I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Aaarg Sep 6th, 2011 06:38 PM

know what's fun? pop'n twinbee: rainbow bell adventure.

Fathom Zero Sep 6th, 2011 06:43 PM

Hah. I'm really thinking a shooter on this one. PARODIUS.

Rongi Sep 6th, 2011 11:57 PM

why is everyone so sad today

cheer up guys, the last episode of breaking bad was pretty good!

Esuohlim Sep 7th, 2011 12:51 AM

I AM GLUM BECAUSE I AM MOVING THIS WEEK AND I AM FUCKING NERVOUS AND I NEED A GODDAMN JOB BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR ONE :(

Tadao Sep 7th, 2011 12:54 AM

SMOKE DOPE

Bubsy Sep 7th, 2011 02:46 AM

weed rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

executioneer Sep 7th, 2011 03:45 AM

im not sad but i am a little stressed out

lotta shit happening the next few weeks

k0k0 Sep 7th, 2011 03:55 AM

Been dealing with a sinus infection for 2 whole months. I told my doctor to just cut me open and rip the bone out where all this gunk is getting stuck. Feels like my skull is too big for my head and it's gonna pop most of the time. He wants to keep trying different antibiotics that make me shitty sick and can't go in the sun. I have a reason to be down. I'm not though. Just playing lots of video games.

Aaarg Sep 7th, 2011 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740983)
I AM GLUM BECAUSE I AM MOVING THIS WEEK AND I AM FUCKING NERVOUS AND I NEED A GODDAMN JOB BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR ONE :(

hey i know the feeling as i am in this same boat and instead of looking for a job i am on the i-nockery!! :goth

Zhukov Sep 7th, 2011 07:41 AM

I'm pissed off because I made a joke about a friend losing his licence through automotive manslaughter, and everyone thinks I 'went too far'.

PS also unemployed and need a job.

Colonel Flagg Sep 7th, 2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740983)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740984)
SMOKE DOPE

Play Chess. :D

executioneer Sep 7th, 2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 741007)
I'm pissed off because I made a joke about a friend losing his licence through automotive manslaughter, and everyone thinks I 'went too far'.

PS also unemployed and need a job.

did you remind them that you can't spell manslaughter without laughter

Colonel Flagg Sep 7th, 2011 11:38 AM

Oh man, that joke KILLS me.

Zhukov Sep 7th, 2011 11:48 AM

I should have. Maybe when it inevitably gets brought up again, I'll be able to use that. Thanks :)

Vyvyan Basterd Sep 7th, 2011 12:59 PM

Turn that glum upside down with rum and fun in the sun.

How did your friend manslaughter the guy? Driving on the wrong side of the road?

k0k0 Sep 7th, 2011 01:17 PM

I once backed into a child when I was in a grocery store parking lot and just barely pushed her over I was going so slow. The kid fell while holding her mom's hand. Her mom didn't notice til it was too late and I had pulled forward after realizing I bumped the kid. She thought the kid was just making a scene and spanked her. I felt pretty bad, but with how sue happy people are these days, felt better than I would have if she had noticed.

k0k0 Sep 7th, 2011 01:22 PM

I'm waiting to see what happens with all the fires around central texas. I wasn't worried at all until I went outside and it smelled funny and the air looked hazy everywhere you look. I know it most likely won't come this way, but I really don't want to have to start picking and choosing what to take with me. I have over 80 xbox 360 games that I know my mom won't let me throw in her car. And I have no car at the moment.

Aaarg Sep 7th, 2011 04:36 PM

LOL what kind of mom hits her kid for being bumped by a car?

k0k0 Sep 7th, 2011 04:50 PM

She didn't know the kid got hit, I'm guessing. I think she probably thought the kid fell over and just kind of laid back. I got out of there as soon as she dragged the crying kid away from my car.

Fathom Zero Sep 7th, 2011 04:59 PM

Yeah, she would've been wrong to sue you for hitting her child with a car.

k0k0 Sep 7th, 2011 05:01 PM

I shoved the child with my bumper. It's the equivalent of pushing someone down slowly. I wasn't backing up fast.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 7th, 2011 05:05 PM

It would be have been great if the kid was wearing a yellow shirt too.

ItalianStereotype Sep 7th, 2011 07:45 PM

I looked outside a moment ago and there's a MASSIVE plume of black smoke covering the horizon no more than five or six miles from me. Texas is directly competing with hell.

Zhukov Sep 7th, 2011 10:05 PM

Good luck Texas; you will be missed.

Quote:

How did your friend manslaughter the guy? Driving on the wrong side of the road?
He lost his licence speeding; I made the manslaughter story up. In my story he got drunk and plowed into a little girl during a thunderstorm.

LordSappington Sep 7th, 2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype (Post 741045)
I looked outside a moment ago and there's a MASSIVE plume of black smoke covering the horizon no more than five or six miles from me. Texas is directly competing with hell.

Where do you live? I'm in Austin; Bastrop is pretty much fucked, and now there are fires starting up all over again in San Antonio. Soon, Austin will be surrounded by fire on all sides, and only a spunky, rag-tag team of teens with homemade water cannons can save us.