doesn't.

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 04:32 PM

I'm playing Silent Hill. I'm in the
Spoilers!

Should I have a shotgun by now?

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:35 PM

Yeah. It's in the
Spoilers!

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 04:50 PM

Thank you. I don't need to know where it is. I'll enjoy looking myself. ;)

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:55 PM

It might not be there, but you should definitely have it by now, I know that. Because

Spoilers!

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 05:13 PM

It was that item that gave me the idea that I should use the shotgun. Plus the pistol gets me killed everytime.

Dr. Boogie Feb 19th, 2008 11:47 AM

I started playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic again. Now that they've finally fixed the huge number of crashes (mostly), the game is actually playable.

Guitar Woman Feb 19th, 2008 03:01 PM

Super Paper Mario is brilliant :<

Slobulus Feb 20th, 2008 12:10 PM

I recently began playing Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES (i find that title interesting today) and managed to get far enough where i became a walking talking bunny. It happened right after i had my first Aganihm(sp) fight which i thought was the last fight in the game. Now it looks like I will be traveling around the map as a rabbit before I finally reach the actual end. Its a remarkable game. I find it pleasing especially for a game made many years back when the Super Nintendo was released. Super Nintendo is still a powerful and beautiful system. :)

Emu Feb 20th, 2008 12:55 PM

I stroke mine nightly.

MetalMilitia Feb 21st, 2008 08:56 AM

I've been looking for a new single player FPS recently so I downloaded Blacksite Area 51. It's really terrible and I'd advise everyone to avoid it.

The graphics are pretty nice, but everything else about the game feels like it was pulled straight out of a 1998 shooter. It probably would've been an OK game given another year of development, but as it stands it's just horrible.

Codiekitty Feb 22nd, 2008 10:20 AM

I beat Rez on the PS2 and that has got to be one of the worst games ever made.

Zomboid Feb 22nd, 2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slobulus (Post 533444)
I recently began playing Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES (i find that title interesting today) and managed to get far enough where i became a walking talking bunny. It happened right after i had my first Aganihm(sp) fight which i thought was the last fight in the game. Now it looks like I will be traveling around the map as a rabbit before I finally reach the actual end. Its a remarkable game. I find it pleasing especially for a game made many years back when the Super Nintendo was released. Super Nintendo is still a powerful and beautiful system. :)

I started playing that again last night. I'd gotten it for the virtual console a long time ago but forgotten about it. Also, out of the blue, last night my roommate decided to buy me 3000 wii points so we can play punch out. So I've been playing a couple other older games as well.

MetalMilitia Feb 23rd, 2008 09:11 AM

Has anyone got The Club? I'm thinking of buying it on Steam.

Guitar Woman Feb 27th, 2008 02:57 PM

Sam and Max Episode 4.

It's completely fantastic and I'm not even past the first screen yet.

DuFresne Feb 27th, 2008 03:48 PM

I bought Audiosurf on steam last night. For anyone who doesn't already know, it's a puzzle/racing/rhythm game where the music you choose from your computer is converted into the track your race on. It's fun, simple, and addictive like any good casual game should be, but I'm honestly amazed at how well the game interprets the music you pick. I was expecting to be disappointed there, like it would only interpret from the volume or pitch or whatever like Media Player, but it actually delivers an excelent representation of a song's mood and movement at any given point in the song.

MetalMilitia Feb 27th, 2008 03:59 PM

I had the demo till it expired. It's quite difficult on the default mode - mono mode is fun though.

Dr. Boogie Feb 27th, 2008 04:08 PM

I tried the demo for The Club. It seemed pretty boring to me. Basically just a generic shooter with the whole point-scoring system in place to spice things up. And melee combat sucked.

DuFresne Feb 27th, 2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 534961)
It's quite difficult on the default mode - mono mode is fun though.

Agreed. I was not surprised when I realized that most of the people on the scoreboards were playing mono mode. Strategic color-matching is great for other puzzle games, but here it just diverts your attention away from the song and track and thus doesn't really work :\

WhiteRat Feb 28th, 2008 10:24 PM

Getting my ass handed to me playing COD4 on Live isn't fun for more than 30 minutes.

timrpgland Feb 29th, 2008 12:02 PM

In excitement for #3. I started up a Deus Ex continue this week.

I'm getting close to the end. At Paris during the lockdown.

I really wish the sequel lived up to the original. :( The mood and feeling of the first game was never replicated in Invisible War.

stitchfan626 Feb 29th, 2008 05:48 PM

Endless Ocean for the wii. it seems kind of relaxing to see a scuba diving simulator on the wii.