I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   True Bedroom Stories (Virgins come take notes) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25926)

kahljorn Jan 23rd, 2010 07:51 AM

Supposedly the way the vagina works is that basically the g spot (CLAVIX I DUNNO) or what the fuck ever in some girls is closer to the surface than in other girls. So some girls can orgasm really easily whereas other girls find it almost impossible to orgasm even when they do it to themselves.
andyea ive made my girlfriend come in under a minute before and given her multiple orgasms in under 5 ;/

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 23rd, 2010 09:27 AM

Yeah. Some girls can just blow it up like that. My one ex with the unicorn tattoo could sometimes do that. Except so I knew it was coming(:rolleyes) we would make sure to yell stuff. This one time she was all like "FFFFFFLAAVVVAAA FFFFLLLLAAAAVVVV!!!!!"

My roommate hates me.

Other things I have yelled:
"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!"
"OH YEAH!!"

My roommate Tony introduced me to a bunch of people he worked with and they were like "Oh we hear all about you. We call you the Kool-Aid Man at work."

Shrubfest Jan 23rd, 2010 12:45 PM

I believe you MattJack.

I am one of those girls. My theory is practice and learning to be comfortable with situations.
And I wish I could shout stupid things, but I'm usually too involved. And I'd probably burst out laughing.

Sam Jan 23rd, 2010 01:03 PM

GIRLS ALWAYS DO THAT WHENEVER MY DICK IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THEM

bigtimecow Jan 23rd, 2010 02:31 PM

was talking to a friend the other day about giving girls orgasms, specifically orgasms strictly but your dick. might not be clear:

most times i've given a girl an orgasm it's been with my finger or tongue working the clit, not just from sex with my dick doing the only work. however, on rare occasion i've made a girl orgasm from just sex, which to me is perplexing

i don't know where i'm going with this... how about this, what's more common for you (giving or getting) O through sex or O through finger/tongue/foot/teeth/nose

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 23rd, 2010 02:54 PM

Through sex for giving or getting actually. Try this one. From missionary turn her onto her side so she would be the little spoon while spooning. Then stay in missionary and pummel it. I've gotten good at switching positions without re-insertion.

MattJack Jan 23rd, 2010 10:41 PM

Wow. I feel like I didn't find a goldmine now :( :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTC
i don't know where i'm going with this... how about this, what's more common for you (giving or getting) O through sex or O through finger/tongue/foot/teeth/nose

Historically speaking for me, I've only had one girlfriend ever that I couldn't get off with just sex. I had to always do some cunnilingus shi* or play DJ Hero on her, but man it was good practice tbh. She had told me that she had never gotten off during sex, so of course I was thinking, "WELL SHIT YOU HAVENT BEEN WITH ME YET GRL :EDBIGHEAD"

Funny story, I never got her off with sex :(

For every other girl it's been predominately sex. The time it takes them just depends on how comfortable they are with me and if I'm doing what they like I guess. A side note to "doing what they like," I once had a g/f that always took a while to get off and I couldn't figure out why. I tried seemingly everything, but it was always a very long ordeal. Then came the day where I got really rough with her in my apartment. I put her against the wall and was really rough with her. Hair pulling, hard kissing/biting, pressing her arms against the wall, etc etc. While this is going down she says to me, "Choke me!" It threw me back for a slight moment, but I did it because there have been so many times when I wanted to choke a bit*h, so now I felt like God was throwing me a bone. She was always really reserve and quiet in bed, so having her just shout what she wanted took me back(not to mention.. what a request!)

It felt really, really bad. Like she loved it, but I just felt like I was raping somebody or something. Just when I was about to say, "Ok this has gone too far.." I came :(

Pentegarn Jan 24th, 2010 12:42 AM

I guess when it comes down to it better she hits her O early than to have this happen

bigtimecow Jan 24th, 2010 01:49 AM

get that shit out of here pentegarn are you fucking serious

anyway, mattjack, i've thought about choking. i'm an enormous fan of rough shit (biting, hair pulling, fish hooking :love) but choking is something i've never done. i've messed around with my hands around the neck area but never straight up choked. your story makes me nervous that i'll feel awful and possibly go limp but i want to do it :(

Sam Jan 24th, 2010 02:33 AM

GIVE HER THE RUSTY FISH HOOK AND IT WILL REALLY MAKE HER DAY. ;)

bigtimecow Jan 24th, 2010 11:34 AM

one time i was super high and fell asleep like 5 times while going down on a girl until she eventually realized what was going on (she was super high too) and then we went to bed

WOOPS :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 25th, 2010 11:18 AM

I lulled a girl to sleep orally before. :(

MattJack Jan 25th, 2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 669300)
anyway, mattjack, i've thought about choking. i'm an enormous fan of rough shit (biting, hair pulling, fish hooking :love) but choking is something i've never done. i've messed around with my hands around the neck area but never straight up choked. your story makes me nervous that i'll feel awful and possibly go limp but i want to do it :(

Chances are you will feel awful, but you'll do it anyway.

It's really weird because you have to find the right amount of pressure to use with your hands. You can't be a pus*y and message her neck, but at the same time you don't want to have to explain to the police why there is a dead girl with your love potion leaking out of her as* in your apartment. It is just uncomfortable to have your hands around somebody's entire life(in a sense) while in such a non violent situation. The girl is relaxed, so her neck isn't tight like say if you were choking somebody in a fight, and she has soft skin, and you can feel cords/breathing s*it that you weren't ever suppose to feel in life unless you're in mortal combat, and she's coughing because she can't breathe, and she has her eyes closed while you look at her, AND the whole time you're trying your hardest not to cu* because she hasn't gotten off yet and you want to be a gentleman about things.

Sam Jan 25th, 2010 11:21 PM

you are a goddamn poet

executioneer Jan 25th, 2010 11:33 PM

i still hate this thread >:

kahljorn Jan 26th, 2010 08:36 AM

ive never had those problems choking bitches :(

Shrubfest Jan 26th, 2010 09:24 AM

MattJack, seriously.

Come to England RIGHT NOW.

Dimnos Jan 26th, 2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 669679)
you are a goddamn poet

This. :lol

bigtimecow Jan 26th, 2010 06:39 PM

and go fuck shrubfest for godsakes

Sam Jan 26th, 2010 08:18 PM

SON OF A BITCH

MattJack Jan 27th, 2010 10:31 PM

POETS GET ALL THE GIRLS MAN

Terra Jan 27th, 2010 10:43 PM

Snap! That was hot beyond belief!!

A damn shame that my neck would be broken. The upside is that I would get to piss on my lover.

The downside?

I would shit on him too. :( And wouldn't be alive to say "shit, yo, sorry 'bout that. CALL ME LATER!"

Chojin Jan 28th, 2010 09:39 PM

y'all ladies are fucking weird.

Supafly345 Jan 29th, 2010 01:55 AM

I don't understand kink, I always thought it was for those older folks who have become bored with normal sex, but these are young kids. Like I can understand hair pulling because that actually feels good, and maybe choking because thats how Carradine died, but some of this other stuff is hard to understand.

Darryl Jan 29th, 2010 06:44 AM

I've been with the same girl for 3 years and sex has never gotten 'boring'.
I don't understand how sex can get SO boring that you decide to pee on each other or whatever.

I think calling it boring is the excuse for the pursuit of the ideas from your depraved mind. Don't call sex boring so you can have a midget gangbang. Just admit you want a midget gangbang for the sake of it.