I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:37 PM

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740229)

I just got blinded by a portly fellow and now I think he's dancing like Rick Astley at me.

MLE Aug 31st, 2011 12:49 PM

The modern rick roll :posh

Aaarg Aug 31st, 2011 12:54 PM

who am i looking at, here?

who will i be dreaming about tonight?

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:58 PM

IT'S A SECRET

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:59 PM

:posh

Mockery Aug 31st, 2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740226)
I would have been on last night red pickling Babs but he sent me a "Why can't you love me" PM and then told on me. Now I can't blindly red pickle people I hate anymore or I will be banned.

Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

Please try to find a way to carry on. :boohoo

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 02:38 PM

:tear

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 02:47 PM

8/31/2011 - Womti, Never Forget*

*To search the dumpsters behind the bagel shop.

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740248)
Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

At least I got to blindly red pickle you and put you in the red for a couple of days. I'm fair and balanced about my dickyness. :(

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 03:35 PM

Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!

Grislygus Aug 31st, 2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740206)
Big Pete and Little Pete were actually the same person. The show is about a boy struggling to come to terms with adolescence and growing out of childhood. His personality traits are split into two people, Little Pete, who represents his childhood, and Big Pete, who represents growing up. Throughout each episode, Big Pete articulately and rationally narrates the world of the show as seen through the eyes of Little Pete, whose imagination is represented by the surreal elements of the show (e.g. mom's plate picking up radio stations, the ice cream man). Little Pete doesn't want to grow up, and he has his own idealized yet innocent vision of what it means to be an adult, as represented by his independence, and the tattoos on his arms and shoulder, which are actually imaginary.

Artie is actually Pete's imaginary friend that Little Pete eventually has to say goodbye to; the fact that both Petes see him confirms that they are indeed the same person. Each episode shows Little Pete taking on some aspect of childhood, living the simple life of a kid as Big Pete tries to come to terms with his coming of age. The two are constantly at odds as Big Pete tries to grow up while Little Pete fights with Big Pete trying to keep him on the same level of childhood that he sees the world in.

what
NO

Grislygus Aug 31st, 2011 04:21 PM

Next you'll tell me the bus driver was never really stuck at the red light. I don't want to know, internet! I don't want to know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 740224)
OH NO I HOPE MY GORLFRIEND DOESNT READ THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN A "PICKLE" - GRAPHICAL REPRESANTATION OF MESSAGEBOARD "REPUTATION' ON THE I-MOCKERY-DOT-COM FORUM SYSTEM

DELIVERED BY YOUR PENIS

Pentegarn Aug 31st, 2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740248)

I am going to blindly green pickle this. Plus I now have 3 months to write more "ha ha you're a homeless fuckwad" jokes

Pentegarn Aug 31st, 2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 740256)
Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!

Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away babeeeeeee

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 05:13 PM

:salute

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 05:20 PM

But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here. :(

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 08:01 PM

Maybe Don Carlson, clay animator and possible grand dragon will come back and fill in for womti for a few months.

Aaarg Aug 31st, 2011 09:48 PM

Well if Portland animator Don Carlson is nearby, I'm not so sure Womti will be able to return, if you catch my drift.

If you don't catch my drift, I'm saying that Pram Maven will likely skin and murder Womti. In that order.

Shyandquietguy Aug 31st, 2011 09:55 PM

And Don Carlson, the animator from Portland, will tuck Womti's penis skin between his legs as he prances around in front of his victim

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 31st, 2011 11:16 PM

I can't believe you guys are such assholes. <3

Zhukov Sep 1st, 2011 03:03 AM

Speaking of poverty; I'm just checking in here from the State Library, since my internet is down for the time being.

Things that have happened: Not a lot.

Oh, I did finally do it with a Lesbian Roller Derby girl. They call me 'The Remedy' (can cure any queerness) now. She chained me up and beat me, but I didn't mind it. My only problem now is how to get her out of my flat and stop eating my food.

See you next month for an update that nobody cares about!

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 03:07 AM

OH ZHUKOV, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? :rolleyes

Esuohlim Sep 1st, 2011 03:10 AM

I WANNA FUCK A LESBIAN :(

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 03:11 AM

I JUST WANNA FUCK :(