I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Aug 18th, 2009 09:41 PM

I need more pics of Leader and Kitsa's dog.

The Leader Aug 18th, 2009 09:43 PM

Hold on, photobucket is always slow for me, though. :'(

Aaarg Aug 18th, 2009 10:41 PM

This dog is actually at the window currently. He's found out that we hang out in this room every night so he stays at this window. I looked over and he had jumped up on the sill.

"Listen to me, buddy, listen--listen to me. You--you're my best friend, you know that? Listen, you're my best friend, you've got to--you've just got to get down from there. No, no, don't scratch on the screen, that's not what friends do, buddy. Listen, you're a good guy, all right?"

Fuck, I'm stupid.

MEGAMANNINE ON THE OTHER HAND IS FUCKING TITS.

Esuohlim Aug 19th, 2009 12:47 AM

Maybe it's just me not liking animals that much but it always struck me as strange that Tadao was like Jeanette X's male counterpart when it came to FLUFFY WUFFY ANIMALS :vomit

Aaarg Aug 19th, 2009 12:59 AM

No way, animals are totally cool and totally cute.

Esuohlim Aug 19th, 2009 01:11 AM

No way my heart goes totally soft for some white ducks but other than that I don't know man :(

Aaarg Aug 19th, 2009 01:20 AM

diff strokes, diff folks

i currently am drunk and have a cat lying on my chest and purring.

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadao Aug 19th, 2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 642820)
Maybe it's just me not liking animals that much but it always struck me as strange that Tadao was like Jeanette X's male counterpart when it came to FLUFFY WUFFY ANIMALS :vomit

It's the Jap girl in me.

Dixie Aug 19th, 2009 02:33 AM

KAWAIIIIIIII

Esuohlim Aug 19th, 2009 02:46 AM

Fathom Zero Aug 19th, 2009 03:08 AM

never you mind, I mussed up

Guitar Woman Aug 19th, 2009 03:24 AM

My cat could eat your dogs. >:

Zhukov Aug 19th, 2009 05:33 AM

Jeanete X loves all animals, not just the cute ones. In fact, she seems to have a certain pride in animals that are either incredibly disgusting, or can seriously fuck you up.

I always saw a slight disdain for the fluffy wuffy ones though.

Aaarg Aug 19th, 2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esuohlim
pixxxxxxx

I see a guy who used to post on GameFAQs and a guy who's desperately trying to look like Les Claypool but failing.

MarioRPG Aug 19th, 2009 11:23 AM

Some real winners in there milhouse.

Dixie Aug 19th, 2009 11:39 AM

i want to punch each of them, the one that doesn't flinch gets kicked in the balls

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2009 12:04 PM

Mexicans :lol

Kitsa Aug 19th, 2009 12:08 PM

I've been reading a really interesting book on public executions (I collect fucked-up history books). Among other things, it says...

- in the Tyburn days in England, there would be a command for people to remove their hats as the condemned approached the scaffold. It wasn't out of respect for the dying criminal, but rather so everyone could get a good view.

- It used to be customary to allow condemned prisoners to have a drink at every pub on the way to the execution site, and that's where the expression "one for the road" is supposed to have come from....

- And during the period in Germany where beheadings with a short, rounded sword were common, one punishment was to lead the prisoner to believe they were going to die and then reprieve them at the last minute. By that, I mean they were allowed to prepare for death, got trussed-up, went to the execution site, knelt down, were blindfolded, and waited. The executioner would start swinging the sword over his head to build up speed. The prisoner would be kneeling there, hearing the sword swing. Then the executioner would either lop off the head or swing the sword harmlessly over top of the head. The prisoner didn't know he'd been reprieved until he'd already gone through the torture of hearing the executioner power up and everything.

Now that's pretty fucked-up. And this was way before Hitler.

Dixie Aug 19th, 2009 12:16 PM

i'd like to imagine Colonel Klink faking out someone with a sword like that

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 642874)
- And during the period in Germany where beheadings with a short, rounded sword were common, one punishment was to lead the prisoner to believe they were going to die and then reprieve them at the last minute. By that, I mean they were allowed to prepare for death, got trussed-up, went to the execution site, knelt down, were blindfolded, and waited. The executioner would start swinging the sword over his head to build up speed. The prisoner would be kneeling there, hearing the sword swing. Then the executioner would either lop off the head or swing the sword harmlessly over top of the head. The prisoner didn't know he'd been reprieved until he'd already gone through the torture of hearing the executioner power up and everything.

This might actually have been a good way of scaring them into not doing whatever they did again. You came this F-ing close to having your head lobbed off and probably shat yourself in front of the entire town. DONT DO IT AGAIN.

Otto Aug 19th, 2009 12:18 PM

I remember reading that in medieval Germany if you got caught several times for being drunk in public they would lock you in this barrel with legholes and a neckhole cut into it and you just had to walk around without the use of your arms and your waste would just accumulate in the barrel.

Zhukov Aug 19th, 2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 642874)

Now that's pretty fucked-up. And this was way before Hitler.

Yeah, I guess that is pretty hilarious, until the condemmed person realises they have nothing to lose, so tell the Kaiser to "Lichten mein asch" and the executioner is all like "oooh, shit son, we were just about to let you go!"

Red Scout Aug 19th, 2009 11:24 PM

Hey knuckle head. You want somma this?

Red Scout Aug 19th, 2009 11:27 PM

Shut the hell up, Chucklenuts. I OWN you!

Red Scout Aug 19th, 2009 11:29 PM

My Fanclub

Spy sucks, Medics a Deutsch-bag, and Fahget fatty.

I'm the real deal.