I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Colonel Flagg Sep 1st, 2011 10:02 PM

Uppity women sometimes are good to have around .... ;)

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 10:14 PM

Yeah, cops won't arrest you because the bitch needs a good punch in the face.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 1st, 2011 10:19 PM

Amen

Fathom Zero Sep 2nd, 2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740345)
So yeah, the pickle ranking system was already on shaky ground to begin with, and if that kind of shit continues, I'll be happy to get rid of it since this was just a trial run to see how people would react to it.

I like it coz it's the quickest way to secretly agree with people.

REVOLUTION

Colonel Flagg Sep 2nd, 2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740408)
Yeah, cops won't arrest you because the bitch needs a good punch in the face.

Uh, that wasn't where I was going with this, but OK, run with it. :)

k0k0 Sep 2nd, 2011 12:06 PM

I'd stab shrubfest.

Fathom Zero Sep 2nd, 2011 12:15 PM

and play around with her blood

Aaarg Sep 2nd, 2011 12:57 PM

bludfest

Zomboid Sep 2nd, 2011 01:05 PM

I'd deposit my seed into her vagina!

Tadao Sep 2nd, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 740459)
bludfest

:lol

Tadao Sep 2nd, 2011 02:14 PM

I'd cut a hole in her throat and then fuck it till my cum shoots out her talk hole and lands back on her face.

Aaarg Sep 2nd, 2011 02:33 PM

sometimes i forget that we have people living close to us now and there's a large window in the front of the house and these near-neighbors have a tendency to do things outside at night and i have a tendency to walk around naked

and i mean i'm conditioned not to look in windows but man if somebody's looking across the street they may just bear witness to my dick flopping around as i walk to the kitchen to get a cider

but i guess there's a 25% chance if they're seeing skin in one of our windows it'll be a pair of tits, but whatever.

are they willing to risk it?!

Chojin Sep 2nd, 2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740345)
So yeah, the pickle ranking system was already on shaky ground to begin with, and if that kind of shit continues, I'll be happy to get rid of it since this was just a trial run to see how people would react to it.

i'm all in favor of shitcanning it. i was hoping people would use it to get rep for people who spend effort on the board (like kitsa's threads), but instead people have just been +1ing and -1ing their most and least favorite people every day.

Aaarg Sep 2nd, 2011 02:59 PM

>:[
-1 chojin
reason: he hate pickle

Zomboid Sep 2nd, 2011 03:01 PM

I rep people that are funny. Certain people are just funnier to me, so they tend to get more pickles.

Why would I give Kitsa pickles just because she spends effort on her threads? If I wanted to read articles about random flea market shit, I'd go to the main i-mock site. If I wanted to read about the sorts of injuries Kitsa acquires...well, why would I do that? I can just watch this:

Edit: It's even better if you imagine that he's chasing down a neighbor who played loud music or parked too close to his car, or something like that.

Tadao Sep 2nd, 2011 03:22 PM

Yeah, I 1up comedy and I don't 1down threads that I don't care about, but I do 1down people I hate because god damit, I HATE THEM. I guess we can go the Zug route were EVERY POST DESERVES A THAT A BOY AND PEOPLE CAN'T FAIL FOR BEING IDIOTS. Typing the reason why Babs sucks every time is not worth the effort.

Aaarg Sep 2nd, 2011 03:28 PM

wait like bababaliaty pancake??? he's still around?

Tadao Sep 2nd, 2011 03:31 PM

I do my best to scare him off.

Pentegarn Sep 2nd, 2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740480)
Yeah, I 1up comedy and I don't 1down threads that I don't care about, but I do 1down people I hate because god damit, I HATE THEM. I guess we can go the Zug route were EVERY POST DESERVES A THAT A BOY AND PEOPLE CAN'T FAIL FOR BEING IDIOTS. Typing the reason why Babs sucks every time is not worth the effort.

^^^

Read this Mods

When we kowtow to whiny bitchery complaining about the pickle system on a site called i-mockery because they feel *gasp* the pickles are a way to mock them, then we become no better than the weaker 'humor forums' that we often mock. The Zug forums are a fine example of that and I wholeheartedly agree with Tadao's above statement. I come here because this is not like all the other 'mod shield us from the big scary internet' forums

Tadao Sep 2nd, 2011 03:36 PM

The whole problem is that when people like me and Pent joined or re-joined, RoG had just implemented a more welcoming atmosphere and got tired of harassing people on the internet. All things considered, we get away with a lot of shit.

Fathom Zero Sep 2nd, 2011 03:42 PM

I like to think this is the last American bastion of meanness.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 2nd, 2011 03:44 PM

I feel like its more of a DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE! attitude now.

Zomboid Sep 2nd, 2011 03:44 PM

It really is pretty fucking pathetic when people go crying to the mods. Especially at what is ostensibly a site where, if the name is any indication, mocking occasionally occurs.

Chojin Sep 2nd, 2011 06:28 PM

you guys can dress it up any way you like, but this is far less of a civil rights issue and far more of an abuse of the system. the point of the rep system is to give an indication of which posters are good and bad, and to reward or punish them accordingly, as well as to give them feedback as to what they're doing. 5 red pickles should mean "this guy sucks", not "tadao and zomboid really really think this guy sucks." leaving no feedback or stupid feedback also defeats a core purpose of the system.

so again, i recommend we just remove it, because this forum isn't really designed to cater to adults and no one here acts like one anyway.

Fathom Zero Sep 2nd, 2011 06:56 PM

People are free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that a +30 or -30 karma/rep/zugs/barnstars is an accurate measure of what someone is like to someone new - whom is, by the way, the only type of person that this is targeted toward, from what I've seen.

Every new website or forum I go to, if you've got a massive amount of negative rep, you're the asshole everyone hates. If you've got a massive amount of positive rep, you're the asshole everyone else seems to love. And the middle ground is irrelevant because they're not gonna get any attention compared to the larger numbers, if numbers are all there is to garner attention.

Moreover, even though that you guys don't (and should not) defer to us for final say in such a matter, I think it was extremely telling considering what happened during the ZuggaZugga debacle just how much we wanted something like this, if not how much it would ruthlessly be abused.

Of course, I could just be terribly jaded and just chalk it up to my hatred of arbitrary numeration and false competition. If I took the time to down-rate every bad joke, every terrible point, every stupid contribution, then there would be a lot more red pickles. Believe me, I have seething hatred for some people on here, and if it looks like I'm joking, I'm not. It'd be best not to have any red pickles at all, like the internet training wheels this system seems to be in place for.