I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NHL 2013-2014 Season (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708959)

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2014 08:40 PM

To tell you the truth, if they set up a YOUR CHANCE TO SERVICE BOBROVSKY booth at Nationwide, there would be a line around the block and most would be men. That's how much people love him here.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2014 09:48 PM

I'm still sad that in my half awake daze I looked at the screen to see the fucks celebrate. fucking duck fucks

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 08:13 PM

:faint:eek:eekThey benched Bob!

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:01 PM

Time for Bill to get his gloat on, things are not looking great for us

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:29 PM

GO KINGS GO

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx31.html

Sabers are the guys to break your streak? :/

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:32 PM

Two Foligno brothers enter, one Foligno brother leaves.

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:37 PM

I think KISS is gonna take the stage soon. What do you wanna bet that they wanna rock and roll all day?

It's like asking Dean Snyder what he wants to do with his life.

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:44 PM

Listening to the specs on what it took to make an ice rink at dodger stadium, not so earth friendly :lol

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:48 PM

KISS is starting to be a little sad :(

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 10:00 PM

I've never been a fan. Gene just said that its great that the NHL is bringing hockey to Los Angeles. Ahahahahahah What the fuck dude.

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 11:45 PM

Whatever gramps

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 01:00 AM

Well fuck, the ducks shut us out. :(

AChimp Jan 26th, 2014 09:50 AM

:(

Toronto fans can eat shit. Glad we beat them in overtime. It's always funny to see them crawl out of the woodwork and start jeering at everyone after the Leafs tie it up 4-4 (Pavelec let in three horrible soft ones) then try to sneak out the fire exit when they lose in overtime :lol

Kitsa Jan 26th, 2014 10:38 AM

I'm only for Toronto when they're playing Detroit, like at the Winter Classic. I'm for anyone who beats Detroit, because fuck Detroit.

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 02:25 PM

Rangers Devils game is pretty lively this morning. The ice in California was so slugish it seemed like it was the end of 3rd period during the whole game.

Kitsa Jan 26th, 2014 07:22 PM

As long as the weather remains shitty, there's not much for me to do other than sit around and watch hockey, so I hope the Jackets win on Tues.

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 769202)
One thing that bugged me about that locker room idiocy with Torts...he was shoving Malarchuk's head back, had his hand under his chin. What if he had ripped the old throat-slash injury open? That shit has happened.

Just watched a short on Malarchuk, I hope his mental state is ok. I'm sure all that shoving aggravated the shit out of his throat and he doesn't seem like he can handle pain killers.

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 08:26 AM

I think he's probably okay enough to function (goalie coach, right?) but probably, big picture, not terribly okay. I just watched Torts grab him under the chin and shove back and I fucking cringed. I've had neck surgeries and that shit doesn't just go back to normal afterward. If I'd been his surgeon I would have freaked the fuck out about it. Something could very, very easily have torn loose. So my question is, was Torts so blinded by whatever stupid rage he was in that he didn't register it was Malarchuk he was doing it to, or was it deliberate?

AChimp Jan 27th, 2014 08:44 AM

A hard cunt punt to the Blackhawks in the third!

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 11:17 AM

Glad for that, not a big Blackhawks fan either.

As someone who has OCD, periodically really bad OCD, I completely get that part of what was going on. Your brain just loops on a track and problems are just like potholes that get bigger and bigger every time you hit them.

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 09:16 PM

In the midst of a total fucking 3rd period collapse vs Carolina. :(

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 09:27 PM

Total fucking collapse complete.

Jackets take one good hit to their confidence, start flailing, and it's all over.

Tadao Jan 28th, 2014 01:24 AM

YAY! WE MANAGED TO BEAT THE SHARKS! WE AREN'T TOTAL FUCK UPS!

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 07:37 AM

Thanks to the loss last night, we dropped a place in the standings. We started off so well...two goals in the first two minutes! Then everything went to shit in the third.

I never thought benching Bob would become a pattern, especially after his comeback.

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 02:56 PM

Also this: My daughter usually ends up watching games with me, and since she only turned 4 and was referring to them as "the red guys" or whatever, I decided to try teaching her the team names. So last night I asked her who the guys were in black (Carolina, the Jackets were in travel whites). She just looks up and with this deadpan stare goes, "I don't know, The Fuckers. The Carolina Black Fuckers." I did not know this sort of thing was in her vocabulary. :eek