I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 29th, 2010 09:06 AM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 693619)
uuuuh, in Cannery Row one of the boys worked in a bar, and whenever someone didn't finish a drink he'd pour it into a jug and at the end of the week they'd call it punch and drink it

so a cannery punch IRL is when you throw together splashes of what the fuck ever because you're low on cash and trying to conserve your liquor

this current one is small amounts of jameson, jack daniels, knob creek, a bigger splash of captain morgans, orange juice, white grape juice, ruby red, and filled the rest of the way with gatorade and vodka

Sounds more like a Falcon Punch.

Kitsa Jul 29th, 2010 09:06 AM

I get it all the time too. :(

The Leader Jul 29th, 2010 01:59 PM

The site doesn't come up for me a lot either. :<

Esuohlim Jul 29th, 2010 06:29 PM

I think I just fried my brain playing 2 straight hours of Infectonator :(

elx Jul 29th, 2010 06:55 PM

man, messenger bags suck. what's the point of them? mine can hold maybe 2 textbooks at a time and then all of the weight is distributed to one side of me and i'm constantly having to readjust myself so i don't fall on my face. and theeeeen, it's especially bad during the summer semester when i wear strapless/sleeveless tops and the bag strap digs into my shoulder. so stupid. messenger bags are for douche-bags.

need to purchase a bookbag, but there's too much stuff to consider/compromises to make. :(

elx Jul 29th, 2010 06:57 PM

what the bananas is an account reconciliation

elx Jul 29th, 2010 06:59 PM

how's starcraft 2????

elx Jul 29th, 2010 07:07 PM

sleeping consumes too much of our lives, we need to stop focusing on medicines to knock us out and more on the ones to keep us up

Fathom Zero Jul 29th, 2010 07:18 PM

Too many straps on a bookbag. Also, I want something I can sling to use as a weapon. I carry heavy things.

elx Jul 29th, 2010 07:27 PM

just because you carry a purse doesn't mean we want to hear about your womanly troubles FZ :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Jul 29th, 2010 07:44 PM

I have a messenger bag because I used to be a bike messenger.For about a minute.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 29th, 2010 07:44 PM

There are never enough strapons on a bookbag.

kahljorn Jul 29th, 2010 08:39 PM

i had to sign up for selective services so i could get a grant :(

Fathom Zero Jul 29th, 2010 08:40 PM

I'm automagically signed up because my father had to be a cunt enlisted man.

Grislygus Jul 29th, 2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 693724)
There are never enough strapons on a bookbag.

this was the first post on the page that loaded on my cell phone

for a second i thought that this was gonna be an awesome conversation

kahljorn Jul 29th, 2010 11:14 PM

omg i got this thing in the mail for these cruises and i was just looking at it for fun and they had some good deals then my girlfriend pointed out that the last picture had two dudes in a pool sitting all close and she was like, "is this a gay cruise" and i was like I DUNNNNNOOOOOOO and started looking at all the other pictures and they were all dudes :O then i noticed it was to the gay dude that used to live here

i totally just thought this one picture was like a father/mother with their muscular son but the person in the middle was just a frumpy looking gay dude and not a mother :(

Dixie Jul 30th, 2010 12:35 AM

http://www.70000tons.com/
looks like an awesome cruise. some of the bands totally suck, but it's gotta be a floating eargasm with uli involved.

Zhukov Jul 30th, 2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 693711)
man, messenger bags suck. what's the point of them? mine can hold maybe 2 textbooks at a time and then all of the weight is distributed to one side of me and i'm constantly having to readjust myself so i don't fall on my face. and theeeeen, it's especially bad during the summer semester when i wear strapless/sleeveless tops and the bag strap digs into my shoulder. so stupid. messenger bags are for douche-bags.

need to purchase a bookbag, but there's too much stuff to consider/compromises to make. :(

I always thought the point of a messenger type bag was so that you could wear it while you are also wearing a backpack. If you are worried about storage area then you should get a record bag, they are fatter. The one I have can hold loads of books and it has various straps so you can carry it over your shoulder or on your back. The bargains never stop!

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 693721)
just because you carry a purse doesn't mean we want to hear about your womanly troubles FZ :rolleyes

Rather sexist and therefore not funny.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 30th, 2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 693741)
this was the first post on the page that loaded on my cell phone

for a second i thought that this was gonna be an awesome conversation

It had all the makings :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 693755)
omg i got this thing in the mail for these cruises and i was just looking at it for fun and they had some good deals then my girlfriend pointed out that the last picture had two dudes in a pool sitting all close and she was like, "is this a gay cruise" and i was like I DUNNNNNOOOOOOO and started looking at all the other pictures and they were all dudes :O then i noticed it was to the gay dude that used to live here

i totally just thought this one picture was like a father/mother with their muscular son but the person in the middle was just a frumpy looking gay dude and not a mother :(

:lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 693769)
http://www.70000tons.com/
looks like an awesome cruise. some of the bands totally suck, but it's gotta be a floating eargasm with uli involved.

I would totally go cruising on that but by then I will be kidding around. Then I saw that there were going to be 19 additional bands. If you go see if they have a Saxon onesie.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 30th, 2010 03:09 PM

Chad, did you ever post your secret santa picture from last year yet?

RaNkeri Jul 30th, 2010 03:28 PM

Last work day tomorrow :eek

Esuohlim Jul 30th, 2010 03:31 PM

Helsinki Medical, fuck yeah

Pentegarn Jul 30th, 2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 693819)
Chad, did you ever post your secret santa picture from last year yet?

If Chad is Babs, and I think he is, then no :(

RaNkeri Jul 30th, 2010 04:09 PM

CSI Miami, fuck YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Dimnos Jul 30th, 2010 04:10 PM

CSI Miami, fuck YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!