I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

bigtimecow Feb 21st, 2010 01:14 AM

i just got cockblocked by the paper store. fuck girls working early tyhe next morning. i'm also drunk

Sam Feb 21st, 2010 01:24 AM

I BEEN COCKBLOCKED ALL DAY :(

executioneer Feb 21st, 2010 03:35 AM

i been cockblocked most of my life, by me

i fucking win again

Babs Feb 21st, 2010 04:47 AM

I broke some hymen's today while being intoxicated. I win.

executioneer Feb 21st, 2010 06:36 AM

excuse me but this is the getting cockblocked competition so you win shit

Pentegarn Feb 21st, 2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 673360)
GUYS BONER IS MISSING

He's Mr. Chekov's son you know. And comedienne Daniel Koenig's brother. And Jimmy Pardo's brother in law.

He has actually started some pretty funny moments on the Never Not Funny podcast.

I hope he's ok

Kitsa Feb 21st, 2010 11:34 AM

I think the president of Nigeria had very intense eyes, was a snappy dresser and was altogether worthy of the privilege.

RaNkeri Feb 21st, 2010 02:52 PM

MAN, THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER AND I'M IN DANGER OF GETTING MY ACCOUNT DELETED.
IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I-MOCKERY BOARDSUPPORT GAVE ME A LINK TO A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN RUN A VIRUS SCAN, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND ISP REPORTED :rolleyes

bigtimecow Feb 21st, 2010 06:55 PM

GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY AT MIDNIGHT OR WHATEVER AND I WANNA FUCK

Esuohlim Feb 21st, 2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 673389)
MAN, THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER AND I'M IN DANGER OF GETTING MY ACCOUNT DELETED.
IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I-MOCKERY BOARDSUPPORT GAVE ME A LINK TO A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN RUN A VIRUS SCAN, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND ISP REPORTED :rolleyes

You better watch it that virus is named Esuohlim and he can't be destroyed

Kitsa Feb 21st, 2010 07:34 PM

The car now makes a clunking sound in reverse.

Is this related to the fucknut who hit it yesterday (Y) (N)

Babs Feb 21st, 2010 07:39 PM

Make an insurance claim on it.

Kitsa Feb 21st, 2010 07:41 PM

It might be one of those things where the deductible is more than the repair, we'll have to see.

Either way, dammit and I fucking hate people.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 21st, 2010 08:18 PM

Who is there insurance company kitsa? If you have their info make a claim. Don't let them give you cash or shit for it. I deal with this five days a week.

Kitsa Feb 21st, 2010 09:10 PM

Never received any contact from them. Called the nonemergency police line and were told to call back Monday (gotta love a town where the POLICE are CLOSED ON WEEKENDS), so we're going to hit them up first thing in the morning.

We had to take pictures and depart because I needed to get back to my newborn at my mom's house. The other party was, apparently, still shopping inside the store, and the kid they left in the car just stared at us and didn't really make contact.

Babs Feb 21st, 2010 09:24 PM

Sounds like they were from Portsmouth.

Colonel Flagg Feb 21st, 2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 673422)
The car now makes a clunking sound in reverse.

Is this related to the fucknut who hit it yesterday (Y) (N)

That would be (Y). Good thing you got pictures. Who knows, they may even help.

Colonel Flagg Feb 21st, 2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 673424)
It might be one of those things where the deductible is more than the repair, we'll have to see.

Either way, dammit and I fucking hate people.

I don't know the law in OH, but in PA if you are hit, file a claim and can PROVE the damage was from another vehicle, and they were completely at fault, then their insurance will have to cover the cost of your repair job. No deductible. No problem.

Of course, if they don't have insurance (which is illegal in PA, and probably the rest of the country, but you never know) then you're effed. You could sue them, but the likelihood is that they have no money anyway.

Either way, it's worth a shot. :)

HickMan Feb 22nd, 2010 01:44 AM

Fuck her! Fuck her brains out! Grab her ass squeeze her tits!

HickMan Feb 22nd, 2010 01:45 AM

PS guys its hickman

Esuohlim Feb 22nd, 2010 01:58 AM

:D

Babs Feb 22nd, 2010 02:09 AM

aka Milhouse

kahljorn Feb 22nd, 2010 05:24 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHUKOV ZHUKOVBY

AND ALSO THE FAT FOREIGN DUDE

Kitsa Feb 22nd, 2010 08:32 AM

I didn't know it was Zhukov's bday. Happy Birthday Zhukov. :)

MarioRPG Feb 22nd, 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 673389)

Why do we always get clumped together for this shit? :lol