I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 469672)
smoked too much?
what does that mean?

I get this really rough feeling in my lungs if I smoke too much. Smoke anything, even incense, so I think it's psychosomatic bullshit, but the problem is knowing it's all in my head doesn't help make it go away.

Yeah I get all panicky. I meant 'freak' out, not do cartwheels. I'm sorry but we seem not to be talking the same dialect.

I do know there are good, bad & mediocre everything. I haven't only tried the stuff once. I go in all "yeah it'll be great, I believe the hype!" Then later I'm not so believeing the hype.

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2007 04:16 PM

I'd rather be stoned around a bunch of angry people than sober.
I'd rather be stoned around a bunch of happy people than sober.

I might opt to not be stoned around talkative people because I talk even less when stoned than I do when sober :O

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:17 PM

It's just an opinion guys, it doesn't make pot any less great for any of you. ;(

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2007 04:17 PM

I knew what you meant by flip i just tried to make it more exciting.

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2007 04:18 PM

pub we're trying to get to the ROOT of why you don't like pot we're just concerned about you.

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:19 PM

Oh. I'm sorry, I've been speaking to Lenor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHAT (Post 469674)
it's never the pot; always depends on the mood of whoever you're around. bad pot only gets you semi-high, but its still a good high

I do like this idea that the reason point isn't very good for me is because I'm a horrible person. :)

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2007 04:19 PM

HE WAS CHEWING ON HIS FUCKING HAT WHY ISNT THERE MORE LAUGHTER?

Womti Feb 9th, 2007 04:21 PM

no pub I mean if you hasng around jerks who dont like you rthne your high probsably wont be vbery plaeseant :<

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 469679)
pub we're trying to get to the ROOT of why you don't like pot we're just concerned about you.

I really like good beer, whiskey & rum.

I'm not so good with the cheaper stuff.

Wine on the other hand I don't really care as it all tastes the same to me. ;(

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHAT (Post 469683)
no pub I mean if you hasng around jerks who dont like you rthne your high probsably wont be vbery plaeseant :<

Yeah, & I would only consistently be around people that hate me if I am a terrible person.

kahljorn Feb 9th, 2007 04:23 PM

i dont even drink anymore because i can drink a little and feel somewhat alright but if I drink alot then I just fall asleep :(
I think I like pills better than anything.

Pub Lover Feb 9th, 2007 04:26 PM

Time for this SERIOUS HOMO to ride his SERIOUS HOMO horse into the SERIOUS HOMO sunset.

See you guys in the SERIOUS HOMO future.

liquidstatik Feb 9th, 2007 04:26 PM

kahljorn you need to lay off the drugs

but really, the best drug is cocaine ;<

Chojin Feb 9th, 2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 469610)
No. "Could care less" falls into the same realm as "for all intensive purposes" and both are generally said by ignorant douchebags that shouldn't be talking in the first place.

That has been the gold standard from Time and Memorial. -VinceZeb

liquidstatik Feb 9th, 2007 04:49 PM

mmmm cold coffee ;o

Esuohlim Feb 9th, 2007 04:50 PM

Pub come back I'm not a fan of pot either...

:(

Bye :tear

liquidstatik Feb 9th, 2007 04:52 PM

i'm not sure if i'll be posting so much now that pubs gone ;<

Moobs Feb 9th, 2007 04:53 PM

Yeah some guy I know pretty well has just come out of a circle of depression due to taking weed like every school day. That's the first time I've ever seen someone get a negative effect of weed ;o

Another story my best friend took what he thought was a parecetemol...it was a pink euro

Lenor Feb 9th, 2007 04:53 PM

lets go smoke some pot.. o0o0o0o .. lets go smoke some pot

danny - its all about the scripts or liquor :rave

liquidstatik Feb 9th, 2007 04:55 PM

the only negative of pot is that it's not free :x

Chojin Feb 9th, 2007 04:55 PM

i edited my post so you faggots could join in the jubilations

Moobs Feb 9th, 2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 469703)
the only negative of pot is that it's not free :x

I steal ciggerettes off my dad, pot off my friends friends and food from woolworths, and I still don't have any money :<

Esuohlim Feb 9th, 2007 04:59 PM

Hey Seven Force they made the Something Awful front page absofuckinglutely shitty now

Mockery Feb 9th, 2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 469707)
Hey Seven Force they made the Something Awful front page absofuckinglutely shitty now

Wow that really doesn't look right. You sure it's not a joke? Cuz yeah, I definitely prefer the old, more simple design than this one. This new design looks like a template that would come with an HTML editing program.
:x

Chojin Feb 9th, 2007 05:19 PM

Jesus, you're not kidding.