I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa May 4th, 2009 05:00 AM

that was an okay movie!

Tadao May 4th, 2009 05:11 AM

Hehe I laughed long and hard. Now Young@Heart is making me think about things a lot. Hopefully vodka will wash away all these silly ideas I get about being creative again.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 4th, 2009 08:58 AM

May the 4th be with you.

Kitsa May 4th, 2009 05:11 PM

Tomorrow I get to drink Dos Equis, I hope.

Dimnos May 4th, 2009 05:16 PM

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?

Tadao May 4th, 2009 05:44 PM

Tequati in a can for me please.

Kitsa May 4th, 2009 06:00 PM

I've already been out all day shopping for the ideal mother-in-law gift (as seen in my head) and spending indecent amounts of money on the upcoming gallery show. I'm not going out again for beer.

Skulhedface May 4th, 2009 06:17 PM

I haven't been reading this thread. Can someone plz summarize the last 2,000 pages or so kthxbye.

Just kidding. I'll be stuck at work for Cinco De Mayo, but I'll be off on my birthday two days later, so I'll be free to start my annual wish myself a happy birthday thread.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 4th, 2009 11:57 PM

Happy Cinco de drunko. Getting out of work tomorrow, consuming mass quantities of alcohol then seeing the Bouncing Souls. Then more booze.

Fathom Zero May 5th, 2009 01:19 AM

Baby oh no, can't leave me now
Said think about it please
'Cos I love you and I need you
And I should have thought of that
before I did you wrong

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 06:59 AM

Our one (admittedly superior) authentic Mexican restaurant in town is stuffed to the gills with fat gringos under the best of circumstances. On Cinco de Mayo, which most of the redneck locals equate as some sort of Mexican Fourth of July, there's a line of fat gringos out the fucking door.

Skulhedface May 5th, 2009 08:22 AM

Our one authentic Mexican restaurant was probably the most awesomest thing since the invention of exploding crotches on video. They had a fajita buffet, and if there's one food I could probably never get tired of in the history of ever, it's fajitas. All you can eat fajitas.... mmmmmmm. Too bad it closed because the only other customers they got besides me, wifey and baby was a bus full of actual Mexicans 'round noonish.

Now, I either have to go to Casa Ole (ick) or go next door to Texas and hit up a taco truck. (Yes, there are taco trucks.)

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 09:02 AM

we have a Secret Taco Truck behind the mexican grocery in town. You give the lady at the grocery counter $2, she disappears, and then a few minutes later she returns with a small bag of real steak tacos.

For whatever reason, only the mexicans and my dad seem to know about it.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 5th, 2009 09:19 AM

We have a few 5 de Mayo's in our area where they usually have a Mariachi band play around the dining room after 6pm. I'm pretty sure they're usually drunk though because after they said "Enjoy this next song boys and girls" they started slurring it into "Enjoy this next song boys and.......boys" then they would bust out this horrible laughter.

The food was delicious though.

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 09:24 AM

Every time I go on Mariachi Night I always seem to get seated right in front of them and getting deafened.

I always wondered, since accordion is so fucking prominent in Mexican music, why there's no accordion in a mariachi band.

It's fun as hell going to Mexican restaurants and festivals because absolutely no one suspects that the pelirroja understands Spanish. This can make for many lolz, except when my mother ruins it by loudly asking, "WHAT IS HE SAYING?!? IS HE TALKING ABOUT US?!?" :(

Esuohlim May 5th, 2009 10:30 AM

Esuohlim May 5th, 2009 10:31 AM

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 10:51 AM

you got skillz, milhouse.

Dimnos May 5th, 2009 11:08 AM

Is it just me or is I-Mockery been a little slow recently?

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 11:33 AM

I get a lot of slowness and crashes, especially at night. I always blamed it on traffic.

Esuohlim May 5th, 2009 12:08 PM

Kitsa May 5th, 2009 12:09 PM

Ugh, planaria give me the jibblies.

Tadao May 5th, 2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 627343)
For whatever reason, only the mexicans and my dad seem to know about it.

(something rude and dirty)

Tadao May 5th, 2009 03:34 PM

Oh man, I forgot about the movie The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas until I read about all the movies Dom was in.

Esuohlim May 5th, 2009 03:55 PM