I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I always have dreams about zombies (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25259)

James Mar 5th, 2007 04:22 AM

I always have dreams about zombies

dfasdsdaADASFASD

noob3 Mar 5th, 2007 09:19 AM

i use to have zombie dreams when i'd play resident evil

so uh that could be the culprit

Grislygus Mar 5th, 2007 10:36 AM

I have recurring dreams about The Blob. Well, not specifically, but you get the idea.

Womti Mar 5th, 2007 10:52 AM

has anyone ever had a wet dream involving zombies

Terra Mar 5th, 2007 11:10 AM

something tells me your going to share your story with us.

Lenor Mar 5th, 2007 12:14 PM

::zoom zoom beep beepin beep slajajajaja babbajajaj zoom zoom::
That was me harnessing my profound psychic abilities.

Your dreams of zombie's are related to your feelings of yourself. Feeling dead inside, but yet still walking through life doing the bidding of everyone else. The ability to control them in your dreams, is your sub consiouse fighting with you to set some control on your own life.

Heh, i'm an idiot. :/

RaNkeri Mar 5th, 2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 477775)
I'm not a huge zombie fanatic or anything. I don't watch a lot of zombie movies or play zombie games or even listen to zombie music. But I always have dreams about zombies.

Zombie music? What the fuck?

mew barios Mar 5th, 2007 01:25 PM

i was gonna lol at zombie music but i guess its better served as another lesson for joke-getting class.

i dream of zonbis most nights, an while i do spend most of the day thinking about them, im pretty sure the dreams came first. donno wha it means :D

Goat Cheese Mar 5th, 2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mew barios (Post 477867)
i was gonna lol at zombie music but i guess its better served as another lesson for joke-getting class.

i dream of zonbis most nights, an while i do spend most of the day thinking about them, im pretty sure the dreams came first. donno wha it means :D

NECROPHILIA

Lenor Mar 5th, 2007 01:57 PM

'Loving you, is like loving the dead, fucking you, is like fucking the dead'

noob3 Mar 5th, 2007 02:30 PM

ancient noob3 trivia:

WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMONE WHO IS FUCKING A DEAD DOG?

DamnthatDavid Mar 5th, 2007 03:35 PM

I've had dozens of dreams about zombies. And dreams of girls dressing up as zombies. That was hot. Sometimes the dreams get mixed up. And I have a corpse trying to make out with me. That is not hot.

My strangest Zombie dream involves the zombie jumping out of a pile of kittens. And I mean, A PILE of kittens, under the house. They where squirming everywhere meowing, hundreds of them, thousands. And out pops this zombie. I told my friend Taisha. She told me never to tell her about that dream again. She doesn't like kittens.

Lenor Mar 5th, 2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 477884)
ancient noob3 trivia:

WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMONE WHO IS FUCKING A DEAD DOG?

Kahl's normal routine every morning.

MattJack Mar 5th, 2007 04:09 PM

:rolleyes Oh another thread about dreams.

First off James, are you scared of zombies? What I mean by that is, were you scared of zombies as a little kid or whatever?

My analysis of it is that the zombies in your dreams are really the throngs of women that you seemingly cannot handle in real life. You are always around women (thus why you can't escape the zombies in your dream) and you simply don't know what to give them. A simple gesture of you giving them the ability to speak then running away, locking doors while doing so, makes it pretty obvious that you have deep seeded conflicts with self-esteem, heterosexuality, and World of Warcraft. I'd suggest moving out of your parents house, quitting a shitty job and finding one that could completely support you, and getting the book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus."

With this said, I'm out of my "analysis medicine." I'm gonna go call up RayRay and see what he's chargin' for another 8ball.

Fathom Zero Mar 5th, 2007 04:34 PM

I had a really nasty zombie dream in which I followed next to all of Max Brook's advice on what to do. For some reason, I was living in an apartment and the streets were laden with a very dense fog. Almost a Silent Hill kind of thing. And I remember the sun shining, though it was obscured by the gray sky.

It looked a bit like 28 Days Later. Actually, it looked more like this: http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html

Chojin Mar 5th, 2007 04:56 PM

mew is the sexiest zombie

Idi Amin Mar 5th, 2007 05:30 PM

I always have a dream where there is your typical zombie apocalyps, I steal a car, find some guns, pick up some survivors, but the odd part is I am always trying to make it to Raleigh North Carolina. I never do, for what ever reason.

What did freud have to say about zombie dreams.

James Mar 5th, 2007 08:15 PM

asdfadsfsdffsddf

Jeanette X Mar 5th, 2007 09:19 PM

http://www.sexylosers.com/149.html :lol2

Jixby Phillips Mar 5th, 2007 11:13 PM

I dream about pretty ladies!

Jixby Phillips Mar 5th, 2007 11:17 PM

FACT: I have to shave my face smooth before i even attempt to dream about pretty ladies kissing my face

FACT: The girls in my dreams have great personalities

FACT: Often times, they are people I know in real life! But not always

FACT: Many of the dreams have the girls leaving me to go to work (they have awful jobs where they don't get paid what they deserve) and it goes from color to black and white and that Cat Stevens song from "Extras" plays over closing credits (YES THERE ARE CLOSING CREDITS)

GADZOOKS Mar 6th, 2007 06:55 AM

It's like CLERKS 2 IN REVERSE

Lenor Mar 6th, 2007 05:16 PM

Fact: Jixby often wakes up sticky.

MattJack Mar 6th, 2007 05:25 PM

They say he's nasty, but he dont give a damn.

GADZOOKS Mar 6th, 2007 06:36 PM

Hahahahah :(

That was directed completely at Matt Jack.